Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:46 PM #1

Crooks
User

Crooks
Clan: CSTEP

• Time spent:
      23d 53m 25s

• Total level:

there should seriously be specific staff that handle wilderness / pvp related reports because of the amount of times i've been banned and jailed for the dumbest shit is ridiculous due to peoples lack of knowledge.

decdebfd4a8f124b0b21e6e81a65bf55.png

bans me for rushing labels it as ragging then laughs at me as if he has a personal grudge. Names censored because i don't have a problem against this person but I think there should be certain staff that should deal with PvP related shit 

for example

Jedzio banned someone for pkp farming turns out he was killing his own account and wasnt getting PKP = clueless.

another scenario of when Jedzio was mod banned me for making fires beside edge ditch completely clueless.

Otto jailing me for standing at 55 edge levers with one item

shits a joke yo if youre a moderator and you have zero PVP knowledge stay the fuck away from PVP related reports and stick to bug-abuse or skilling glitches

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:54 PM #2

Mystogan
Veteran

Mystogan
Clan: Help

• Time spent:
      45d 1h 33m 11s

• Total level:
    Awards

If you try to kill somebody an excessive number of times and fail miserably every single time, I'd consider that ragging. It's clear to both me, a spectator, and the person you're attacking that you have no chance to kill the person, and your "intent to kill" (which is the basis of the rule), is essentially negligible seeing how it should be clear to you too that you have no chance of killing the player. 

Basically, a few times is fine but doing it an excessive amount of times or doing it way too long is ragging in my eyes, so I'd also uphold the punishment. I don't really agree with having an exclusive group of staff members deal with pk issues, if anything the rules would need to be clarified. If you have any suggestions to that, feel free to suggest them to an admin or make another thread.

Also, I'm not in any way affiliated with your case so my opinion is impartial. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:55 PM #3

CSTEP SARAH
User

CSTEP SARAH

• Time spent:
      4d 20h 7m 57s

• Total level:

If you try to kill somebody an excessive number of times and fail miserably every single time, I'd consider that ragging. It's clear to both me, a spectator, and the person you're attacking that you have no chance to kill the person, and your "intent to kill" (which is the basis of the rule), is essentially negligible seeing how it should be clear to you too that you have no chance of killing the player. 

Basically, a few times is fine but doing it an excessive amount of times or doing it way too long is ragging in my eyes, so I'd also uphold the punishment. I don't really agree with having an exclusive group of staff members deal with pk issues, if anything the rules would need to be clarified. If you have any suggestions to that, feel free to suggest them to an admin or make another thread.

I have videos of micheal rushing people with pray melee up for a month straight i want him banned this instance

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:56 PM #4

Gigabyte
User

Gigabyte

• Time spent:
      12d 14h 19m 46s

• Total level:

I can be the candidate for PVP related issues. I'm fairly knowledgeable PVP wise.

Posted Image

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:58 PM #5

Crooks
User

Crooks
Clan: CSTEP

• Time spent:
      23d 53m 25s

• Total level:

This has nothing to do with "rushing vs ragging" this is based on that there should be a specific group of people within the staff team lead by someone that participates in PVP actively who is staff. I cannot suggest ways to clarify what ragging is because it is always ignored or disagreed with because at the end of the day you're the one with power regardless.

But to respond to your "rushing is ragging" claim. The video that was provided in my report showed me killing him and made him reach low-hp multiple times.

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:09 PM #6

Ruthless
User

Ruthless
Clan: SNIPERGANG MAAANNNN

• Time spent:
      17d 19h 52m 40s

• Total level:

Some staff should learn up on the rules a bit more if theres confusion here and there about certain situations.

Back when no ragging became a rule there wasnt enough knowledge to certain staff members and their perspective on the rule would vary, rules clearly state that ragging is to constantly attack someone with no risk and no intent to kill in order to prevent them from partaking in pvp activities then some staff members started saying ''if you cant kill the person at all then its ragging'' so if someone is praying, eats to full hp then claims ''hey youll never kill me so off or its ragging'' some staff would actually think thats considered ragging. I have full intent to kill players whenever im rushing its not my fault that the pvp mechanics and RNG isnt the same like osrs because rushing in osrs i could say at least 50% of the time wearing max gear youll be able to secure kills if your target isnt prepared while aloras pvp has less accuracy.

Rules should be followed how they are exactly stated within the rules otherwise it just becomes personal decisions on whatever the issue is. No rules on rushing yet but as everyone seems to be complaining and staff getting very annoyed it wouldnt surprise me that a new rule pops up ''no more rushing the same person constantly''

unknown.png

Buying brews/restores for the storage

PM me

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:52 PM #7

Mourinho
User

Mourinho

• Time spent:
      8h 58m 9s

• Total level:

Impartial? Dubiety. Forbid this gibberish you foul mouthed clamp. Impartial in what sense? Sanction the whole populace of the xerox infraction, yet yous unsighted.

Affiliation is analogous, chime crackers beneath yous hove.

I can be the candidate for PVP related issues. I'm fairly knowledgeable PVP wise.

Bewildered menial, recline yous worth, adroit meticulously.

9d2351b297c14ee282051fc7524aa6af.png

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:20 AM #8

Turban eater
User

Turban eater
Clan: invite me

• Time spent:
      21d 2h 1m 51s

• Total level:

One time I was banned for ragging by an admin then I explained to him what the rules actually were since he was unaware himself and he changed the punishment reason to harassment.

IDK man, some clueless staff members on here and some that I actually don't mind because they know the rules and are fair in punishment no matter the victim or person committing the crime.

deba24ca14ff45e1b2d2a4a3a69fe6fe.png

6bdc6c50eb604668b7e58442e5784a63.png

35ea302edaf44b78917bd26f388d19de.png

cb80681a50844afb8e673004f3fbf9bd.png

06d2490a8b6547daa3c5032ba4857a66.png

7cd1a904f103403ea74f403df7b44c93.png

Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:22 PM #9

O T T O
Donator

O T T O
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      47d 20h 33m 7s

• Previous username:
    Otto

• Total level:
    Awards
<p>Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.</p>
December 13 2016 - Server Support
January 16 2017 - Server Moderator
February 7 2017 - Global Moderator
March 15 2017 - Administrator

Now just a Veteran passing by...

"Heisenberg"
"RIP HC"
"Dead Otto"
"HC Otto V4"
"Rhubarb"
"Another Otto"
"PlankmanOtto" ingame now. Feel free to add me! I will get good at Hardcore...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)