5 replies to this topic

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:35 PM #1

Kr0nic
User

Kr0nic

• Time spent:
      15h 45m 38s

• Total level:

OK so ive only had a HC for 1day sofar. so i havnt come up with much. but ive been talking with the ironman cc and came up with a few things i thought might be worth mentioning.

The first idea idk if it will be good or bad to others but ik i want it fixed and i dont think wanna others would be affected by it. I wanted to make a HC lvl3 skiller and max it. But i guys in the cc was saying i could just max then reset combat.

To me just knowing that can be done ruins the accomplishment i was making the account to do. I think HC or  ironman account souldnt be able to reset stats cause there would be no accomplishment to anyone wanting to have a HC pure or skiller.. I dont think that would really affect many other players cause i dont see many reasons to reset a HC acc stats.

Thats the main 1 that i wanted to see but i got a couple other ideas.

- Maybe a way to get rune pouch out of the wild. cause im probably not the only 1 nervous asf about going to wildly bosses on a HC, I know most of the pkers on here would have no mercy taking your HC status and laughing about it. & rune pouch is a good item that is needed for sure.

- I think it would be cool if HC & ironman could buy the skin colors, idk if that would piss the donators off or not but it is just something else to do with gp on ironman accs. its already a buit harder to get money not being able to trade and what not. & it dont seem like there is to many options to do with it. maybe make them even 1.5 or x2 the cost so that its still beneficial to donate if needed.

I thought i had more but i cant think of them rn so i can always just do more in the future if needed.

Please Support or Dont support to each idea, so i know what ideas are wanted and whats not.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:40 PM #2

Not Salter
Ironman

Not Salter
Clan: Help

• Time spent:
      112d 8h 35m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

I'm not really on board with that. I feel like it's a function that everyone could use and restricting it won't do much.

It's not like someone resetting their stats will put them in a different spot on the leaderboards. Hc all have the same leaderboards / same with iron.

I think rune pouch from wildy bosses is part of it. The rune pouch is a very good item as you stated. That's why it should be nerve wrecking to obtain.

And for the skin colours; It just means even more if you see an iron with golden skin. I think it should stay the same. 

[url=""%20title="External%20link"]Posted Image[/url]

Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:49 PM #3

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards
Not to sure about your first suggestion.

About rune pouch suggestion, Maybe there's another way and if there's not just ask some tips and last suggestion, I wouldn't really mind.

Gl.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:12 PM #4

Kr0nic
User

Kr0nic

• Time spent:
      15h 45m 38s

• Total level:

the first idea of HC/ironman not having stat resets is to keep a skiller or a pure as an accomplishment. 

i dont know about pures. but i know skillers is a popular thing to do.

A lvl3 skiller should be a challege. like trying to get seeds from birds nests or whatever. but with the ability to reset. players can max an account and reset combat stats. idk if any1 would do that or not. but lvl 3 skiller on ironman should be hard because you got to get supplies without pvm. 

If some1 wants to get seeds from woodcutting or whatever non-combat methods there are. its kinda dumb to me that you can bank the supplies through slayer then just reset combat stats.

i kinda biased towards the idea cause i created a HC with the plan to make a maxed lvl3 skiller out of it, even if i had to wc to bank 99farming lmao.

its kind of annoying that there is such a big shortcut other players can take to make it easy.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:03 PM #5

Static Life
Ironman

Static Life

• Time spent:
      12h 9m 25s

• Total level:

I agree with the stats reset. I'm not sure why ironmen would need this function.

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:46 PM #6

2 swords
Classic

2 swords

• Time spent:
      12d 22h 49m 34s

• Total level:

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Main Account - Syntax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)