17 replies to this topic

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:15 AM #1

Snapchat
User

Snapchat

• Time spent:
      10h 26m 2s

• Total level:

I've been playing a while now and the only thing I can fault about Alora is the over-crowding while trying to do Slayer. Would a world 2 or an increase of Slayer monsters ever be a thing? I'm just trying to understand the logic of a server this big with very few NPC's. I mean, surely this has been an occurrence since release?

Thanks in advance.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Please do something with Herb bag and Seed box. :/

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:22 AM #2

Flipper
User

Flipper
Clan: CLC

• Time spent:
      57d 19h 25m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

If anything, I'd prefer faster spawn rates or more spawns/locations rather than a second world.

Although, I haven't noticed too many spots that are over crowded tbh, there's usually another spot you can go to which is empty.

No support on a second world but neutral on more spawns.

flip2.png

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:42 AM #3

Lapis Lazuli
Ex-Staff

Lapis Lazuli

• Time spent:
      9d 13h 34m 16s

• Total level:

Support on more slayer monster spawns. No support on a 2nd world

3da90c21df4cc6a5ce9d3b31e8f63ff3--lapis-

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:45 AM #4

Snapchat
User

Snapchat

• Time spent:
      10h 26m 2s

• Total level:

If anything, I'd prefer faster spawn rates or more spawns/locations rather than a second world.

Although, I haven't noticed too many spots that are over crowded tbh, there's usually another spot you can go to which is empty.

No support on a second world but neutral on more spawns.

You've not done much Slayer if you think there's empty spots.

World 2 isn't a big issue, was mainly based at the NPC spawns and more of the monsters.

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:59 AM #5

Iron rapier
User

Iron rapier

• Time spent:
      4d 1h 22m 23s

• Total level:
They recently added alot off new place with famous slayer mobs make sure to check out the update thread i where it all is explained but yea maybe faster spawm rate would hurt that much imo
But a no for world 2

Update thread

http://www.alora.io/...bat-fixes-more/

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:03 PM #6

Hidon
Super Donator

Hidon

• Time spent:
      7d 18h 53m 36s

• Total level:

I don't support either world 2 or faster spawn rates. Slayer is really balanced currently and I agree with Flipper that you really can with another spot that it is not crowded. Only problem might be with extreme task's, specially gwd bosses but hard task monsters you can always kill without too much crowd. 

So no support. And before you say that I do not slay at all, I do :)

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:05 PM #7

Flipper
User

Flipper

• Time spent:
      57d 19h 25m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

You've not done much Slayer if you think there's empty spots.

28M slayer xp on my main and 95 on ironman + other alts, my most inconvenienced moment is having 1 extra person with me at kurasks.

What kind of areas are you saying are too crowded? Normally when I see people saying this they are stood at top floor abyssal demons and have no idea that you could find them elsewhere. I personally prefer having another person or 2 in the same area as me, as it makes it a bit more social. 

flip2.png

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:21 PM #8

Snapchat
User

Snapchat

• Time spent:
      10h 26m 2s

• Total level:

28M slayer xp on my main and 95 on ironman + other alts, my most inconvenienced moment is having 1 extra person with me at kurasks.

What kind of areas are you saying are too crowded? Normally when I see people saying this they are stood at top floor abyssal demons and have no idea that you could find them elsewhere. I personally prefer having another person or 2 in the same area as me, as it makes it a bit more social. 

Why are we talking about Abyssal Demon's when there's multiple places for them? Why are you trying to act smart and dictate to me about stuff on a post? Ahh, it gets to me the logic of RSPS players.

If you've got 28M Slayer exp then you know for a fact that there's numerous NPC's that get over-crowded. One thing I cannot stand is a smart arse and somebody that feels a need to step into a forums post acting like something they're not. Now, I don't mind pro's and con's to this, but you're being utterly ignorant and trying to act smart. I like positive feedback, don't get me wrong. But this is just pure ignorant.

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:35 PM #9

Jewlion
Banned

Jewlion

Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 26m 15s

• Total level:
No support for world 2 only because apparently it's been shot down by Omicron himself as well as practically all higher staff. They recently updated some popular mobs as was previously stated and redid Nieve's Cave but if this still isn't helping then I would support a faster spawn rate or why not an instant spawn?

243g3o3.jpg

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:36 PM #10

Flipper
User

Flipper

• Time spent:
      57d 19h 25m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Why are we talking about Abyssal Demon's when there's multiple places for them?

Because like I said, this is one of the spots I normally see people mention about over crowdedness, as not everyone knows about the different spots.

This is why I asked you as well, which spots are you on about? Like I said, I've never experienced a very crowded area through all my time slaying, perhaps there's something I never encountered during slayer and this is one of the crowded spots. Maybe what your saying is true, but it's not something I've seen for myself so if you didn't just go off on and and try to start an argument over my reply and actually answered my questions on which spots are you on about, it would actually help explain your suggestion a bit more.

If you've got 28M Slayer exp then you know for a fact that there's numerous NPC's that get over-crowded. One thing I cannot stand is a smart arse and somebody that feels a need to step into a forums post acting like something they're not. Now, I don't mind pro's and con's to this, but you're being utterly ignorant and trying to act smart. I like positive feedback, don't get me wrong. But this is just pure ignorant.

I've got 28M slayer exp and know for a fact that I personally have never encountered any over crowded spots.

Not too sure how this makes a smart arse, but if it does, so be it.

I gave my thoughts.

