Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:05 PM #1

Realitea
User

Realitea

• Time spent:
      14d 2h 43m 37s

• Total level:

Hello there,

Not much to say on the topic so I'll keep it brief.

I really like the introduction of the new Rogue armour. That said, I feel the cost is far too great for the bonus it provides. I would suggest either increasing the effect or decreasing the cost.

Personally I would rather see the effect kept as it is and have the cost lowered to roughly a third of the current cost. Increasing the effect would probably allow for some obnoxiously fast income for the small number of people that get hold of it.

If you consider that some account types are limited in how many vote points they can acquire, it could take almost a month of vote points to just get the small bonus offered.

Eager to hear what others thoughts are :)

• KP likes this

5qqjm84.pngN134QcX.png

First Realism Player to Achieve 1,200 Total - Achieved on 8th June 2019 | First Realism Player to Achieve 1,800 Total - Achieved on 20th June 2019

First Realism Player to Achieve 2,000 Total - Achieved on 18th July 2019

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:10 PM #2

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
I agree that it’s quite pricey for just one piece alone. Support.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 25 June 2019 - 04:59 PM #3

Moe
Community Manager

Moe
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      247d 4h 39s

• Previous username:
    IM Moe

• Total level:
    Awards

I will agree that it is pretty expensive to purchase the outfit, costed me basically 600m. I don't think 600m is worth the investment, as the double loot isn't really effective anywhere... except maybe at the master farmer. (Heros 3k->6k, but 18% is low). 

BUT I love the outfit, so to me it is priceless. :D

@To gain mentioned it would take almost two months, for any game modes limited to opening vote books every 12 hours to achieve the set. That is far too long for a set that gives 18% bonus, I agree with that. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 25 June 2019 - 05:14 PM #4

LTG Arrow
Veteran

LTG Arrow
Clan: #Dynasty

• Time spent:
      42d 19h 23m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards
Pretty much have the same inputs as @Im Moe already said. So i agree with yall.
<p class='bbc_center'>Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image</p><p class='bbc_center'><br /><br /><span style='color: #ff8c00'>Check the links down below if you require any help! </span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...count-recovery/' class='bbc_url' title=''>2FA & Account Recovery</a></p><p class='bbc_center'>|</p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...t-issues-guide/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Client Assistance</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...official-rules/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Official Rules</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...rum/27-appeals/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Appeal</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Bug Report</p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Updates </p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to </span></span><span style='color: #99ccff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Support </span></span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>on August 31th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Server Moderator</span></span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>on</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>September</span><span style='font-family: Arial'> 30th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Stepped down from the staff team on October 23rd, 2019 :(</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Proudly returned to the team as </span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Moderator </span></span></span>on November 5th, 2019 :Poggers:</p>

Posted 25 June 2019 - 06:26 PM #5

Veruc
Super Donator

Veruc
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      1d 16h 24m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

love the armor, but i do agree it's a little pricey especially for the small bonus it gives. However like @Im Moe stated. it pretty much is time gated for every one. I do agree though it needs a price nerf, or boosted bonus.

Posted 25 June 2019 - 06:45 PM #6

Exmark
Elite Ironman

Exmark
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      24d 23h 33m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards
I agree. Either a buff to the effect of the set a decrease in price or a slight mixture of both of them.

Promoted to Server Support on July 21st 2019.

Promoted to Server Moderator on August 11th 2019.

Posted Image

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:19 PM #7

beans n cake
Donator

beans n cake
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      163d 1h 51m 11s

• Total level:
    Awards
Support. One month is kind of crazy especially for the current reward

Gimbeans.gif

Scythe.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

GIM Goals
Spoiler

Posted 29 June 2019 - 09:21 AM #8

Moe
Community Manager

Moe
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      247d 4h 39s

• Previous username:
    IM Moe

• Total level:
    Awards

The cost of the outfit has been lowered from 4500 to 2000, following the most recent update.

Your suggestion has been accepted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 216 user(s)