1 reply to this topic

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:07 PM #1

Cam Only
User

Cam Only

• Time spent:
      6d 5h 15m 1s

• Total level:

Alora has a bunch of players in pvp that kill skillers for PKP, I believe that if you are going out in pvp to kill skillers that have nothing that is kinda like "farming pkp". Alora should change it where you and the enemies have to have over 500k loot on them to even get pkp. 

This is just a thought process that is running through my head due to people complaining about getting killed for no reason in the wilderness while training. Tell me what you all think, like always i'm willing to listen even if its positive or negative feed back :)

Thank you

Posted Image

Posted 16 March 2017 - 06:12 PM #2

uTorrent
Super Donator

uTorrent

• Time spent:
      164d 17h 18m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

We already have numerous conditions that must be met before someone is awarded PKP. One of these is that they must risk 100K or more, I don't think we need to change it. In the end of the day, people will kill skillers for fun. It's a risk vs reward area for skillers, if you'd like to get the bonus EXP and wilderness exclusive perks (fishing anglerfish for example) then it comes with the risk of dying. 

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)