Posted 04 April 2020 - 06:35 PM #1

eally
User

eally
Clan: 1001

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 55m 45s

• Total level:

The slayer shop could sell an item for ~5,000 ANY suitable amount of slayer points that picks up caskets automatically, costing 1 charge (2 points) which are sold separately or deducted from your total and toggled by having the item in your inventory.

fkn pls

Edited by eally, 04 April 2020 - 07:35 PM.

Spade is Jesus.
Posted Image

Posted 04 April 2020 - 07:24 PM #2

Foundational
Donator

Foundational
Clan: LMB

• Time spent:
      76d 5h 9m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

No one's spending 5k slayer points to get such an item which requires "charges" to even work lmao.

If anything, I'd suggest moving caskets to the top of any loot pile so you don't have to right click to pick it up.

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 04 April 2020 - 07:27 PM #3

beans n cake
Donator

beans n cake
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      163d 1h 51m 11s

• Total level:
    Awards

5k points for this... Jeez if you want to spend that on some caskets then power to you. But no support

Gimbeans.gif

Scythe.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

GIM Goals
Spoiler

Posted 04 April 2020 - 07:34 PM #4

eally
User

eally

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 55m 45s

• Total level:

No one's spending 5k slayer points to get such an item which requires "charges" to even work lmao.

If anything, I'd suggest moving caskets to the top of any loot pile so you don't have to right click to pick it up.

5k points for this... Jeez if you want to spend that on some caskets then power to you. But no support

I'm glad the quality of my suggestion was based on a value that is subject to change.
It's a suggestion, but I am glad you still find a way to condesend a person.

Maybe we should rather discuss if such attribute should exist and not evaluate what I haven't, thank you.

Spade is Jesus.
Posted Image

Posted 04 April 2020 - 08:26 PM #5

A BJ
Veteran

A BJ
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      30d 18h 30m 15s

• Previous username:
    Eimscout2444

• Total level:
    Awards

No support. I don't really see any point in adding an auto casket picker upper as the caskets are vey easy to spot and pick up. The only way this could be useful is if you are afking a certain monster for an insane amount of time. Im sure people who kill thousands of sand crabs would like this update to I don't see any value of it being added,, sorry.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 04 April 2020 - 08:30 PM #6

eally
User

eally

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 55m 45s

• Total level:

No support. I don't really see any point in adding an auto casket picker upper as the caskets are vey easy to spot and pick up. The only way this could be useful is if you are afking a certain monster for an insane amount of time. Im sure people who kill thousands of sand crabs would like this update to I don't see any value of it being added,, sorry.

In several cases when doing slayer, the npcs are far enough from eachother and spread enough to make it go back and forth occasionally. So much so that it eliminates the afk from the semi-afk.

Ofcourse, certain limitations could be put to prevent exploiting the function, why would you release a package without the product.

Spade is Jesus.
Posted Image

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:36 PM #7

Not Shadow

Global Moderator

Not Shadow

• Time spent:
      121d 20h 19m 21s

• Previous username:
    ShaduWu

• Total level:
    Awards

No support, Why would we have this? Right click option still working on my mouse!!

60YOm2w.png

Wow stuff, just wow.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted 04 April 2020 - 09:55 PM #8

eally
User

eally

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 55m 45s

• Total level:

No support, Why would we have this? Right click option still working on my mouse!!

As I explained before, because I really hate running back and forth from the previous kill back to the next kill, especially if the monsters are spread enough to make it so that you should to prevent having to go even further back.

The time between the loot appearing, the NPC dying and when you can attack/move toward a new target is different for all.
Thank you for your constructive and respectful matured feedback.

Spade is Jesus.
Posted Image

Posted 04 April 2020 - 10:44 PM #9

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      151d 10h 25m 4s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards

No support, either fully afk the task or occasionally take a look at the screen to loot.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 04 April 2020 - 11:04 PM #10

eally
User

eally

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 55m 45s

• Total level:

No support, either fully afk the task or occasionally take a look at the screen to loot.

You know, I'm pretty sure that is exactly what I said I'm already doing.
Thank you for the new perspective.

Spade is Jesus.
Posted Image

Posted 05 April 2020 - 12:00 AM #11

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

This would be something that I can support. Make it slightly easier to one-click on caskets on the floor to pick up, even though they tend to be visually on top of other items/drops.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 05 April 2020 - 12:30 AM #12

Gp
Veteran

Gp
Clan: Callidus

• Time spent:
      56d 15h 10m 19s

• Previous username:
    UIM Gp

• Total level:
    Awards

No support. I like the trade-off between paying attention and getting a little cash or afking and losing out on it. So therefore i dont support this suggestion as a whole. Furthermore i dont support this suggestion being in the form of an item thats used to collect caskets - maybe add it as a feature to an existing item? row (i)? But as I said - I dont support the suggestion as a whole so either way I wouldnt want this to be implemented.

