Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:24 AM #1

Jstyles
Donator

Jstyles
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      24d 11h 10m 14s

• Total level:

Just throwing in some suggestions that I feel would be nice additions to Alora, so here goes! 

~ Arclight

With the addition of Silverlight and Darklight, it feels semi-awkward to leave Arclight out of the mix. I'm completely aware that those two were released for the purpose of decoration for Construction, HOWEVER, I feel that Arclight can make a fair impact for everyone since it benefits only against Demons. I think Ironmen and Classic Players would appreciate such an item to meet them in the mid game since it's a good alternative for weapons you may not have yet for certain bosses or monsters such as Demonic Gorillas, Kril' Tsutsaroth, & Skotizo.

How can this be implemented? I'm not entirely sure, I would assume using OSRS's method using the 3 Ancient Shards at the Altar in Catacombs of Kourend would be fair enough but alternatives could work too if there are any.

~ Dwarven Helmet

Personally, i'd just like to have this to maximize Crush Bonus since this is the Best in Slot. This suggestion can be completely null but would be nice to have that 1 extra Crush Bonus anyways. I like options, options are nice.

:blind:

~ Potions - Specifically Extended Antifire Potions and Antidote+ / ++'s

These would be a godsend to have to be honest. It saddens me that we have the items to make these potions but can never REALLY make them for profit or more importantly... personal use. I don't see the harm of having Extended Antifire Potions considering that Dragon related tasks come in high numbers and we're just using up more inventory space for potions to fill in less trips... sort of. This also applies to Antidote Potions as well. 

In short, I would really love to put these Coconuts and Lava Scale Shards to great use some day!

~~

That's about it for my suggestions, I'm crossing fingers that at least one of em' gets an approval! Thanks for taking the time to read them~

:blind:

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:38 AM #2

Einslotte
User

Einslotte
Clan: Classic Laughing Coffin

• Time spent:
      13d 18h 41m 52s

• Total level:

Nice suggestions, I agree completely.

Check out my Guitar Shop!

https://reverb.com/shop/shadowryder

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:41 AM #3

Gronitz
User

Gronitz

• Time spent:
      4d 15h 3m 16s

• Total level:

Would be great additions for ironmen and classics.

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:36 PM #4

Meaningless
User

Meaningless

• Time spent:
      5d 3h 29m 35s

• Total level:

Agreed with both. Nice suggestions.

4vqGynD.png

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:10 PM #5

Oh Du Hast
Extreme Donator

Oh Du Hast
Clan: Iron Help

• Time spent:
      32d 6h 9m 48s

• Total level:
    Awards

I'm sure most of these are already known about.

Anyhow, obvious support from me.

"Completing the unachieveable"

Loo <3

ifx5pk.jpg

Posted 20 October 2017 - 01:25 PM #6

Mourning
Classic

Mourning

• Time spent:
      2d 13h 27m 47s

• Total level:

Dwarven Helm isnt much a issue of having or not having. so i guess its a cool idea, if people want it. 

For Potions and ArcLight. 100% Support. Those are great implements to the game, especially if this server is to follow most of OSRS or OSRS based. 

+100 Support :D

Posted Image

Posted 20 October 2017 - 02:21 PM #7

Jmich96
Super Donator

Jmich96

• Time spent:
      2d 1h 19m 51s

• Total level:

I've actually commented on another Suggestion post that I would like to see Archlight implemented into the game. I feel since Kourend is not yet functional in Alora, perhaps just having 3 Ancient shards in your inventory and using one on the sword would work. However it would be implemented though, I fully support this part of your suggestion!

Also, I fully and completely support your idea to put extended antifire potions into the game, along with any other possible missing potions. I'm all for increasing overall game functionality!

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:34 AM #8

2 swords
Classic

2 swords

• Time spent:
      12d 22h 49m 34s

• Total level:

the shards already have a purpose to teleport users to the skotizo in wilderness.. if you can come up with a better way to impliment the sword then im down, but this would require a rework of the sword and a way in which it would become more viable than a crystal hally/tent whip or blowpipe

I will be adding these however onto the main topic

"Add the ability to make extended antifire potions and antidote potions http://www.alora.io/...et-and-potions/"

"Add dwarven helmet in game (best crush bonus in game)"

Thank you

Main Account - Syntax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 23 user(s)