User

Satanae

• Time spent:
      7d 22h 36m 17s

• Previous username:
    Andariel

• Total level:

Hello.

Today I will be suggesting the addition of the mini game ''Herbiboar'' to alora. It's a minigame in which you chase down the herbiboar, and at the end of the path, you get hunter xp and herbs. Here is a link to informations, and loot table. https://oldschoolrun.../wiki/Herbiboar

I think it would be a great alternate way of getting herbs for ironmen, and also, make the herbiboar pet, only obtainable from this minigame, since its not normally obtained trough making potions. (Obviously people who have it already get to keep it, just change the way of getting the pet to the real one)

On alora, herblore is a bit slower, because you have to kill kurasks for seeds, and its almost the only thing that's efficient for herblore xp. This mini game is very popular on OS because of the herbs it provides to ironmen, and i think it's time we get it on Alora too. Tell me what you think,

Thanks for reading.

fH5SxYT.png

ksNOc0c.png

^^monkey pog

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:31 PM #2

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

It would be nice to see more minigames added into Alora especially if it will benefit ironmen. Support.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:26 AM #3

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji
Clan: #CMF / Paragon

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards
Even though I am an Ironman, I don’t think gearing the game only towards the game mode is what’s healthy for Alora. I understand that a lot of the played base chooses to play on Ironman mode but the whole point and fun of these accounts is that they are restricted or limited to what the game offers minus the ability to trade. Making something like herblore much easier to train will take away from that.

When it comes to herb collection, you can farm HUNDREDS of herbs a day if you stay with it and harvest as soon as possible. So collecting herbs is not an issue in the first place.

No support from me. I believe the devs can use their time making something much better rather than making a mini game that not many people will do for a reason that isn’t needed in the game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 23 June 2020 - 08:05 PM #4

Mack
Veteran

Mack
Clan: Noobcord

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

With our farming timers being as short as they are, compared to OSRS, it is much easier to collect herblore supplies along with additions we've made like the Kingdom of Miscellania. Herbiboar doesn't seem to be an effective use of development time.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 84 user(s)