3 replies to this topic

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:00 PM #1

Renji
Super Donator

Renji

• Time spent:
      2d 7h 20m 8s

• Total level:
Wilderness chaos druids are ibans disciples, please fix that. Wilderness chaos druids are always a skip task right now.

Spiders don't count for wilderness spiders. I've yet to find spiders that actually count for the task. Please fix this.

Increase Vet'ion spawn rate right now it takes forever to spawn, and that's the main limiting factor for the task, it makes the task artificially longer.

Also, on the topic of wilderness bosses I think Scorpia, Callisto, and Venenatis count for normal spider/bear/scorpion tasks, but not for wilderness spider/bear/scorpion. Here's a video showing that it doesn't work for scorpia, I don't have video for the other 2 though. 

"PKP tickets" buyable from the pk store. This would allow people to sell pk points outside of emblems which are only gained from target kills and wilderness slayer. And would make profiting from pking easier.

Add more valuable drops to lava dragons. They just arent worth doing right now. They are in level 40 wild and the bones make them worth killing on RS, but they hold no real value on here. 

Increase alch price on mystic robes. Low risk hybrid fights could be fun, but mystic robes hold no value because they're in the store, and cant really be alched. If they could be alched for like 60% of the store price it would make those low risk hybrid fights a lot more enticing.

Add muddy key and Ogre coffins to the wild:

Muddy chest: 1 gp - 1m gp + drop table of supplies such as:
 1-100 mithril-rune bars
 1-100 big-dragon bones
 Another roll on the gp table 1 gp-1m
 1-20 noted alchables (assorted battlestaves, rune items etc)
 1-100 of any resources available in the wilderness resource area including rune ore

And a rare table of wilderness boss loots:
 Odium and Malediction shards
 Dragon Pickaxe

Ogre coffin key: 1-50 Zogre bones, Fayrg bones, Raurg bones, or Ourg bones + drop table:

Common:
1-50 uncut gems sapphire-dragonstone
1-500 logs normal-magic
1-250 darts bronze-rune
1-20 noted alchables (assorted battlestaves, rune items etc)

Uncommon:
1 uncut onyx
1-500 redwood logs
1-250 dragon darts

rare: (remaining wilderness boss drops)
Ring of the gods
Treasonous ring
Tyrannical ring
Dragon Pickaxe

These would be balanced because of the risk going into the wild. 

The muddy key for example is in level 42 wild inside a maze with webs to slash. Escape would be hard.
My proposition for the ogre key location is in the lava dragon isle at the end of the peninsula in the south east corner.

Both locations are multi-combat and difficult to escape from, and have aggressive NPC's stopping level 3's from doing it.

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:04 PM #2

Jewlion
Banned

Jewlion

Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 26m 15s

• Total level:

Some serious thought went into this post. PKP ticket buying might steer PKers away from skillers a little since that's all they seem to farm if I'm understanding your suggestion there adequately enough.

I know there are a lot of potential PKers in our community that are waiting for meaningful updates in this area, so you should gain quite a bit of support if they see this.

243g3o3.jpg

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:38 PM #3

Renji
Super Donator

Renji

• Time spent:
      2d 7h 20m 8s

• Total level:

Some serious thought went into this post. PKP ticket buying might steer PKers away from skillers a little since that's all they seem to farm if I'm understanding your suggestion there adequately enough.

I know there are a lot of potential PKers in our community that are waiting for meaningful updates in this area, so you should gain quite a bit of support if they see this.

I think it would steer them away from skillers but in a more indirect way. You still get PKP for killing level 3 skillers so long as they have some risk, but if there are more incentives to pk there will be more pkers and as such more opportunities to have fun fights instead of just killing skillers. 

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:41 PM #4

Jewlion
Banned

Jewlion

Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 26m 15s

• Total level:

I think it would steer them away from skillers but in a more indirect way. You still get PKP for killing level 3 skillers so long as they have some risk, but if there are more incentives to pk there will be more pkers and as such more opportunities to have fun fights instead of just killing skillers. 

I hear ya. 

Truthfully, I think I am starting to share the same sentiment as other big PKers...  There needs to be drastic changes in regards to the wilderness on this server so that it's a smooth, effective sector of the game. If a player wants to join this server primarily to PK, he should be able to do so and not struggle to do so because of the lack of activity. 

I imagine it's a tough thing to overhaul though, and if Omicron is on his own for the most part developmentally, then it's even harder still. But I see him putting out some solid updates that he's clearly spending good amounts of time on while leading his own life and it gives me hope. :) 

243g3o3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 11 user(s)