Hondenei
Ironman

Hondenei
Clan: Ironman OG

• Time spent:
      60d 16h 30m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards
I really think new  the "Players must now stay in 25+ wilderness for at least 2 minutes to achieve bonus XP." update hasn't been though in to quitte alot. 

I get that it isn't the intended way to train skills, but only changing this now makes it really unfair for people trying to rank in the highscores, especially iron man for who it is realy hard to even get enough suplies to get 99, stand alone 200m xp. I feel as I have been wasting my time now, where I should have focused on training skills in the wildy, since now i will need 50% more suplies to get my skills up. Bringing this update unannounced really feels like a punch in the dick.

Especially looking at how my highscore competition managed to get alot of 200m xps abusing these methods and now I have to try and compete with them, and have a huge handicap since I won't be able to. 

Also as some one who has over 115m in hunter xp, I can tell you that this fix wil affect normal skill alot aswel. over the course of training hunter you die ALOT, so far I have died 184 times to random pkers, every time you die now, I would have to wait 2 more minutes before recieving the extra 1.5x xp again. This should have resulted in me losing 368 minutes of having this xp bonus which would have effected my total amount of xp gain by ALOT. 

I really think this update shouldd be reverted and looked better in to, because atm it as a really big game changer. And especially since it is unnanounced, really feels like dick move. 

Promoted to Server Support on 10 December 2017.

Promoted to Server Moderator on 17 January 2018.

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:50 AM #2

Chance
Donator

Chance
Clan: Boop

• Time spent:
      78d 12h 39m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Understand your frustration, but its the wilderness. I personally like the idea because it makes it more risky/dangerous now skilling in the wild. Which in my book should be the case.

Now, to help the solution from you dying to random pkers, and having to wait another 2 minutes. They should add a timer. You have "x" amount of time to get back to 25+ wilderness to reserve your bonus xp. I feel this could be a good idea. It's like the timer for getting your items back when you die. For resource area, I feel you should get the bonus xp upon entering or have a minute before receiving your bonus xp. Hopefully this could happen?

qYbeEEa.png

| My Profile | My Hiscores | Vote | Knowledge Base |

| Player Report | Bug Report | Support | Appeals | Updates |

| Price Guide |

| Bonus Skill Schedule |

| I carry's EIM Duo Thread |

Past Signatures!

Spoiler

Only Accounts:

Chance - Main

Wisteria - Classic Mode

I carry him - Elite Ironman

Endless spoilers

Spoiler

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:25 AM #3

Fecandy
Ironman

Fecandy

• Time spent:
      9d 16h 36m 36s

• Total level:

Understand your frustration, but its the wilderness. I personally like the idea because it makes it more risky/dangerous now skilling in the wild. Which in my book should be the case.

Now, to help the solution from you dying to random pkers, and having to wait another 2 minutes. They should add a timer. You have "x" amount of time to get back to 25+ wilderness to reserve your bonus xp. I feel this could be a good idea. It's like the timer for getting your items back when you die. For resource area, I feel you should get the bonus xp upon entering or have a minute before receiving your bonus xp. Hopefully this could happen?

What he wants is to revert back the update that happened last Saturday. I think a better solution would be to add the timer you mentioned for when dieing so you don't get punished. For the issue of doing buyables in the wildly either add a bank to the wildly directly which would make a direct wildly hotspot which is not too op since it is highly risky! Or just make the 2 minute waiting time give 25% and than 50% after the 2 minutes. What do you think ?

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:53 AM #4

Dej
User

Dej

• Time spent:
      16d 17h 22m 24s

• Total level:

I feel like this should've been here from the start, but yeah sucks for the people who can't use it now that it has been used so much.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:36 PM #5

KinkyNeko
Donator

KinkyNeko

• Time spent:
      5h 15m

• Total level:

meh wildy is already dangerous due to clans goin around killing skillers why make it frustrating for us skillers who just want to max or make a living.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:15 AM #6

Blank
Master Donator

Blank
Clan: Faded XIII

• Time spent:
      143d 15h 32m 58s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

belgio#7777

Website Link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 4 user(s)