Jump to content


Vespina

Member Since 19 Aug 2017
Previous Username: Classic joke
Offline Last Active Today, 05:49 PM
will veterwhale ever get his morph dust from raids? 90% chance no 10% yes but like 5x the drop rate xD Updated 05 Oct · 4 comments
*****

Community Stats


  • Group Uber Donator
  • Active Posts 185
  • Profile Views 1,636
  • Time Online5d 7h 9m 56s
  • Member Title Advanced Member
  • Age Age Unknown
  • Birthday Birthday Unknown
  • Gender
    Not Telling Not Telling
  • Clan
    #Dynasty

Game Activity

  • Photo
    Vespina received 1 x Justiciar chestguard as a Theatre of Blood reward! (#1,368)
    Apr 5, 2020 1:28 pm
  • Photo
    Vespina received 1 x Olmlet as a Chambers of Xeric reward! (#2,609)
    Apr 3, 2020 2:28 pm
  • Photo
    Vespina received 1 x Ancestral hat as a Chambers of Xeric reward! (#2,609)
    Apr 3, 2020 2:28 pm
  • Photo
    Vespina received 1 x Ancestral hat as a Chambers of Xeric reward! (#2,609)
    Apr 3, 2020 2:28 pm
  • Photo
    Vespina received 1 x Twisted bow as a Chambers of Xeric reward! (#2,591)
    Apr 1, 2020 6:23 am