16 replies to this topic

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:41 AM #1

heyupsauch
User

heyupsauch

• Time spent:
      2d 50m 28s

• Total level:

Why pker wana kill you then you get pet? Why they talk trash why they show satisfying then they kill you in wild then you get pet. Why they wana that you lost pet?? Why they can't off and let you enjoy your achievement (pet). But why they are so bad? Why they wana make feel person angry, mad, sad?? What is wrong with them? I will never kill people in wild if i see then he get pet. Omg why pkers are so cruel omg... I hate that. And they laugh, trash talk like ohh nice pet or where is your pet?? What happen? Sad.

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:56 AM #2

Take Notes
Extreme Donator

Take Notes
Clan: Wronghood

• Time spent:
      77d 19h 23m 23s

• Total level:
    Awards

wyd

Posted Image

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:00 AM #3

ClassicMax
User

ClassicMax

• Time spent:
      23d 21h 29m 51s

• Total level:
    Awards

You're in the wildy, so evidently pkers will come to kill you.

Pkers can't kill you in safe areas hense why they're in the wildy, you've took this far too seriously harassing people over it, and yet you're saying Pkers are trash talking, but you're doing the same thing.

BfzhClO.gif

AReaUae.png

xdwVHBG.pngzZrpyKr.png

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:01 AM #4

Flipper
User

Flipper
Clan: CLC

• Time spent:
      57d 19h 25m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Why pker wana kill you then you get pet? Why they talk trash why they show satisfying then they kill you in wild then you get pet. Why they wana that you lost pet?? Why they can't off and let you enjoy your achievement (pet). But why they are so bad? Why they wana make feel person angry, mad, sad?? What is wrong with them? I will never kill people in wild if i see then he get pet. Omg why pkers are so cruel omg... I hate that. And they laugh, trash talk like ohh nice pet or where is your pet?? What happen? Sad.

They do it for the reaction. They always get a reaction too.

It's pretty funny though, people go into the wilderness knowing the risk but when they die they always complain.

I guess, why do people go into the wilderness when they aren't capable of surviving pkers. :(

Pets are also trash though, so it's no problem if somebody dies with a pet, all pets should be ;;emptied

flip2.png

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:15 AM #5

heyupsauch
User

heyupsauch

• Time spent:
      2d 50m 28s

• Total level:

First wild is not just for pking. Same people go to fight with people who got good gear to. Same people dont care to kill defenseless people. Another people if man get pet he would not kill him because he will understand that it is achievement that it is not so hard to get. So that i said before it is all about people. If they wana see how people cry or be mad or they wana make that people feel bad they will kill you and feel satisfaction... It is all about people and certain understanding. And of course you are both defending them because i guess you will do it same thing... They feel satisfying they make to me feel bad and talk trash because fun. I said lots bad words because i was mad but here is absolute different side then people do ant talk trash for fun and then people say then they are mad, sad and feel bad... 

Why it is fun to do it how they do? They are bad people, cunts... Energy vampires.

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:17 AM #6

ClassicMax
User

ClassicMax

• Time spent:
      23d 21h 29m 51s

• Total level:
    Awards

I'm defending them because it's the wildy, you go there you get expected to pk. Doesn't matter if you get a pet or a drop pkers will come to kill you.

There's no rule for them not to kill you over it.

BfzhClO.gif

AReaUae.png

xdwVHBG.pngzZrpyKr.png

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:36 AM #7

Flipper
User

Flipper
Clan: CLC

• Time spent:
      57d 19h 25m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

They are bad people, cunts... Energy vampires.

Woah. Woah. Woah. Who's the bad person here with language like that! How vulgar of you!

As a fellow ironman who spent a lot of time in the wilderness PvMing... I suggest that you learn how to drink brews, pray flick and escape. It's easy going :>

flip2.png

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:45 AM #8

heyupsauch
User

heyupsauch

• Time spent:
      2d 50m 28s

• Total level:

It is wildy but it is not just for pk. It is area where people can attack but it does not mean that they must do that. It is all about people like i said and certain understanding... If people dont care about others achievements but worse he want to make that you dont get achievement and make you feel bad of course he will kill you but if same people understands that pets achievement is important thing he just off and let you run. But seems these people dont care about that. They felt satisfying because you lost it. Why they cant feel satisfying then they let you enjoy your achievement? Because they rotten in the inside... They like then people feel bad or be mad... And like i said before it is not wildy it is all about people and their understanding... Sad to know that most people are like these who killed me with pet. No surprise why everyone defending them... 

