Haychdee
Super Donator

Haychdee

• Time spent:
      3d 22h 30m 52s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hi guys,

Its hard for me to "Suggest" a exact way to get more PvP players into the game, but I can't be the only one who sees the benefit of having a healthy PvP community.

I'm not much of a PvPer myself but having people buying supplies & items to pk would only help the economy, make skills more profitable and such.

Like I said I don't know what exactly to suggest but maybe a bit more focus on drawing more people into the game with the intent to PK.

Edgeville is always so dead, and just walking north from the bank makes me depressed not seeing a thriving PKing community, just a dead empty space 

Posted 07 April 2020 - 09:11 AM #2

Shamrock
Veteran

Shamrock
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      95d 17h 17m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

being this is a very open ended suggestion with no specifics I do not support. From what I see the majority of alora is Ironman accounts. The only way you can really pk on alora is if you have 5 plus people ely tri brids being the majority is all that. its either your hunter or the prey. for the many years I have player Alora not really any updates have fix the problem with pvp.. Alora is 1 world and until you get enough players to join it will remain 1 world  and the wilderness will remain the same. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 07 April 2020 - 09:43 AM #3

J boogs
Veteran

J boogs
Clan: Retired

• Time spent:
      287d 15h 17m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

being this is a very open ended suggestion with no specifics I do not support. From what I see the majority of alora is Ironman accounts. The only way you can really pk on alora is if you have 5 plus people ely tri brids being the majority is all that. its either your hunter or the prey. for the many years I have player Alora not really any updates have fix the problem with pvp.. Alora is 1 world and until you get enough players to join it will remain 1 world  and the wilderness will remain the same. 

To touch a bit on this, Yes Alora is primarily Ironman/Pvm content. There isn't really many suggestions that can "boost the wildernesses activity" rather that is kinda on the player base of the server. I'd say given the current percentage of players that PVP 90% of their time is not even 5%. Omicron has implemented many features that OSRS has in high hopes to bring more activity to the Pking scene. I'm sure we all would love to see the wilderness activity pick up but as it goes for implementing more to "revive" it, I don't see much more we can do other than get new players that want to Pk to come to the server as Alora's "Pking hot time" was over 2 years ago.

If you have some specific idea's you were entertaining, please share them with us though as it was already stated, the suggestion is too broad.

Posted Image

Posted ImageServer Support - 10/13/2019

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 11/10/2019

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 1/18/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 2/16/2020

Resigned - 4/3/2020

Posted ImageServer Moderator - 6/7/2020

Posted ImageForum Moderator - 7/17/2020

Posted ImageGlobal Moderator - 10/25/2020

Resigned - 12/22/2020

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 07 April 2020 - 09:55 AM #4

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 6h 41m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

This is not a valid game suggestion unfortunately, as it doesn't suggest any actual changes that can be made. Perhaps you can make a discussions thread brainstorming solutions, but until then I'll have to decline this.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 31 user(s)