• I've never personally seen an over crowded spot, Hidon also agreed with me and spoke about how GWD could also be a crowded spot though. Although you can now buy instances to help solve that issue.
  • I actually enjoy having a couple other players in the same area as me as it makes slaying a bit more social.
  • What spots are you finding too crowded? Not every spot is, so mentioning the crowded spots in your suggestion would help know what areas need more NPCs added etc.
  • You asked would a world 2 or an increase of slayer monsters even be a thing as your suggestion... I said I didn't support a world 2 and I was neutral on the increase of slayer monsters, I wouldn't mind seeing this added but don't believe it's fully needed right now. (Unless you put some spots which are crowded, I could check them out and probably change my opinion to a support).

Hope this clears up my post?

/shrug?

Edit: What is life.

After a fun little pm session with Snapchat, he finally let me knew what spots he was on about.

Gaint Mole, Infernal Mages, Spirituals, Dark Beasts..

^ I could agree with these spots.

flip2.png

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:42 PM #11

Snapchat
User

Snapchat

• Time spent:
      10h 26m 2s

• Total level:

No support for world 2 only because apparently it's been shot down by Omicron himself as well as practically all higher staff. They recently updated some popular mobs as was previously stated and redid Nieve's Cave but if this still isn't helping then I would support a faster spawn rate or why not an instant spawn?

Like I stated, I was figuring a way around it. Another world is meaningless to me. But I agree with the spawns situation. Thanks for the response, Jewlion. :D

Because like I said, this is one of the spots I normally see people mention about over crowdedness, as not everyone knows about the different spots.

This is why I asked you as well, which spots are you on about? Like I said, I've never experienced a very crowded area through all my time slaying, perhaps there's something I never encountered during slayer and this is one of the crowded spots. Maybe what your saying is true, but it's not something I've seen for myself so if you didn't just go off on and and try to start an argument over my reply and actually answered my questions on which spots are you on about, it would actually help explain your suggestion a bit more.

I've got 28M slayer exp and know for a fact that I personally have never encountered any over crowded spots.

Not too sure how this makes a smart arse, but if it does, so be it.

I gave my thoughts.

• I've never personally seen an over crowded spot, Hidon also agreed with me and spoke about how GWD could also be a crowded spot though. Although you can now buy instances to help solve that issue.
  • I actually enjoy having a couple other players in the same area as me as it makes slaying a bit more social.
  • What spots are you finding too crowded? Not every spot is, so mentioning the crowded spots in your suggestion would help know what areas need more NPCs added etc.
  • You asked would a world 2 or an increase of slayer monsters even be a thing as your suggestion... I said I didn't support a world 2 and I was neutral on the increase of slayer monsters, I wouldn't mind seeing this added but don't believe it's fully needed right now. (Unless you put some spots which are crowded, I could check them out and probably change my opinion to a support).

Hope this clears up my post?

/shrug?

There's more to life than your post count. I'm not entertaining this. Go to Dark Beasts and such on peak. I'm not feeding arrogance.

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:56 PM #12

Riddler
Ultimate Ironman

Riddler
Clan: Ironmania

• Time spent:
      23d 9h 48m 33s

• Total level:

Extreme tasks get way too over populated.  I find it nearly impossible to complete any of my boss tasks without max gear.  Either needs to be a w2, or every boss needs an instance.

wS6Wlke.png

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:53 PM #13

Chance
Donator

Chance
Clan: Boop

• Time spent:
      78d 12h 39m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

As what Flipper has already said. When he edited his post since you didn't post what spots were crowded. I can see that those spots are indeed crowded though and yes I agree there should be a faster spawn rate. Or you go on at certain times throughout the day, that's what I use to do for mine. :P

With your 2nd world suggestion, no. What Jewlion said it's already been suggested before and denied.

qYbeEEa.png

| My Profile | My Hiscores | Vote | Knowledge Base |

| Player Report | Bug Report | Support | Appeals | Updates |

| Price Guide |

| Bonus Skill Schedule |

| I carry's EIM Duo Thread |

Past Signatures!

Spoiler

Only Accounts:

Chance - Main

Wisteria - Classic Mode

I carry him - Elite Ironman

Endless spoilers

Spoiler

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:27 AM #14

Grandpaw
Ironman

Grandpaw

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 39m 24s

• Total level:

+1 Support on more monsters

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:53 PM #15

Big Hero
User

Big Hero
Clan: Fabulous

• Time spent:
      2d 21h 4m 55s

• Total level:
A second world will be a necessity one day. If we all continue to vote and support the server, we will reach 1k+ in no time and higher numbers in the future.

Not sure why there is so many people against a second world.

Road To 10,000 Cerberus Kills | Level 3 Skiller Progress | Fabulous Skilling Clan

​In-Game Names - Big Hero (Skiller) - Little Hero (Bosser)

29c0tgj.jpg

Thank you fossil for the Signature!!

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:04 PM #16

Nawakii
User

Nawakii

• Time spent:
      4h 46m 53s

• Total level:

Perhaps add a slayer location for donater+ to help prevent over crowding

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:31 PM #17

Syntax
Master Donator

Syntax

• Time spent:
      71d 13h 31m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

just increase spawn timers, add more kurasks, and possibly instance all bosses, specifically kbd/smoke devil boss etc

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:54 PM #18

Blank
Master Donator

Blank
Clan: Faded XIII

• Time spent:
      143d 15h 32m 58s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

belgio#7777

Website Link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)