2 replies to this topic

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:34 AM #1

Kr0nic
User

Kr0nic

• Time spent:
      15h 45m 38s

• Total level:
I'm sure it has probably been suggested already. But I've looked at the top 2 pages of suggestions and didn't see it.
Construction is one of my favorite non combat skills besides farm/herblore & it would be awesome to have it added.

Because every1 is so obsessed with the pets, I thanks one of these options should be added once construction is added.
1) a spot in the garden you can add a pet house and if you put all your pets in the pet house then the pets will be running around your house when you and/or friends are in the house. Maybe even make it so that you can still keep them in your bank and use them outside of your house. (I thank rs3 already made this)
2) a buildable pet room where all your pets just stay in a room & walk around.

I'm just a thought. I love construction and the pet idea sounded cool to me. Also if houses are out in the game you can make it so players have to find a gilded alter either by training construction or going to another players house to use bones on. (Leave the alter in edge for restoring prayer but you need one in a house to use bones on.

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:37 AM #2

Hexza
User

Hexza
Clan: Help & Alora Clan Chats.

• Time spent:
      13d 13h 3m 28s

• Total level:

That's because construction is already on the way fella, the main focus said by numerous people was Inferno.

It will be here soon, just have to be patient :)

Lr7DKYZ.jpg

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:43 AM #3

Kr0nic
User

Kr0nic

• Time spent:
      15h 45m 38s

• Total level:
That's cool. I figured it was probably already suggested, but I didn't see it when I looked so I figured I would. That would be awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 25 user(s)