Posted 05 June 2019 - 05:23 PM #1

Isekaii
Classic

Isekaii

• Time spent:
      49d 4h 5m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

After reading the recent change of removing the 15% drop rate for the upcoming realism mode which I agree with, this makes realism pretty much classic mode with 2x xp rate that most people seem to realize.

My suggestion would of been to do seasonal realism tourney's pretty much same as Deadman mode. Other than world pvp, the foundation is there with a separate eco and a PvP tournament at the end. It could last for 1 month+ and take place every 3 to 6 months. With different milestones in between for awards other than pvp exactly how king purple set it up, different challenges each season.

The game mode icon would different to specify a person that is playing for the season and someone that is a realism account made before the season it would look something like this,

653b48ec524e0dff502ad788d4a3c6e7.png  This would be a active season account.

(Icons could be switched)

c57912bce77163995662742207766e04.png  This would be your off-season realism player that participated in previous seasons.

After a season realism players will receive their unique weapon and the off-season icon keeping all the xp and items they received during the season. Off-season accounts are the base players.

Even though many including myself is against drop % boost for game modes, possibly only during active season would a player have drop % boost or some type of perks? Maybe during the last week active season players will have 5-10 % drop rate buff to gear up for PvP tourney. During this time they cannot use booster scrolls but will still have donor rank buff if they choose to have for the season. (Uber+)

Would like to hear feedback and suggestions to other perks they could have.

A lengthy post but realism is right around the corner so it is to late for this to even be implemented into the game but this could give a idea for future game modes that will be similar to realism/classic when they have/had their own economy.

There's a lot of potential and variations that could come with a seasonal tourney (xp rates/game mode) that could make for some fun content and keep it fresh.

Feedback appreciated ^_^

Posted 05 June 2019 - 05:29 PM #2

Ko
Ironman

Ko
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      32d 8h 51m 37s

• Previous username:
    Sin of Wrath

• Total level:
    Awards

I really like where your head is at on this, and thank you for making and contributing a positive idea to the community about this mode. I think in itself theres a few things worth changing but a rotating DMM type of mode would be absolutely AMAZING. 

I don't quite know how difficult it would be to maintain what you are saying in regards to the active and non-active season accounts. However that sounds like it could get a little messy and redundant. However I think the idea has a lot of potential.

I really hope as a community we can figure something out because with the amount of people who are suggesting really good suggestions toward this game mode it sure would seem if we polled something it would do wonders!

Posted 05 June 2019 - 05:38 PM #3

Isekaii
Classic

Isekaii

• Time spent:
      49d 4h 5m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

I really like where your head is that on this, and thank you for making and contributing a positive idea to the community about this mode. I think in itself theres a few things worth changing but a rotating DMM type of mode would be absolutely AMAZING. 

I don't quite know how difficult it would be to maintain what you are saying in regards to the active and non-active season accounts. However that sounds like it could get a little messy and redundant. However I think the idea has a lot of potential.

I really hope as a community we can figure something out because with the amount of people who are suggesting really good suggestions toward this game mode it sure would seem if we polled something it would do wonders!

This was a rough idea I thought about but I agree 100% that having non-active/active accounts is where things start to look complicated in terms of how the coding to make it possible work which I would have no idea where to start, I just felt it would be important for others to see specific people that are participating. Thanks for the feedback!

• Ko likes this

Posted 05 June 2019 - 08:36 PM #4

Vape Tricks
Ex-Staff

Vape Tricks
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      43d 34m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

This is actually very well thought out and I like it a lot. I think with a few minor tweaks this could actually make this game mode flourish. Drop any DMM coding and do this. SUPPORT

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on March 27th, 2019

Demoted from Sever Support on April 15th, 2019

Promoted to Server Support on May 19th, 2019

Promoted to Server Moderator on June 15th, 2019

Promoted to Forum Moderator on December 21st, 2019

Demoted to Server Moderator on March 8th, 2020

Vape Tricks - Maxed GIM

0ptimuscope - Maxed Normie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guides

Horror from the Deep

Farming Guild Contracts

Farm Runs

Alll-in-One Ironman

Support Tools

Two-Factor Authentication

Client Issues

Staff List

Appeals

Rules

Posted 05 June 2019 - 10:02 PM #5

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

I appreciate you for taking the time to create this topic and share your suggestions for potentially improving Realism Mode (or any future modes that may come out). It could use a bit of tweaks as what @ Vape Tricks said, but I'm looking forward to see how this will play out.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 06 June 2019 - 12:00 AM #6

Real Josh
Realism

Real Josh

• Time spent:
      2d 5h 36m 46s

• Total level:

Awesome suggestion and I SUPPORT, but only if it is done properly with some good DMM code would this work otherwise it'll just feel like another player hosted event rather than the idea you have! :P 

Other Accounts

Normie : Ult Man (Maxed)

Ultimate Ironman : UIM Josh

Realistic Account : Real Josh

Hardcore Ironman : Hard Josh

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:54 AM #7

Hartje
Extreme Donator

Hartje

• Time spent:
      6d 14h 8m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

This is actually very well thought out and I like it a lot.   SUPPORT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 44 user(s)