13 replies to this topic

Posted 05 September 2017 - 05:54 AM #1

Diedosas
User

Diedosas

• Time spent:
      3d 10h 38m 16s

• Total level:

Hey i would suggest to raids rare loot more common somehow. it just feels like getting a raid item is as rare as an elysian, I've raided ALOT the last 2 weeks with some friends and we are all 50-100 raids dry all of us, with all high points raids. You'll see more items being dropped in on osrs, and the fact that like 1-2% of the alora population does raids you'll wait 30mins-1hour just to get into a raid and then after that the chance of a drop if SO bad... fix somehow please.

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:02 AM #2

Not Salter
Ironman

Not Salter
Clan: Help

• Time spent:
      112d 8h 35m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

It's all about luck. I think it's good that the best items in the game aren't dropped as often as other ones.

I got my prayer scroll on my second run through raids. I don't expect another drop for the next 200 runs I do. 

There's already many raid items in the economy and over time there's going to be even more. They'll come. 

Raid are relatively new still. I have strong belief that your group will receive a drop eventually & I think it's good that the items drop rarely.

I do not support in making it easier to obtain raid items.

[url=""%20title="External%20link"]Posted Image[/url]

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:27 AM #3

Ill max soon
User

Ill max soon

• Time spent:
      22d 9h 44m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

Don't support it, it's meant to take time to get an item, not get an item every raid.

& to the osrs comment, you can go that dry in osrs too, it's all rng.

No longer playing 'ill max soon' my focus is on maxing my Classic.

Classic Account Name = ClassicMax

them-watching.gif

44Sw9Lj.png svteAVj.png

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:32 AM #4

Zigz
User

Zigz

• Time spent:
      1d 7h 39s

• Total level:

I get it that this is an RSPS but that doesn't really mean things should be dropping every 20 seconds in raids. You got to work for SOMETHING. If TBows were dropping at rates of ten every day the market would be broken as high hell. No support from me.

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:10 AM #5

Diva
Master Donator

Diva

• Time spent:
      229d 4h 45m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

I actually support this suggestion. Because I've witnessed my self how raids started to get less popular now.

I used to have no trouble finding for a decent 7 or 14man raid clan, even the mass raids were easy to host.

Now people barely come to 7man raids, let alone bigger groups.

Range has been nerfed, Raids have been reworked and I feel like we have to find the perfect balance here.

Cause right now it is not the best way around.

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:14 AM #6

One two
Legendary Donator

One two

• Time spent:
      4d 13h 29m 20s

• Total level:

I support this

Posted 05 September 2017 - 07:51 AM #7

Veteran

Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      299d 6h 1m 39s

• Previous username:
    Monaco

• Total level:
    Awards

I support what Diva said. Since the last couple of updates, no-one really does raids anymore, as they take longer due to the range nerf and the unique loot is now more rare. In my opinion, the reward system should be the same as it was a couple of months ago, WITH a few small changes.

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:29 AM #8

Yahweh
User

Yahweh
Clan: FTO

• Time spent:
      27d 11h 15m 21s

• Total level:
    Awards

Not a fan of raids atm especially with range nerf, so yeah I support giving loots a lil buff.

SjRXRO5.png

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:54 AM #9

sklp
Donator

sklp
Clan: Ironman OG

• Time spent:
      10d 9h 39m 48s

• Total level:

I agree with this.. 

Not much more to say, kind of replacing what has been taken away.

IGN : Sklp

CC: Ironman OG

:ph34r:

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:28 AM #10

Iron Johnny
Super Donator

Iron Johnny

• Time spent:
      7d 11h 27m 7s

• Total level:

I 100% definitely support this. Raids are absolute garbage at the moment. It just seems that loots are beyond rare. Thanks for the great suggestion, which in my opinion, needs to be updated immediately in order to keep raids a live.

-John 

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:16 PM #11

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards
Kinda having my doubts, may want to make it a bit more common, not much or just make range back where it was or a little less than before.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:36 PM #12

Postimees
Uber Donator

Postimees
Clan: #papi

• Time spent:
      111d 14h 34m 7s

• Total level:
    Awards

It's all about luck. I think it's good that the best items in the game aren't dropped as often as other ones.

