Welcome to Alora!
Alora is the most innovative Oldschool RuneScape private server - featuring the latest content, and always free to play!
As of today, we've officially been online for 1 month! We've also coincidentally broken our max player count today by reaching over 500 players online, which is incredible for only a month of uptime.
We've experienced major growth in the past month, and it goes without saying that we could not have done it without the constant support from all of you. We've had our ups and downs, but overall the past month has been a great experience that I hope all of you have enjoyed. I personally want to let you know that I am grateful for not only the patience that all of you have had while we dealt with issues, but also for helping to better our server and community on a daily basis, whether it be through bug reports and suggestions have been frequently posted, or simply welcoming new players and answering basic questions for them.
On behalf of the staff team, I'd like to take a moment to thank all of you for being a part of Alora and helping to shape our community into what it is today, and I am excited for what the future holds :)
Some media from events today:
This update includes some behind-the-scenes but very necessary fixes such as the items kept on death bug. It was not displaying accurate information and as such needed an urgent fix. Additionally, a few pressing issues such as ironmen not being able to get the Helm of neitiznot, or any player being able to create Ward shields have also been addressed. Hope you guys enjoy this update!
- Combat/wilderness changes:
- Items kept on death changes:
- Was very bugged -- interface not showing proper items
Basically, what you see on the interface is now accurate
Certain items(eg. Serpentine helm) were not protecting properly at all
How the server determines which items are more valuable:
- Previously based only on high alch value, but now based on whichever of these is highest:
- High alch value
Cache price(usually lowest)
OSRS Grand exchange price dump(not always reliable/available)
- Fixed a few deep-wilderness tiles that were not considered wilderness(level 56)
Fixed wilderness agility course pit(ladder down to dungeon) not being wilderness
- Currently includes: Venenatis, scorpia, skotizo, callisto and vet'ion
- (1/250 chance for any of these bosses)
- Onyx bracelets can now be enchanted(and used with Zenyte to create the Tormented bracelet)
Malediction shards and Odium wards can now be combined
- You can use the pieces on the Volcanic forge in level 53 wilderness(north-east)
- *Items are NOT lost on death*
Fight against a series of bosses to unlock the Lunar Shop which contains:
- Lunar equipment
Helm of neitiznot(for ironmen)
- Fixed token bond rank degrading issue
Opening bonds will now show a confirmation box before doing so