Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:34 PM #1

Jewlion
Banned

Jewlion

Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 26m 15s

• Total level:

So... The idea is not original. In fact, I am only mentioning it because I greatly enjoyed this aspect of donorship on Sythe (please don't give me a warning I am not making mention to anything rule-breaking here). 

The ability to customize your username -at the discretion of staff of course- into a signature like representation of your actual username would be an amazing thing for super + donors.

I know the main focus right now is on developing and improving aspects of the game, but it seems like the forums are gaining quite the following/activity with quite a few super + donors participating. Think of how much cooler it would look to pop in someone's thread and see some kind of unique representation of their artistic personality right above their avatar? 

I wish I could show you an example of some of mine, but imgshack is being a real prick right now, and not allowing me access to any of my past signatures, usernames, etc. 

Nevermind. Here's what I'm talking about: 5wmger.png

243g3o3.jpg

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:36 PM #2

Cam Only
User

Cam Only

• Time spent:
      6d 5h 15m 1s

• Total level:

That would be a really sweet update for the forums, give it a great look! I support this idea!

Posted Image

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:02 PM #3

Iron Bastard
User

Iron Bastard
Clan: Ironman Og

• Time spent:
      6d 8h 47m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards
I support anything that will improve the forums, I've noticed the forums are more alive since they added rewards for post counts but I'd like to see it grow farther.

EIM:Exmark

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:36 PM #4

Jewlion
Banned

Jewlion

Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 26m 15s

• Total level:

I support anything that will improve the forums, I've noticed the forums are more alive since they added rewards for post counts but I'd like to see it grow farther.

It's always great to have a strong forum-presence, because some people lose interest in the actual game -Runescape as a whole- but want to keep their ties within the community active and strong. Plus, you don't have to be on a computer to enjoy the forums, unlike the actual game.

243g3o3.jpg

Posted 29 April 2017 - 03:15 AM #5

Blank
Master Donator

Blank
Clan: Faded XIII

• Time spent:
      143d 15h 32m 58s

• Total level:
    Awards

IPB does not support this feature, not in this version at least. Different forum software used.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

belgio#7777

Website Link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1 user(s)