Here are a list of suggestions I had in mind: (Feel free to support/reject some and give feedback)
1. Fix Vengeance delay. There is like a 2-tick delay between when you click venge and when its effect begins.
2. Add bonus damage % to equipment stats. In OSRS, the bonus damage % is in the stats interface. For ex: Items like Ancestral and occult boost your magic damage %, not just your offensive magic stat.
3. Fix/Update the NPC Drop Table. Some people have been saying that the Corp drop table is inaccurate. Also, there is no Raids drop table.
4. After a raid, stats should be reset. Due to the overload in raids, I exit a raid with lvl 120 attack, str, def, range, magic.
5. Make magic give better dps than range/melee against such bosses as: Kraken, Barrows melee brothers, Zulrah range/melee phases.
6. Have a daily Automated PvP Tournament with random themes such as Dh pking, Nhing, Bridding, etc., that you can enter for free and that gives everyone the same default setup (temporary items that disappear outside the arena), so you enter it without anything worn or in inv. The tournament will be 1v1s only and will be a complete measure of skill alone, as opposed to tournaments won due to teaming, better gear, piling, etc. Rewards can be anything. If this becomes automated, this should not require an event manager to be more loaded with work. A chat yell message would say something like "Type ;;tournament to register for tournament." "Hybrid Tournament begins in 5 minutes." It then auto-matches randomly players together to 1v1 each other.
7. Make it possible to buy construction supplies in bulk, noted, from the construction npc.
8. Make a yell announcement when a player achieves finishes their achievement diary, accomplishes 1,2,3,4 billion total xp, achieves completionist.
9. Make regular max cape possess the effects of other max capes on Alora, such as cooking cape, range cape.
10. Allow the magic skillcape to give you 5 spellbook swaps daily (like in OSRS), which would allow pkers to Teleblock and swap into ancients right after.
11. Can at least some raids rewards be only achieved through raids itself? Getting prayer scrolls from donor store and raids items from super mystery boxes undervalues the rewards from the highest level of PvM in Alora. It's not good making as much (or even less) money per hour doing Bandos as doing Raids. This discourages people from doing raids and makes it so that there is only one raid team running a raid once every few hours.
12. Add diary achievements (or donor reward) that lets you get noted bones from Dagganoth kings, or wilderness dragons; that lets you get noted bars from metal dragons.
13. Make Veracs Best-in-slot against Venenatis and other wildy bosses, and maybe improve their drop tables accordingly, if necessary.
14. Make slayer helm bonus and slayer exp rewards be granted upon fighting all Inferno monsters during Zuk task and on all fight caves monster during Jad task. This is what is done in OSRS. Otherwise, slayer helmet is almost useless during those minigames.
15. When clicking on "Items Kept on Death," add a chat message that tells you which items you have will be sent to the untradeable store if you die in wildy or out of wildy. This minimizes confusion, especially concerning imbued rings (which you keep upon death outside wildy, but lose inside wildy.
16. Make the "save preset" or "last preset" options work in duel arena.
17. Add a separate "preserve" prayer scroll to the raids rewards, as that prayer costs only like 4k in OSRS to unlock, but costs as much as it does to unlock Rigour in Alora.
18. Make it possible to unnote bones in the pOH using the servant. Before Construction, the bank was right next to the altar. With Construction, banking has become much more tedious and far. This will give an advantage to those who build their own guilded altar, as they would be the only ones capable of utilizing the servant.
19. Make the twisted bow be best-in-slot weapon against other bosses outside of raids, such as Bandos or Sara Boss.
20. Revitalize (or add, not sure if it even works) Castle Wars by giving it random chance rewards, such as random chance at a silver key, or bloody key, or very rare chance at super mystery box to winning team players. This would give rich players a fun thing to do with their wealth, rather than to just stake their banks and quit, and would give poor players another incentive to try to get better gear so they do better in the minigame. (However, this would need some sort of check to prevent players from just making games filled with random alt accounts to farm rewards.
Silencer's 20 Miscellaneous Suggestions!
10 replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users