• Time spent:
      63d 1h 21m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards
456.png
In-game, Forum and Website Suggestions

In-game Suggestions

Wilderness Promotion (Clan Events)
I think we should try to do something to promote the wilderness more, for example clan events (pking). There will be x amount of clans/teams that will be able to participate in this event (teams of 5) and the reward for winning this event will be x (perhaps a bond for each member of the winning team). This will promote the wilderness activity and perhaps convince people to pk more often (especially if wilderness events are held every week/biweekly). This event could be hosted by uTorrent or an Administrator. This event could possibly replace the small events that occur over the span of 3 days (Friday-Sunday), depending on how big/popular it is. I would love to get some community input with this suggestion so please leave your opinions in the comment section below.

Game Panel Changes
I'm going to suggest four things that I think should be changed, they may have been suggested before.

Bonus Skill
The "Bonus Skill" option in the Game Panel isn't very informative, sure it informs the user what skill is the bonus skill but that's all it does. I'm suggesting there be some sort of explanation/interface. In this interface, it would show the current bonus skill, the next bonus skill, the bonus skill schedule and the time remaining until the bonus skill changes. This would be very informative for the user and would mean they wouldn't need to ask someone if they were confused.

Slayer Task
The "Slayer Task" option in the Game Panel only informs the user of what the slayer task is and how many of x they must kill. Though this is a good thing to have, I'm suggesting for us to be told where to find our task monster upon clicking. This would be helpful for new players however I'm aware that it may take a while to write out each location - perhaps members of staff can work together.

Kills/Deaths
The "Kills/Deaths" option in the Game Panel only shows killcount and highest killstreak, however I think it should also show the amount of deaths that you have. As previously suggested by Chase , I think it should also show your current killstreak as it's an informative thing to have and people who use the wilderness often would appreciate it. As noticed by FASTCLICKS7 , let me rephrase: I meant to say I think the things mentioned should be announced by your character (or at least deaths).

Mode and Rank
Just a quick one as it's not that big of a deal but I think the "Mode" and "Rank" options in the Game Panel should be announced by your character, much like the the "Playtime" option.

Edgeville Lever
The lever that's south of Edgeville leads straight into 51 wilderness without warning and I've unfortunately had to learn that the hard way. I was unaware of where it led and was curious, I assumed that if anything were to be dangerous I would've been given a warning, so I pulled the lever and was taken into the wilderness whilst having my bank with me. I'm suggesting a warning to be implemented with this lever.

Forums Suggestions

Forum Rewards
As discussed by Hex , there should be some additional changes from my last suggestion thread with the Forum Rewards.

Icon Explanations/Descriptions
Currently, when hovering over the majority of the forum rewards/icons it doesn't provide a description of what said icon portrays. I'm aware that there's a page for the icon descriptions but others may not know this (newer players for example). This is very simple and easy to implement so I hope this suggestion is taken into consideration.

Skill Experience Milestone
Omicron currently has two unofficial icons for the forum rewards but personally I think they should be made official and implemented as soon as possible (seeing how easy it is to do). These icons that he has show that he's achieved 200M experience in said skill and it's a great accomplishment. I'm unsure if this has already been discussed with him but hopefully this'll get the ball rolling. People should get some acknowledgement for maxing out a skill. However, one problem with this would be that it could look very tacky if someone had 22 icons... Alternatively, you could add a 200M-all-skills icon, given to those who have 200M experience in every trainable skill.

User Legend
Just a quick suggestion. Currently the user legend doesn't show all ranks on the Forums. I'm unsure if there are any other ranks that aren't shown but Veteran isn't on there. It's not a huge deal but it's easy and quick to add.

Website Suggestions

Donator Store Changes

I'm going to suggest three things that I think should be changed.

Homepage

Currently, the homepage for the store is very unprofessional and tacky in my opinion. I think we should have either Chase or Slyther do some work for the page and create something that is more appealing. Along with this, they could update the information that's on the page. Some of the donator benefits are incorrect/inaccurate (I'll be happy to go over these with whoever works on the page) and the updated donator zone should also be added.

Rares Tab

I already discussed this with Omicron but I feel as if it could be argued - I would also like community input on this. Currently, the rares tab only consists of a black partyhat, black santa hat and a partyhat set (regular). I'm suggesting for the rares tab to have more rares - perhaps having the individual partyhat colours or even a rainbow partyhat. Omicron argued that people could purchase said things through custom donations. Therefore, as an alternative to this suggestion, the rares tab could just inform the user that if they wish to purchase a rare item they need to purchase it via the custom donation system.

Supplies Tab

I think the supplies tab should consist of more items. There are only five items that are listed but there are so many more items that should be in any rsps store. It's a very non-skiller sided tab and I think it should be revamped accordingly. Some of the items that you could add into the tab could be:

Magic_logs.png Magic Logs

Runite_ore.png Runite Ore

Runite_bar.png Rune Bars

Uncut_dragonstone.png Uncut Gems

Raw_manta_ray.png Raw Foods

Dragon_bones.png Dragon Bones

Leave your thoughts on x suggestion in the comments :^)

Thanks for reading,

Flowers.

Posted Image

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:56 AM #2

FASTCLICKS7
Super Donator

FASTCLICKS7
Clan: Wronghood

• Time spent:
      24d 23h 50m 10s

• Total level:

Mate, I think ur wrong in the kill death shit, bc I can see my deaths there. 

https://gyazo.com/84...48f4012b16501bf

183 kills, 2 deaths

Posted Image

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:00 AM #3

Ill max soon
User

Ill max soon

• Time spent:
      22d 9h 44m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

Things i don't agree on.

