Jump to content


Photo

Selling 3rd Age Longsword



  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Posted 29 September 2026 - 03:57 AM #1

Gelida
User

Gelida
Posts: 11
Likes: 1


  •  Member since:
    16 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      11h 30m 4s

  •  Total level:
    2,269

As in the title, you can pm me or buy in my tp (at the moment it's about 512m gp). Thanks <3



Posted 29 September 2026 - 09:32 AM #2

RG12

Master Donator

RG12
Posts: 157
Likes: 130
Clan: AFM
Location: East Coast USA


  •  Member since:
    21 Nov 2018

    • Time spent:
      39d 22h 36m 48s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  8 bugs found

Oo that's a really nice item


f65c857fc6f731ffb14ba6b9477ed19d.png

 


Posted 29 September 2026 - 06:39 PM #3

Gelida
User

Gelida
Posts: 11
Likes: 1


  •  Member since:
    16 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      11h 30m 4s

  •  Total level:
    2,269

Oo that's a really nice item

Yeah it's so cool but I need money >.<

Btw, there are other clue rewards in my tp at very cheap price, check them out! c:



Posted 30 September 2026 - 07:51 AM #4

RG12

Master Donator

RG12
Posts: 157
Likes: 130
Clan: AFM
Location: East Coast USA


  •  Member since:
    21 Nov 2018

    • Time spent:
      39d 22h 36m 48s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

  •  8 bugs found

@Gelida I'll check it out


f65c857fc6f731ffb14ba6b9477ed19d.png

 


Posted 01 October 2026 - 03:32 AM #5

Gelida
User

Gelida
Posts: 11
Likes: 1


  •  Member since:
    16 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      11h 30m 4s

  •  Total level:
    2,269

I also sell:

 

- Big pirate hat 10m

- Pirate's hook 8m

- Royal gown bottom 6m

 

- Black cavalier 1,5m

- Green d'hide chaps (g) 1,5m

- Pirate's hat 1,25m

- Pink elegant blouse 1,5m

 

- Iron dragon mask 750k

- Adamant shield (h2) 750k

- Ancient platebody 400k

- Gilded full helm 400k

- Black dragon mask 150k

- Bandos kiteshield 150k

- Wolf mask 150k

- Armadyl d'hide shield 150k

- Rune kiteshield (t) 125k

 

 

I'll apply a discount if you buy all c:


Edited by Gelida, Yesterday, 04:17 PM.


Posted 02 October 2026 - 05:59 PM #6

Lovestruck

Classic

Lovestruck
Posts: 16
Likes: 9
Clan: ICE
Location: ✝️ Harlem, Manhattan. New York City, NY - U.S.A.



  •  Member since:
    03 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      2d 15h 19m 1s

  •  Total level:
    1,208

As in the title, you can pm me or buy in my tp (at the moment it's about 512m gp). Thanks <3


Lol how tf did you already get that? Didn't you just introduce yourself yesterday lmao

@Gelida I'll check it out


Gotta fix your signature picture file bro, or my tablet is flucked and I just wasted 3 seconds of your life, for that I send my most sincere condolences lol

I also sell:
 
- Big pirate hat 10m
- Royal gown bottom 6m
 
- Black cavalier 1,5m
- Green d'hide chaps (g) 1,5m
- Pirate's hat 1,25m
- Pink elegant blouse 1,5m
 
- Iron dragon mask 750k
- Adamant shield (h2) 750k
- Ancient platebody 400k
- Gilded full helm 400k
- Black dragon mask 150k
- Bandos kiteshield 150k
- Wolf mask 150k
- Armadyl d'hide shield 150k
- Rune kiteshield (t) 125k
 
 
I'll apply a discount if you buy all c:


I'll take the big pirate hat
•lɔvɛsŧrucƙ❣️
⋆✴︎˚。⋆˚₊⋆✴︎˚。⋆

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■○□
" All that glitter's isn't Gold, guilded Tomb's do worms enfold. "
- The Merchant of Venice
William Shakespeare: (circa) 1596
●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●○○
" If you die before you die, then you won't die when you die. "
- St.Paul's Monastery
Mount Athos, Greece. (written above the archway)
■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■○□

Posted 02 October 2026 - 06:47 PM #7

Gelida
User

Gelida
Posts: 11
Likes: 1


  •  Member since:
    16 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      11h 30m 4s

  •  Total level:
    2,269

Lol how tf did you already get that? Didn't you just introduce yourself yesterday lmao


I'll take the big pirate hat

I had that from a clue: https://www.alora.io...ps/#entry550532

You can buy whatever you like from my trading post ^^



Posted Yesterday, 07:26 AM #8

Lovestruck

Classic

Lovestruck
Posts: 16
Likes: 9
Clan: ICE
Location: ✝️ Harlem, Manhattan. New York City, NY - U.S.A.



  •  Member since:
    03 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      2d 15h 19m 1s

  •  Total level:
    1,208

I had that from a clue: https://www.alora.io...ps/#entry550532
You can buy whatever you like from my trading post ^^


Yoooooo! That's dope! I got an ELITE clue bottle fishing yesterday too. Just gotta get a legendary cape, dragon battle axe and one other item and bow emote in some guild.. seems pretty easy honestly.
•lɔvɛsŧrucƙ❣️
⋆✴︎˚。⋆˚₊⋆✴︎˚。⋆

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■○□
" All that glitter's isn't Gold, guilded Tomb's do worms enfold. "
- The Merchant of Venice
William Shakespeare: (circa) 1596
●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●○○
" If you die before you die, then you won't die when you die. "
- St.Paul's Monastery
Mount Athos, Greece. (written above the archway)
■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■○□




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


This topic has been visited by 25 user(s)