Edit: I can't see your sarcastic replies to the above responses doing you, or your suggestion, any favours.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 05 April 2020 - 12:47 AM #13

Mono
User

Mono
Clan: 18

• Time spent:
      9d 15h 1m 26s

• Total level:

No support. I like the trade-off between paying attention and getting a little cash or afking and losing out on it. So therefore i dont support this suggestion as a whole. Furthermore i dont support this suggestion being in the form of an item thats used to collect caskets - maybe add it as a feature to an existing item? row (i)? But as I said - I dont support the suggestion as a whole so either way I wouldnt want this to be implemented.

Edit: I can't see your sarcastic replies to the above responses doing you, or your suggestion, any favours.

Why do you have to critisize my actions in the first place?
It should have nothing to do with the quality of the suggestion.
I reply how I like to, you don't need to teach me how I like to deal with ignorance.

Also, the fact that this is an issue especially when you pay attention, that the caskets get left behind because you are no longer next to the npc but rather moved onto the next one while the death animation was still rolling. Hence, this rewards high attention not vice versa.

But thank you for making a very well educated personal evaluation of my behaviour, I like to think it's better to be sarcastic than to stoop down to the level of spite I'm being given here.

Very odd approach, but I suppose you feel entitled to define me as a person in the context of a suggestion. :)

• Gp likes this

pUHvTAB.png

Posted 05 April 2020 - 01:35 AM #14

Foundational
Donator

Foundational
Clan: LMB

• Time spent:
      76d 5h 9m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

Just for the way you're acting to all the criticism and feedback, I hope omi makes it even harder to pick up caskets.

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 05 April 2020 - 03:45 AM #15

eally
User

eally

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 55m 45s

• Total level:

Just for the way you're acting to all the criticism and feedback, I hope omi makes it even harder to pick up caskets.

That shouldn't even be a factor to take into account. Why are you judging an object by it's subject? A book by it's cover? A gift by who you got it from?
Dude, clear your head.

P.S.

As above, so below. lmfao.

Spade is Jesus.
Posted Image

Posted 05 April 2020 - 07:09 AM #16

beans n cake
Donator

beans n cake
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      163d 1h 51m 11s

• Total level:
    Awards

That shouldn't even be a factor to take into account. Why are you judging an object by it's subject? A book by it's cover? A gift by who you got it from?
Dude, clear your head.

P.S.
As above, so below. lmfao.

Your asking people who disagree with your suggestion to pretty much not say their opinion. The purpose of the suggestion page is for community feedback on what WE ALL would like, not just you. We all okay and love this game. Take feedback in a positive or negative way but learn to take it.

Gimbeans.gif

Scythe.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

GIM Goals
Spoiler

Posted 05 April 2020 - 07:16 AM #17

eally
User

eally

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 55m 45s

• Total level:

Your asking people who disagree with your suggestion to pretty much not say their opinion. The purpose of the suggestion page is for community feedback on what WE ALL would like, not just you. We all okay and love this game. Take feedback in a positive or negative way but learn to take it.

I personally felt like the suggestion itself was not welcome by how they reacted to it.

They are literally critisizing a painting that is still being done. I am asking for the necessary perspectives to hone this if it is applicable. However the responders focused more on critisizing me and the subjective values that gave nothing to do with what my objective is. Who cares how much it costs, whether it is an item or a perk etc.

I only care about how I am forced to run back and forth for the caskets especially when I want to be efficient and not AFK.
But that's irrelevant to this conversation, clearly. <3

Thus I did not take any reason into consideration when responding to people who did not take my suggestion seriously in the first place.
However, if you think their approach was constructive and more polite than mine, then I am in the wrong and fucking glad to be so.

Also, how in the flying fuck can anyone know what the community wants before wanting it themselves?

Spade is Jesus.
Posted Image

Posted 06 April 2020 - 08:17 AM #18

Chromecast
Veteran

Chromecast
Clan: AFM

• Time spent:
      36d 8h 45m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

Bro, your replies make absolutely 0 sense. People don't want this feature (neither do I) and you start to react sarcastically and claim that they judge you and not the suggestion. 
When I read this suggestion it doesn't add anything to the game other than some convenience for you.

You claim you want to be more efficient and not "AFK" but with stuff like auto-loot collectors there is nothing efficient it's just lazyman-mode. 
Efficiency means you are able to run around, look for loot and kill the monsters you want to kill, if you take one of the methods out of the equation it becomes more AFK.

Just my two cents, no support.

Posted Image

Posted 06 April 2020 - 08:37 AM #19

Mack
Veteran

Mack
Clan: Noobcord

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 46 user(s)