Clan wildy war event, simply because anyone can come and ruin it, we already do kind of clan battles at on the weekend events which gets split up into teams. This won't promote the wildy as the ones that go to the wildy will be the only ones there, just look how dead the crystal stuff is now, not to mention the actual events on a weekend which you loose stuff and that are PVP it's just the hybrids that hybrid all day which will go.

Slayer task, it tells you where to go after you get a task, unless you're meaning a whole other list like; Teleport with the wizard, run north then south to get to here, but that's just confusing.

Rares tab; whoever donated for the rare which could be implemented into it would feel out of cash as i can just buy in-game bonds and get it for free pretty much, plus this will take a toll on donations wanting custom donations.

supplies tab; another one, will most likely make things fall in price due to high amount you can buy in such a short time.

Other things i got no issue with.

No longer playing 'ill max soon' my focus is on maxing my Classic.

Classic Account Name = ClassicMax

them-watching.gif

44Sw9Lj.png svteAVj.png

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:07 AM #4

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

I like all of these suggestions, a lot of them are small QoL changes, but I don't agree with the wilderness events suggestion. 

I really would like if you clicked your slayer task that it would let you know again where your slayer monster can be found.

Good suggestions.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:31 AM #5

Not Salter
Ironman

Not Salter
Clan: Help

• Time spent:
      112d 8h 35m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

Most of it sounds okay. Not sure about the clan wars thing nor the website stuff. 

I support the rest.

[url=""%20title="External%20link"]Posted Image[/url]

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:56 PM #6

2 swords
Classic

2 swords

• Time spent:
      12d 22h 49m 34s

• Total level:
Bonus Skill
The "Bonus Skill" option in the Game Panel isn't very informative, sure it informs the user what skill is the bonus skill but that's all it does. I'm suggesting there be some sort of explanation/interface. In this interface, it would show the current bonus skill, the next bonus skill, the bonus skill schedule and the time remaining until the bonus skill changes. This would be very informative for the user and would mean they wouldn't need to ask someone if they were confused.

I suggested to have the skill of the day clickable as a hyperlink (it'd open the bonus skill guide schedule on the forums)

Slayer Task
The "Slayer Task" option in the Game Panel only informs the user of what the slayer task is and how many of x they must kill. Though this is a good thing to have, I'm suggesting for us to be told where to find our task monster upon clicking. This would be helpful for new players however I'm aware that it may take a while to write out each location - perhaps members of staff can work together.

After getting a slayer task it says where you can find your task in the chat box, granted the majority of players don't end up seeing it. It would be nice to have a popup screen giving the same info or something though, users could toggle it
off if they know where all tasks are

Icon Explanations/Descriptions
Currently, when hovering over the majority of the forum rewards/icons it doesn't provide a description of what said icon portrays. I'm aware that there's a page for the icon descriptions but others may not know this (newer players for example). This is very simple and easy to implement so I hope this suggestion is taken into consideration.

Admins can enter custom info for each icon given to player(s), however sometimes they don't. So essentially it would just mean they should add more info on each one given.

Skill Experience Milestone
Omicron currently has two unofficial icons for the forum rewards but personally I think they should be made official and implemented as soon as possible (seeing how easy it is to do). These icons that he has show that he's achieved 200M experience in said skill and it's a great accomplishment. I'm unsure if this has already been discussed with him but hopefully this'll get the ball rolling. People should get some acknowledgement for maxing out a skill. However, one problem with this would be that it could look very tacky if someone had 22 icons... Alternatively, you could add a 200M-all-skills icon, given to those who have 200M experience in every trainable skill.

I wanted the 200m ones added as well, but I remember hearing there was some issue w/ doing such (adding it to work w/ in game or something) Essentially it would have to be manually entered. Not sure if there are other roadblocks.

Homepage

Currently, the homepage for the store is very unprofessional and tacky in my opinion. I think we should have either Chase or Slyther do some work for the page and create something that is more appealing. Along with this, they could update the information that's on the page. Some of the donator benefits are incorrect/inaccurate (I'll be happy to go over these with whoever works on the page) and the updated donator zone should also be added.

The updated donor zone was added w/ pics, however there definitely could be an overhaul both graphically and w/ in game items added to the store (previously suggested items in the main suggestions topic)

Main Account - Syntax

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:42 PM #7

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 26m 58s

• Total level:
    Awards

I support on mostly everything but the tourny.

gl.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:34 AM #8

Iconised
User

Iconised

• Time spent:
      4d 10h 58s

• Total level:

I think that rares SHOULD be limited - I have no idea how to get the rainbow partyhat but I presume its rewarded rather than being able to donate for. 

With regards to other rares, masks, santas etc - the limited supply is what maintains the economy on them so lets not flood it.

---

I DO SUPPORT the addition of resources into the Materials/Supplies tab for Donors. I feel that this would be a great addition to the game without crashing the economy of the items since they are easily obtainable.

I DO SUPPORT the forum changes too - gives a great incentive to get 200m in a skill and show it off - I currently have a 6 page document regarding skilling etc which I will be posting in the suggestions forum myself soon.

Posted Image

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:52 PM #9

2 swords
Classic

2 swords

• Time spent:
      12d 22h 49m 34s

• Total level:

lots of suggestions here, added the entire topic thread into main thread, ty

Main Account - Syntax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1 user(s)