8 replies to this topic

Posted 02 November 2020 - 06:56 PM #1

Getscared
Donator

Getscared

• Time spent:
      1d 5h 56m 8s

• Total level:

I think more rewards should be added to castle wars and tickets should be made tradeable or cash should be added to the rewards pool

I've seen this done before and a lot of people constantly played castle wars and it was a ton of fun.

A lot of people played it because as we know a decent game of castle wars is pretty fun especially when you can use it to make some fun cash.

Making the tickets tradeable will make it so people with a surplus of money can buy tickets to get rewards that would otherwise be very long to grind and would in turn make it viable for people with low medium gear to be interested in playing castle wars introducing a new fun money making method and the different rewards will make it more enticing for high level players to grind it or simply buy tickets to get some rewards just like people buy things like vote books or crystal keys.

I think it would make a new fun thing for the community to do as well as possibly bring in new players who are interested in castle wars and a fun money making method.

Posted 03 November 2020 - 12:20 AM #2

Senecas
Elite Ironman

Senecas

• Time spent:
      2d 19h 58m 10s

• Total level:

Looking at the castle wars shop, it does seem to have some decent stuff, crystal keys/blood runes most notably, but I guess it could use more. Also I agree with making the tickets tradeable, if it's possible. Cool suggestion, it actually made me check the cwars shop!

Posted 03 November 2020 - 02:08 AM #3

Dapso
User

Dapso

• Time spent:
      4h 54m 56s

• Total level:
Add more rewards to CW, agreed but cw ticketd tradeable, nah dont need to be tradeable.

Posted 04 November 2020 - 10:05 AM #4

Getscared
Donator

Getscared

• Time spent:
      1d 5h 56m 8s

• Total level:

Add more rewards to CW, agreed but cw ticketd tradeable, nah dont need to be tradeable.

the reason i recommend it is because it will cause people to grind them to sell them and create a market for them just like say crystal keys or vote books. another option might be to give cash and tickets like pest control except maybe a bit more than pc due to the games being long. 

Posted 04 November 2020 - 12:33 PM #5

Dapso
User

Dapso

• Time spent:
      4h 54m 56s

• Total level:

the reason i recommend it is because it will cause people to grind them to sell them and create a market for them just like say crystal keys or vote books. another option might be to give cash and tickets like pest control except maybe a bit more than pc due to the games being long.

Oke vote books or ckeys tradeable ofc. Ckeys are tradeable already in osrs but with another rewards, cw tickets tradeable doesnt feel allright. Tbh, not many people play it on a rsps. So why tradeable? No point to make it tradeable. If everything is tradeable the fun is gone.

Posted 04 November 2020 - 03:52 PM #6

Getscared
Donator

Getscared

• Time spent:
      1d 5h 56m 8s

• Total level:

Oke vote books or ckeys tradeable ofc. Ckeys are tradeable already in osrs but with another rewards, cw tickets tradeable doesnt feel allright. Tbh, not many people play it on a rsps. So why tradeable? No point to make it tradeable. If everything is tradeable the fun is gone.

Ok so say for instance they make CW tickets tradeable and put in rewards that are medium/high ticket or medium/high priced items for instance they put in an item worth 100M for 200 tickets ( not even getting into maybe untradeable items that would be sought after just a normal item or item only obtained from cw ) lets say 1 for 1 that would make each CW ticket 500k but obviously there's going to be a bit of a decrease in price cause 1 for 1 wouldn't make sense say tickets go for 350k that means every game people can make between 350-1050k right now at most a ticket is worth in cw is 32k a ticket if you buy and are able to sell parts of a dagonhai set that means you can make more money killing pretty much anything in alora which makes no sense to play castle wars. Just like in LMS there's almost no rewards that are worth anything or seem to be tradeable so LMS is a dead game in here too. Places where castle wars and lms are profitable people play them like crazy.

TLDR it's almost pointless to grind CW/LMS due to low cost or no use rewards make them a decent way to make some money and they'll be enticing to play also they're fun so it will be a new and fun way to make money. If their minigames are profitable i'm sure people who enjoy them will come in and current players will start to play them.

I'm sure if staff came on and said each person who is on a winning team of CW gets 1m people would be popping in there to play some matches just like they do with LMS making 50m pools to the winner. 

Posted 06 December 2020 - 11:47 PM #7

the sloth 2
Super Donator

the sloth 2

• Time spent:
      3d 13h 32m 22s

• Total level:

I like it! I'd love the opportunity to play some CW again!

Posted 24 April 2021 - 01:44 AM #8

Arosa

Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      493d 2h 48m 9s

• Total level:
    Awards

FULL SUPPORT! Would be nice to see castle wars getting revived and active again!

Posted 24 April 2021 - 03:53 AM #9

Real Alan
Realism

Real Alan
Clan: Realists

• Time spent:
      68d 21h 44m 12s

• Total level:
    Awards

Castle wars with lms/tourney loadouts would be interesting!

rCjd36m.gif

779858f92372b65448411ebb99ae2454.gif

Community Awards

186389e1c9f184e3f3b56b038179afd0.png

Spoiler

Content

Topic 79261 - Real Alan's Spin Guide

Topic 82478 - How a Penguin Ended Up in Port Sarim Jail

Accomplishments

Spoiler

Game Suggestions

Pet Timeline

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 48 user(s)