Jump to content


Photo

Playing Alora


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Posted Today, 02:57 PM #1

Grimy Shirt
Classic

Grimy Shirt
Posts: 4
Likes: 4
Location: England, UK


  •  Member since:
    23 Nov 2025

    • Time spent:
      4h 54m 9s

  •  Total level:
    332

What makes you play Alora and not OSRS or do you play both? :D 



Posted Today, 04:22 PM #2

23

Senior Moderator

23
Posts: 270
Likes: 225



  •  Member since:
    24 Mar 2018

    • Time spent:
      55d 18h 1m 38s

  •  Previous username:
    Cmdr Data

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

What makes you play Alora and not OSRS or do you play both? :D

Fun question!  I've always been an RS3 player as I couldn't get down with starting over on OSRS.  RSPS have always more about the community for me.  The first RSPS I joined in 2010 I stuck with until it shut down several years later.  I joined Alora in 2018 seeking a return to the RSPS scene.  Had a blast, life called and I forgot about it.  Cue 2025 and I "discovered" Alora.  It looked familiar after I started playing a bit.  Realized I had a donor account already (this one) and I haven't looked back.  


Ironman Account: Olllivander




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)