Ironman

ToB Queen

• Time spent:
      10d 49m 24s

• Previous username:
    The stapler

• Total level:
    Awards

I've noticed that EIM and GIM are able to deiron to a normal ironman. Now i have an issue with this because these two game modes have the ability to ''trade'' and have team mates to help with items they themselves never achieved. I just feel like it devalues and discredits ironman that worked hard to get everything without a partner or group. I just wanna know what people think about this. Now i think that these games mode when they choose to deiron would go straight to a normie. Please give me some feedback.

tob-record.png

Posted 05 May 2020 - 01:48 PM #2

Aritus
Ironman

Aritus
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      130d 1h 9m 33s

• Previous username:
    Arcadus

• Total level:
    Awards

I've noticed that EIM and GIM are able to deiron to a normal ironman. Now i have an issue with this because these two game modes have the ability to ''trade'' and have team mates to help with items they themselves never achieved. I just feel like it devalues and discredits ironman that worked hard to get everything without a partner or group. I just wanna know what people think about this. Now i think that these games mode when they choose to deiron would go straight to a normie. Please give me some feedback.

As for the EIM you can only turn into a normal ironman if you never had a duo partner before.

As for the GIM you’ll become a normie if you de-iron. It used to be a reg ironman, but there were many complaints about it so Omicron immediately did an emergency hot fix.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 05 May 2020 - 01:48 PM #3

To gain

Administrator

To gain

• Time spent:
      554d 8h 47m 3s

• Total level:
    Awards

its not 100% correct what you say here, EIM can only de-iron to reg ironman if they never had a partner.

If they had a partner they will de-iron to classic.

Posted Image

Posted 05 May 2020 - 02:02 PM #4

ToB Queen
Ironman

ToB Queen

• Time spent:
      10d 49m 24s

• Previous username:
    The stapler

• Total level:
    Awards

As for the EIM you can only turn into a normal ironman if you never had a duo partner before.

As for the GIM you’ll become a normie if you de-iron. It used to be a reg ironman, but there were many complaints about it so Omicron immediately did an emergency hot fix.

thank you! I saw it over yell and was a little suspicious but glad i know now :)

its not 100% correct what you say here, EIM can only de-iron to reg ironman if they never had a partner.

If they had a partner they will de-iron to classic.

appreciate you letting me know :)

tob-record.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 75 user(s)