1 reply to this topic

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:11 PM #1

Kenpachi
Donator

Kenpachi

• Time spent:
      4d 14h 15m 19s

• Total level:
  • Please before you comment read out the idea, and think about what it could offer to alora.
  •  
  •  
  • Custom construction, as many of you know we currently don't have construction ingame, and i know for some people it bothers them as much as me, seeing a 1 skill beside all my level'd skills feels wrong for some reason so I've sat up all night thinking about this idea and i think it'll work so I'll be posting this detailed thread.
  •  
  •  
  • Construction location
  •  
  • Adding a p.o.h portal near home area (i suggest near the area the soul wars portal would go) 
  •  
  • once you click on the p.o.h portal you'll be teleported into an area  (this will not be instanced)
  •  
  • Once in the area (work shop) there will be three work benches these are what construction will be trained through using this idea.
  •  
  • Easy work bench, this work bench will be where you start your grind to 99 construction, 
  •  
  • easy work bench will alow you to make the fallowing items on it using there require'd matiral
  •  
  • cruid wooden chair (1 reg plank)
  •  
  • wooden chair (2 reg planks)
  •  
  • oak chair (1 oak plank)
  •  
  • oak arm chair (2 oak planks)
  •  
  • teak armchair (3 teak planks)
  •  
  • mahogany armchair ( 3 mahogany planks)
  •  
  • Medium work bench will allow you to make the fallow items using there require'd matirals 
  •  
  • Oak dining table (6 oak planks)
  •  
  • oak kitchen table (4 oak planks)
  •  
  • Teak dining room table (6 teak planks)
  •  
  • teak kitchen table (4 teak planks)
  •  
  • Hard Work bench will allow you to make the fallowing items using there require'd matirals
  •  
  • Mahogany dining room table (6 mahogany planks)
  •  
  • teak wardrobe ( 8 teak planks)
  •  
  • Mahogany wardrobe ( 8 mahogany planks)
  •  
  • You will not recive anything from building an object, but you will recive construction experience.
  •  
  •  
  • Logs to planks
  •  
  • As the planks will be used up with this idea, id like to add the plank maker to the woodcutting guild and have him charge a fee for making planks, and add the lunar spell which will also add a fee for making planks (if the spell is not already in game.)
  •  
  •  
  • Perks to this idea?, alows players to train the construction skill and have a new look at the construction skill.
  •  
  • cons to this idea, being a custom idea if its not done to a decent level of qullity it could reflect badly on the server.
  •  
  • That being said, if you support this idea or have any of your own which could improve or replace this idea, please feel free to comment below and let me know what you think - 11th division captain kenpachi zaraki 
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:41 PM #2

Mewtwo
Veteran

Mewtwo

• Time spent:
      157d 20h 10m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

It was already suggested and was accepted; you can read about it here http://www.alora.io/...truction-skill/

Going to close this topic.

Your suggestion has been accepted.

Part of Alora's Dream Staff Team

Oldschool Inc.

classic_large.png Classic Mew 1.2/4.6B

hcim.png Death Loc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)