14 replies to this topic

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:54 PM #1

Str hood
User

Str hood

• Time spent:
      2h 38m 17s

• Total level:

Well i been pking for about 35 days and most of the time there's 400+ players and i don't even get a

target + edge is dead to all levels what is really going on here.

take a look a this picture as i made this post.

1. look at the players

2. look at the mini map

3. legit someone logged out said they was bored because no one is pking.

http://i.imgur.com/4NrfaNL.png

10 days later new picture.

http://i.imgur.com/Q2c8E3J.png

I seen at least 70 players walk to edge and say the same thing every time

"no one pk's?" then logs out.

Some things that i think will help the wilderness.

if u post something  copy and paste and leave what u think about each suggestion there would help alot.

1.Make the PKP shop better.

I think this one would help the most.

Add dragon claws,void, and torso make stuff cheaper.

I know when u read this you might say it's fine as is but it's not

if stuff was cheaper players might go pking then and if u add

torso + void players might want to pk for it over Pest Control.

2. Broken items need to be fixed.

White armor is 1 defense kinda op for pures.

Blessed saradomin sword is broken in alot of ways

it's shop price is lower then normal saradomin sword

so it does not protect item over things like barrows items but normal saradomin sword does

same for berserker ring and berserker ring (i).

When you die with blessed saradomin sword / get smited it turns into a normal sara sword instead 

of saradomin's tear.

3.We need a wilderness revamp we need pvmers to go the the wilderness.

Why you might ask we don't want pvmers fighting pkers ofc not

we need them so pkers try to kill them and then pkers kill those's pkers.

I'm not talking about 1 hot spot that would be dumb for pvmers we need

a good bit so the pkers have to check alot of places before they find them. 

Just off the top of my head you could fix the chaos alter in the wild so you get prayer points

that would be a good training spot and you get chaos robes from it but atm the 

prayer alter does not work so no one go's there.

Better drops from wilderness bosses

make them drop stuff pkers would want like dragon claws,ags,ballista, 1k noted mantas, 100 noted super combats

1k bloods, 1k deaths, 10k waters, and stuff like that i know it sounds dumb

but you can't camp bosses all day every day in the wild with out running into pkers

so the getting drops would be harder but quicker if no one finds pvmers killing them

still it does not have to be dragon claws,ags and ballista i'm just 

putting something out there.

PLEASE FIX THE WILDERNESS!

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:02 PM #2

Mourinho
User

Mourinho

• Time spent:
      8h 58m 9s

• Total level:

Wilderness is good, problem is your level 50.

9d2351b297c14ee282051fc7524aa6af.png

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:06 PM #3

Str hood
User

Str hood

• Time spent:
      2h 38m 17s

• Total level:

Wilderness is good, problem is your level 50.

loled im lvl 79 88 90 and 126 i multi log into all them to find 1 fight at a time so next time you talk make sure

you have some facts.

i like how this dude is banned now lol.

i hope we could get some real players helping the wilderness out i'm sure i'm not the only one thinking this.

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:39 PM #4

Macauley
Extreme Donator

Macauley

• Time spent:
      3d 8h 3m 31s

• Total level:
When I go there I get flamed for rushing everyone :-(

But really, there's more people around mage bank/resource area than edgeville, try looking there for once.

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:04 PM #5

Str hood
User

Str hood

• Time spent:
      2h 38m 17s

• Total level:

When I go there I get flamed for rushing everyone :-(

But really, there's more people around mage bank/resource area than edgeville, try looking there for once.

there's not i would get a target no matter where they are in the wild i got a bounty teleport scroll just for this and i still don't find anyone.

Yea i could go to mage bank a fight the 10 man clan in maxed gear as a level 126 but that's about it.

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:30 PM #6

Benfica
User

Benfica
Clan: #TeamSavage

• Time spent:
      3d 3h 48m 17s

• Total level:

thats why i dont bother playing till wilderness gets some attention.

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:41 PM #7

Crooks
User

Crooks
Clan: CSTEP

• Time spent:
      23d 53m 25s

• Total level:

Wilderness isn't active on here because staff have implemented too many rules in which may result in you being banned/jailed based upon other individuals whining.

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:27 PM #8

Fury
User

Fury

• Time spent:
      1h 17m 49s

• Total level:

went pking for 5 hours found 1 fight  fun server for pking man.

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:28 AM #9

Str hood
User

Str hood

• Time spent:
      2h 38m 17s

• Total level:

Wilderness isn't active on here because staff have implemented too many rules in which may result in you being banned/jailed based upon other individuals whining.

This is a dumb comment i'll tell you why this is the 4 rules they have for pking.

• a. PvP-Farming will be an automatic permanent ban with no chance of appeal, followed up by an IP-Ban.

If you can't under stand why this is a rule then you should just uninstall.

• b. Luring is allowed for the most part. The few exceptions to this rule are members cannot attempt to lure via world yell or server clan chats such as Alora, Help, and Help1. Lastly, attempting to lure staff by asking for help whilst in the wilderness or anything else that involves blatant deception will result in a 24 hour ban.

same for this very straightforward and would not stop players from pking.

