3 replies to this topic

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:12 PM #1

Hoppin
Donator

Hoppin

• Time spent:
      2d 17h 42m 16s

• Total level:

Would be interesting to see Hardcore ironman on Alora. I mean dying is very hard since you are safe with one teleport click or not fighting hard monster and etc. Wilderness is the only place i can think of with high death chance or bossing. So if the staff team and the community could find a way to play hardcore ironman and make it harder than ironman and ultimate ironman this could be a possibility. So lets brainstorm, post below your suggestions about making hardcore ironman playable on rsps

here is what i could think of

-Less xp rate

-Maybe no bank access or limited?

-Harder teleportation?

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:18 PM #2

Syntax
Master Donator

Syntax

• Time spent:
      71d 13h 31m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

It's been suggested before, and has been accepted. 

It's similar to construction - in that both are confirmed, but there's no time frame in regards to when they'll be added into Alora.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:09 PM #3

Riddler
Ultimate Ironman

Riddler
Clan: Ironmania

• Time spent:
      23d 9h 48m 33s

• Total level:

Like syntax said, it's already in the works.  I disagree with the teleport idea, as there is no way to access most areas without the direct teleport as the entrances to caves and all don't work.  Also if that were the case a Halo(so we'd see vote books jump up to 2-3m a piece) or 99 Agility would be a necessary immediate start.  Also let's be real, Bossing is not a high death chance.  UIM already has no bank access so I don't see that being implemented.  HCIM and UIM are two different beasts.

A suggestion I would however make is replace The Resurrected(5 deaths) achievement for HCIM to something like get down to 2-3hp in PVM or PVP without dying.  The exception no rock cakes, or overloads(in raids).

wS6Wlke.png

Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:42 PM #4

King
Ex-Staff

King

• Time spent:
      32d 1h 5m 33s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been accepted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1 user(s)