11 replies to this topic

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:00 PM #1

Dead to Dc
User

Dead to Dc

• Time spent:
      4d 20h 59m 30s

• Total level:

Hey guys, Currently there is a limit on you can only use 1 vote book per 12 hours, and what if you don't want to use them at the time and stack some up? You still can't activate more than 1 per 12 hour which is annoying if you're not training the skill at the time etc, Is there any chance we could remove the limit on the books which will make Hardcore ironmen want to vote instead of doing it when they want the boost from the book, This way it will also help Alora grow.

Currently got 6 books sat in the bank and they are not going to go down as i vote every 12 hours, if anything this will just get a bigger stack which is going to be rather annoying in the long run.

Let me know what you fellow Hardcore ironmen think about this idea.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:07 PM #2

Hondenei
Ironman

Hondenei
Clan: Ironman OG

• Time spent:
      60d 16h 30m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

I d think this mechanic is fair in terms of hardacore iron man, it is really easy to get extra vote books through main cash or VPNs so I think this system is the most fair way for all hardcore ironma to have the same xp rates all around to still be able to benefit a litle bit for some hard skills like herblore or crafting etc. Also, voitn points give a lot of benefits to harcore iron man (c keys) and are not only used for the bonus xp it gives. 

Promoted to Server Support on 10 December 2017.

Promoted to Server Moderator on 17 January 2018.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:23 PM #3

Ikr
User

Ikr
Clan: Help

• Time spent:
      11d 3h 55m 43s

• Total level:

I think it could at least be reduced to every 6 hours but it should no be removed completely so hardcores can stack dbl xp.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:31 PM #4

Dead to Dc
User

Dead to Dc

• Time spent:
      4d 20h 59m 30s

• Total level:

Or another idea is leave the xp boost for every 12 hours just make it so we can use the books for the vote points it's just i'm after a few cosmetic items from the store which is taking atleast 8 days in total to get a Halo etc.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:36 PM #5

Chance
Donator

Chance
Clan: Boop

• Time spent:
      78d 12h 39m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

I'll rather see the timer reduced for voting. If that happened, I feel it would be better. Or what you just recently said, activate the vote book. But you don't get the XP bonus you just get the vote points. I like that idea too. 

Support!

qYbeEEa.png

| My Profile | My Hiscores | Vote | Knowledge Base |

| Player Report | Bug Report | Support | Appeals | Updates |

| Price Guide |

| Bonus Skill Schedule |

| I carry's EIM Duo Thread |

Past Signatures!

Spoiler

Only Accounts:

Chance - Main

Wisteria - Classic Mode

I carry him - Elite Ironman

Endless spoilers

Spoiler

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:33 PM #6

HC Aelin
User

HC Aelin

• Time spent:
      13d 1h 18m 54s

• Total level:

I would either like it to remain the same or if it were to go down in time, then to like 8 hours or so.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:56 PM #7

Jewlion
Banned

Jewlion

Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 26m 15s

• Total level:

I'll rather see the timer reduced for voting. If that happened, I feel it would be better. Or what you just recently said, activate the vote book. But you don't get the XP bonus you just get the vote points. I like that idea too. 

Support!

Reduced timing would be beautiful. I do support the OP as well.

243g3o3.jpg

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:00 PM #8

Fahrenheit
Donator

Fahrenheit

• Time spent:
      18h 32m 8s

• Total level:

I didn't know HCIs had this limit.  That totally sucks.  Being HCI is already a challenge in itself, but limiting dxp to just once every 12 hours seems really harsh.  What if you only have a specific timeslot you're able to play?  Then you might only be able to use a vote book once a day.  IMO, if there has to be a limit, it shouldn't be time-based but quantity based.  I.E. you can only use a vote book twice in 24 hours or so instead of once every 12 hours.  This lets people who can only play in specific blocks of time to use all their vote books up when they're actually playing.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:16 PM #9

Jewlion
Banned

Jewlion

Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 26m 15s

• Total level:

I didn't know HCIs had this limit.  That totally sucks.  Being HCI is already a challenge in itself, but limiting dxp to just once every 12 hours seems really harsh.  What if you only have a specific timeslot you're able to play?  Then you might only be able to use a vote book once a day.  IMO, if there has to be a limit, it shouldn't be time-based but quantity based.  I.E. you can only use a vote book twice in 24 hours or so instead of once every 12 hours.  This lets people who can only play in specific blocks of time to use all their vote books up when they're actually playing.

EGG-SACKLY!!!

A lot of games have that limit where you can do a certain amount of actions over a 24 hour period, instead of cutting it down further into smaller chunks that people with jobs/classes to attend might miss it if they don't find a way to log in half way through their shift/day or run home just for this. 

It would make a lot of HCIMs happy if you put a quantity based system in place.

243g3o3.jpg

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:55 PM #10

40a
Donator

40a
Clan: ICE / Ex-Staff /

• Time spent:
      74d 20h 44m 23s

• Total level:
    Awards

I personally like how it is because if we were able to use them whenever, getting 99 smithing/crafting will be too easy because of the rune bars/dragon stones from crystal keys.

If you truly wanted to vote for the benefit the server, you can always vote on a separate account.

OnPlUPY.png?1aZ0IAix.png?1

apSE9iG.png?1dQqXtgo.png?1

vDDHk5x.png

RAc5bnT.png?2    

Other accounts:

Eim 40a (I will primarily be on my elite iron-man account)

Softcore 40a

HC 40a

Go to class

Uim 40a

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:57 PM #11

Riddler
Ultimate Ironman

Riddler
Clan: Ironmania

• Time spent:
      23d 9h 48m 33s

• Total level:

I would agree with this only if HCIM don't get the bonus vote points on weekend events.  Because then everyone would just save their books till that bonus.  Crystal keys are already way to OP for regular ironmen and UIM; the point of hardcore is to be a bit more difficult.

wS6Wlke.png

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:54 PM #12

uTorrent
Super Donator

uTorrent

• Time spent:
      164d 17h 18m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Vote books were limited so that HCIM are on a more even playing field. It prevents one person from buying massive amounts of books/VPN voting and gaining a huge lead over players who can't afford to buy books/doesn't VPN vote.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 3 user(s)