• c. Ragging is prohibited in the wilderness on Alora in its entirety as it negatively affects our PvP community as a whole and debases the dignity of the wilderness. Our definition of a ragger is one who consistently attacks other PKers without true intentions of killing them, as they purely want to prevent them from participating in PvP. All ragging reports must be reported with sufficient video proof. Video proof for ragging reports must be approximately 5 minutes long showing that the sufferer is being prevented from participating in PvP. First offenders will serve 5 hours in jail, followed by a 24 hour ban, with an ending result of a permanent ban.

ragging makes legit players stop pking and id rather no pkers then all ragging pkers

i'm sure everyone else does to.

ragging to me is crystal bow 1 iteming not rune pking just getting that out the way.

• d. X-Logging from the server will result in a 24 hour ban, then a 48 hour ban, and finally, a permanent ban, as doing this causes an unfair advantage for other members of the community.

i don't understand why this is a rule since you could do it in runescape unless it's instalog out when you x log 

but i don't see why this rule would stop anyone from pking.

Posted 08 April 2017 - 02:20 AM #10

TaxSeazon
Super Donator

TaxSeazon
Clan: Wronghood

• Time spent:
      4d 7h 53m 30s

• Total level:

I agree that the wilderness needs more attention.

But adding claws and stuff like that wouldn't make it any better, it'll just ruin the economy. And we'll go from economy to pk server.

The server is balanced the way it is, we just need actual people who pk to play the server.

How about recruiting players from other servers and friends on runescape to play Alora.

Posted 08 April 2017 - 02:35 AM #11

Str hood
User

Str hood

• Time spent:
      2h 38m 17s

• Total level:

I agree that the wilderness needs more attention.

But adding claws and stuff like that wouldn't make it any better, it'll just ruin the economy. And we'll go from economy to pk server.

The server is balanced the way it is, we just need actual people who pk to play the server.

How about recruiting players from other servers and friends on runescape to play Alora.

i think it would make pking better and it won't be as bad as you think how this server is atm

theres 300-500 players pvming/skilling all day every day the economy will crash sooner or later due to item floods 1 item at a time.

i played alot of servers and i seen this happen alot and i did say adding stuff as simple as mantas, super combats and runes would probz

be enough at least pkers would be killing bosses in wild instead of pvmers.

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:05 AM #12

Crooks
User

Crooks
Clan: CSTEP

• Time spent:
      23d 53m 25s

• Total level:

This is a dumb comment i'll tell you why this is the 4 rules they have for pking.

• a. PvP-Farming will be an automatic permanent ban with no chance of appeal, followed up by an IP-Ban.

If you can't under stand why this is a rule then you should just uninstall.

• b. Luring is allowed for the most part. The few exceptions to this rule are members cannot attempt to lure via world yell or server clan chats such as Alora, Help, and Help1. Lastly, attempting to lure staff by asking for help whilst in the wilderness or anything else that involves blatant deception will result in a 24 hour ban.

same for this very straightforward and would not stop players from pking.

• c. Ragging is prohibited in the wilderness on Alora in its entirety as it negatively affects our PvP community as a whole and debases the dignity of the wilderness. Our definition of a ragger is one who consistently attacks other PKers without true intentions of killing them, as they purely want to prevent them from participating in PvP. All ragging reports must be reported with sufficient video proof. Video proof for ragging reports must be approximately 5 minutes long showing that the sufferer is being prevented from participating in PvP. First offenders will serve 5 hours in jail, followed by a 24 hour ban, with an ending result of a permanent ban.

ragging makes legit players stop pking and id rather no pkers then all ragging pkers

i'm sure everyone else does to.

ragging to me is crystal bow 1 iteming not rune pking just getting that out the way.

• d. X-Logging from the server will result in a 24 hour ban, then a 48 hour ban, and finally, a permanent ban, as doing this causes an unfair advantage for other members of the community.

i don't understand why this is a rule since you could do it in runescape unless it's instalog out when you x log 

but i don't see why this rule would stop anyone from pking.

and u realize how many of these bans previously have been based on decisions of what staff think ragging is? 

I went to go d'hide pk in the deep wilderness levers and got jailed for "ragging" while i'm killing people for max sets

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:48 PM #13

KinkyNeko
Donator

KinkyNeko

• Time spent:
      5h 15m

• Total level:

my old server had an active pk community because they had titles! for example  1-5 kills gave males the title sir, and for women miss, and further kills gave titles like emperor and the women counter part empress, id love to see alora adopt that, and would love to see there creativity! who knows maybe 2500 plus kills could give you the title "Super Saiyain" or whatever they decide to make, i would see giving people pk titles would make the wilderness more desirable for others etc.

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:47 PM #14

Str hood
User

Str hood

• Time spent:
      2h 38m 17s

• Total level:

my old server had an active pk community because they had titles! for example  1-5 kills gave males the title sir, and for women miss, and further kills gave titles like emperor and the women counter part empress, id love to see alora adopt that, and would love to see there creativity! who knows maybe 2500 plus kills could give you the title "Super Saiyain" or whatever they decide to make, i would see giving people pk titles would make the wilderness more desirable for others etc.

i think its gonna take alot more then just titles but i like you at least you are trying to help unlike everyone else who post. :D

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:01 PM #15

Blank
Master Donator

Blank
Clan: Faded XIII

• Time spent:
      143d 15h 32m 58s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

belgio#7777

Website Link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2 user(s)