Jump to content


Photo

Hello Alora


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Posted Yesterday, 08:39 PM #1

ReaperOfFate
User

ReaperOfFate
Posts: 0
Likes: 0


  •  Member since:
    Yesterday, 07:35 PM

    • Time spent:
      2h 55m 36s

  •  Total level:
    552

Hello. I've heard about Runescape for a while however until recently haven't found an interest in it or in MMO's in general. Ran into some content while watching various challenge videos on YouTube and found myself wanting to try it out. Unfortunately I am uber-mega poor and thus cannot justify paying for an OSRS subscription. Also from a little searching online, grinding out a bond sounds like torture so here I found myself. If I'm lucky my time in grinding diablo games has prepared me to enter MMO grinds as I've heard are incredible. I hope to make some good friends and have an overall pleasant time while I am here, however long that may be.



Posted Today, 06:52 AM #2

23

Senior Moderator

23
Posts: 270
Likes: 226



  •  Member since:
    24 Mar 2018

    • Time spent:
      56d 3h 59m 51s

  •  Previous username:
    Cmdr Data

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

Hello. I've heard about Runescape for a while however until recently haven't found an interest in it or in MMO's in general. Ran into some content while watching various challenge videos on YouTube and found myself wanting to try it out. Unfortunately I am uber-mega poor and thus cannot justify paying for an OSRS subscription. Also from a little searching online, grinding out a bond sounds like torture so here I found myself. If I'm lucky my time in grinding diablo games has prepared me to enter MMO grinds as I've heard are incredible. I hope to make some good friends and have an overall pleasant time while I am here, however long that may be.


Welcome to Alora Reaper! Glad to have you. Alora is very close to the game’s inspiration without the expensive subscription fee. You can play as a free player and do just fine! Join the Alora CC in game or Private Message a ;;staff member, we’ll be glad to help you out :)
Ironman Account: Olllivander

Posted Today, 07:03 AM #3

FishKnight
Group Ironman

FishKnight
Posts: 11
Likes: 14
Clan: ICE
Location: Ohio, USA



  •  Member since:
    25 Jun 2026

    • Time spent:
      1d 19h 52m 20s

  •  Total level:
    2,275

  •  3 bugs found

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here! Most people are very friendly and happy to help. 



Posted Today, 12:49 PM #4

RG12
Master Donator

RG12
Posts: 159
Likes: 131
Clan: AFM
Location: East Coast USA


  •  Member since:
    21 Nov 2018

    • Time spent:
      40d 6h 20m 33s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  8 bugs found

Great place to hang and learn with good community, welcome


f65c857fc6f731ffb14ba6b9477ed19d.png

 


Posted Today, 01:25 PM #5

RiskitRaw
Ironman

RiskitRaw
Posts: 18
Likes: 8
Location: Basement



  •  Member since:
    09 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      7h 38m 23s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards
Welcome to Alora! Enjoy your time here. It's not so bad of a grind and easy to get the hang of.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 14 user(s)