• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Posted 23 April 2018 - 06:46 PM #1

Lord Bloo
Super Donator

Lord Bloo

• Total level:

Hey, everyone!

So I was just thinking, I love the addition of the construction skill. It honestly made me 

get back into the game since I haven't played in over a year. I love the new addition!

However, I was too excited. It seems like a dry update? just to get Construction involved in

the game. Don't get me wrong, there is use of the combat ring, skill halls, quest halls, re-rejuvenation pools, guided alters, etc. But there is no use of the Fairy spirit tree or Obelisk tele's involved into the houses. Which I understand because we have the wizard, but I think it would be a good idea to incorporate those into the construction skill.

Lastly, the one thing that PoH were known for back in the day!

DUNGEONS! Dungeons where a fun way of accessing PVP without actually being in PVP.

I believe this should be added! this is what bummed me out the most. I was so excited to finally see the 99 con skill, but after getting it so fast and realizing there wasn't much to it, it didn't really make me that excited to play anymore - my fun was short lived.

Hopefully in future updates we will see these come to light!

Posted 23 April 2018 - 06:53 PM #2

F 8
Ex-Staff

F 8

• Time spent:
      180d 20h 10m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support would love to see the completion for PoH, ive put over 2b into my house and most of the stuff don't even have function :(... Don't get me wrong their are a alot of things that don't really need functions as it wont really benefit anyone much but for sure would love dungeons, oblisk teleports, and possibly cosmetic storage's.

Posted 23 April 2018 - 10:45 PM #3

ROCAINE
Super Donator

ROCAINE

• Time spent:
      26d 17h 18m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

support. but pvp/cb system updates first!

♛ Kings of Wilderness ♛

1e9986441735ebb8fa8bc58d5d493855.png

5dd4e95409856cb43c07bfb0b4ded9ee.png

quality of peeks ^

https://i.imgur.com/sCBSqjQ.mp4

leader of peeks PLANKING to a 1 defence pure in NH fight ^

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:10 AM #4

Jake M
Super Donator

Jake M

• Time spent:
      10d 19h 12m 3s

• Total level:

Construction is such a messy skill to code in and make perfect. I know how hard it is to make flawless so I understand why it was released how it is.

Although, I support that it needs a bit more love and more things need to be polished over.

Posted Image

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:15 PM #5

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

I think this is a good suggestion in terms of the obelisk teleports and Spirit Tree. The dungeons could be really cool as well, but I don't think they would be used all too often. I am not a coder but I can already see the potential bug-fixes required for something like that. I will add the suggestion for the obelisk teleport and spirit tree to the suggestions list.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 3 user(s)