I got my prayer scroll on my second run through raids. I don't expect another drop for the next 200 runs I do. 

There's already many raid items in the economy and over time there's going to be even more. They'll come. 

Raid are relatively new still. I have strong belief that your group will receive a drop eventually & I think it's good that the items drop rarely.

I do not support in making it easier to obtain raid items.

"It's all about luck" - Obviously it is, @Diedosas is claiming that it's too rare now, making drops more common wouldn't take out the luck factor it would just change it a bit, I'd imagine they'd still be a lot more rare than the other drops.

Don't support it, it's meant to take time to get an item, not get an item every raid.

& to the osrs comment, you can go that dry in osrs too, it's all rng.

Again, he's not claiming that you'd get an item every raid he's just saying that it's too uncommon right now, how many raids drops have you seen in yell recently? Can you even remember the last Twisted bow drop? There used to be a prayer scroll drop every day, sometimes even twice, they've obviously gone a lot down recently and I'd imagine it's because of the range nerf + not a lot of people actively raiding anymore.

I get it that this is an RSPS but that doesn't really mean things should be dropping every 20 seconds in raids. You got to work for SOMETHING. If TBows were dropping at rates of ten every day the market would be broken as high hell. No support from me.

Creaking a few numbers here and there wouldn't crash tbow economy, and again, this wouldn't mean drops every 20 seconds, this would just make it a bit more common to get a drop :P 

Perhaps if it was made just a tad bit more common, it would have a chain effect of people seeing drops in raids -> more people raiding -> more drops -> more people raiding.... Just a small change could, on its own, create a bigger change.

I don't even raid too much these days but I gotta admit, nothing draws me there anymore and I think what used to draw me there the most was seeing awesome raids drops during raid bonus or just when a lot of people were raiding. Don't see that too much these days.

<p class='bbc_center'>Posted Image</p>

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:10 PM #13

Not Salter
Ironman

Not Salter
Clan: Help

• Time spent:
      112d 8h 35m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

"It's all about luck" - Obviously it is, @Diedosas is claiming that it's too rare now, making drops more common wouldn't take out the luck factor it would just change it a bit, I'd imagine they'd still be a lot more rare than the other drops.

Perhaps if it was made just a tad bit more common, it would have a chain effect of people seeing drops in raids -> more people raiding -> more drops -> more people raiding.... Just a small change could, on its own, create a bigger change.

I don't even raid too much these days but I gotta admit, nothing draws me there anymore and I think what used to draw me there the most was seeing awesome raids drops during raid bonus or just when a lot of people were raiding. Don't see that too much these days.

I see a raid drop almost everyday. I'm online most of the day, so that might be why.

But I still do. I don't think Diedosas is talking about making it 1- 2 % "more common". I think he means to make it something like 1/50.

I don't know how much faster he wants the drops. Making something "more common" sounds to me like he wants it much quicker than it is now.

Would he have said "less rare" or something that implied the fact that it would still be rare but easier to obtain he would have said so and I would've understood it differently.

I can get around the fact that to bring more people to raids we need to make it more desirable to go there.

How this is done, if it's by making drops easier to get or if we add more bosses, that's not for me to decide.

Now all this is only speculations from my part

I don't think we should make raid drops "more common". I admit, I haven't seen a twisted bow drop in a while. But I see prayer scrolls & pet drops almost everyday. (As stated above.)

And if I see one drop almost everyday, how many more shall we expect? Two / three drops a day? How many do you want, to make the number satisfying to you?

If we make the best items in the game, easier to obtain / as easy to obtain as other bosses rare drops. The raid rare drop economy would dip.

This is my opinion.

[url=""%20title="External%20link"]Posted Image[/url]

Posted 10 September 2017 - 12:37 PM #14

2 swords
Classic

2 swords

• Time spent:
      12d 22h 49m 34s

• Total level:

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Main Account - Syntax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1 user(s)