Jump to content


Photo

Looking for Active Realism Clan



  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Posted 24 August 2026 - 07:33 AM #1

eal Trajic
Realism

eal Trajic
Posts: 1
Likes: 0


  •  Member since:
    20 Aug 2026

    • Time spent:
      30m 25s

  •  Total level:
    1,119

Looking for an intimate/active clan of preferably other realism players. Just trying to find a community to play with. 

 

ign: eal trajic 



Posted 25 August 2026 - 11:49 AM #2

Heaven Sent
Extreme Donator

Heaven Sent
Posts: 96
Likes: 76


  •  Member since:
    09 Mar 2026

    • Time spent:
      14d 18h 49m 39s

  •  Total level:
    1,657
    Awards

  •  4 bugs found

The 'Ice' clan chat has a fair few irons and realisms. I'm not a member or an active guest in the cc, but I've never had anything bad to say whenever I hop in there. Always a really helpful and friendly community to be around.

 

 

And I think there’s an active Discord for realisms, maybe run by Real Alan? Not 100% sure.



Posted Yesterday, 01:03 AM #3

bigchill
User

bigchill
Posts: 1
Likes: 0


  •  Member since:
    Yesterday, 12:58 AM

    • Time spent:
      3m 13s

Appreciate. Do you happen to have the link or name of that realism Discord?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 23 user(s)