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:02 AM #9

Wreckage
Donator

Wreckage

• Time spent:
      56d 22h 52m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

There are multiple aspects of the game and multiple ways to approach them. 

You have PvMers: players that love to kill NPCs for entertainment. Some solo. Some form teams. There's a community behind it.

You have Skillers: players that enjoy skilling and leveling up non-combat skills. Mostly solo but there are some that enjoy skilling with others. There's a community behind it.

Then you have PvPers: players that enjoy killing other players. Some solo. Some form teams. There, too, is a community behind it. 

The wilderness is No Man's Land. Damn near anything goes. You can explore Alora to your heart's content but can't get killed by PvPers outside of the wilderness. YOU choose to  enter the wild all the while knowing there are players YEARNING for that score. On the other hand, PvPers can't explore Alora outside of the wilderness and kill you. That is their territory. That's what they do. You can't expect to enter the wilderness where there's active players and not expect to get killed, or at the very least, targeted. That's the true definition of insanity, man. Doing the same thing over and expecting different results. No matter what your goals were, you entered a zone that is notorious for shit talking and antagonizing. 

The sooner you accept that, the better off you'll be. 

Posted Image

Made by the lovely Coww

I have transitioned over to @ Endeavor

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:03 AM #10

Horror
Veteran

Horror
Clan: #Peeks

• Time spent:
      67d 16h 19m 29s

• Total level:
    Awards
FREE THE PETS #PARK RANGER UNIT

https://gyazo.com/c7...4fa1e54c6ea11d5

Posted Image

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:14 AM #11

Chance
Donator

Chance
Clan: Boop

• Time spent:
      78d 12h 39m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Not defending anyone but, it is the wilderness so you can do whatever tf you want to do. You want to be that person who is annoying all the time and kill people that are skilling or pvming then go ahead. You want to be the guy who pk's other people go ahead. It's not there fault for killing you when you had a pet. Yeah your mad because you lost it I understand that it sucks. I died plenty of times skilling / pvming in the wilderness but at the end of the day. It doesn't matter, once you cross that wilderness barrier it's all free game so gg. : /

qYbeEEa.png

| My Profile | My Hiscores | Vote | Knowledge Base |

| Player Report | Bug Report | Support | Appeals | Updates |

| Price Guide |

| Bonus Skill Schedule |

| I carry's EIM Duo Thread |

Past Signatures!

Spoiler

Only Accounts:

Chance - Main

Wisteria - Classic Mode

I carry him - Elite Ironman

Endless spoilers

Spoiler

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:22 AM #12

heyupsauch
User

heyupsauch

• Time spent:
      2d 50m 28s

• Total level:

And these staffs what they can do is just mute and ignore... For example i say bad word and instead of they(staffs) asked what happen, whats wrong? Are you okey? They just start threaten you like you will get mute hey you will get mute. Instead of talk they start just threaten and then what they expceting for what? I guess nothing good... But yea they dont think about that (talking), they just mute you and think that they solved problem... It is not how problems must be solve it is more like ohh this man got problems what we should do? Oh we can kill him and we solve problems. All staffs agree... This is very primitive... And if your staffs understanding and knowledge is like just mute mute mute, banned banned banned that is very sad then.

Posted 08 October 2017 - 12:49 PM #13

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 26m 58s

• Total level:
    Awards
They want to wipe that smile off your face boii, watch yo’self ;)

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:02 PM #14

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Being in the wilderness is asking to get killed. That's the risk.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:08 PM #15

Inferno
Veteran

Inferno
Clan: Peeks

• Time spent:
      19d 20h 34m 32s

• Total level:
    Awards

I giggled

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:13 PM #16

0OO0OH ALLIE
Legendary Donator

0OO0OH ALLIE
Clan: #ALLIEFROMDAVILLE

• Time spent:
      7d 7h 35m 8s

• Total level:
Bro you using google translate? 你说什么?

S3KUwWL.jpg

17da02be2904c7626c1e26ddda37d78b.gif

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:18 AM #17

Ramon
Extreme Donator

Ramon
Clan: Phereus

• Time spent:
      126d 22h 9m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards
Welcome to Alora

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on May 12, 2017

Promoted to Server Moderator on June 5,2017

Promoted to Forum Moderator on November 18,2017

Resigned from Forum Moderator on February 17, 2018

Returned as Server Support on May 30, 2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on June 20,2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on August 7,2018

Promoted to Global Moderator on September 9, 2018

Resigned from Global Moderator on October 14, 2018

Accounts:

Ramon(Main)

Elite Ramon(EIM)

Iron Ramen (ironman)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 4 user(s)