Diseased
Ultimate Ironman

Diseased
Clan: Callidus

• Time spent:
      86d 18h 47m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

Please make it so Infernal tools goes to the untradeables NPC upon death. (I think its Pickaxe, Axe & Harpoon, but havent tested the harpoon)

It's currently pretty annoying especailly for UIM, as you can't store them in the looting bag, because they are untradeable. But they also don't go to the NPC when/if you die with them. 

///I tried looking for this on the current suggested list. But couldn't find it. This might as well be a bug report, rather than a suggestion.

Posted Image

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:51 AM #2

Syntax
Master Donator

Syntax

• Time spent:
      71d 13h 31m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

How is it handled in osrs?

Does the player keep the item on death? Can ulti's put it into their looting bags?

Do they lose it on death?

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:27 PM #3

Jmich96
Super Donator

Jmich96

• Time spent:
      2d 1h 19m 51s

• Total level:

Infernal Harpoon is a thing, but does not work on Alora. If anything they should all be made functional first. But directly regarding your suggestion, I do Not Support the idea. If you die to an NPC, the item will be dropped on the ground and will remain for a specified amount of time for you to go pick it back up.

If this were to be implemented, in the situation (Imagine this); you are in the Resource Area, level 52 wilderness, mining, with your Infernal PIckaxe. A PK'er comes and kills you. If you're not skulled you should already keep the item. If however you are skulled and are killed by another player, without protect item on, the Infernal Pickaxe should be fairly be dropped for the person who killed you to loot. BUT because your suggestion was implemented, it unfairly goes to the Untradables Shop and you will have risked nothing. 

This suggestion would serve no purpose in PVM situations, and act as an unfair advantage in PVP situations.

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:55 PM #4

Savitr
User

Savitr

• Time spent:
      59d 5h 35m 28s

• Total level:

Infernal Harpoon is a thing, but does not work on Alora. If anything they should all be made functional first. But directly regarding your suggestion, I do Not Support the idea. If you die to an NPC, the item will be dropped on the ground and will remain for a specified amount of time for you to go pick it back up.
If this were to be implemented, in the situation (Imagine this); you are in the Resource Area, level 52 wilderness, mining, with your Infernal PIckaxe. A PK'er comes and kills you. If you're not skulled you should already keep the item. If however you are skulled and are killed by another player, without protect item on, the Infernal Pickaxe should be fairly be dropped for the person who killed you to loot. BUT because your suggestion was implemented, it unfairly goes to the Untradables Shop and you will have risked nothing. 
This suggestion would serve no purpose in PVM situations, and act as an unfair advantage in PVP situations.

What do you mean infernal harpoon doesn't work? Yes it does lmao

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:43 PM #5

Jmich96
Super Donator

Jmich96

• Time spent:
      2d 1h 19m 51s

• Total level:

@ Savitr last I used it, it didn't work lol. Maybe its been fixed by now. Doesn't matter, irrelevant 

Posted 25 November 2017 - 08:52 PM #6

Vista Point
Super Donator

Vista Point

• Time spent:
      34d 16h 8m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

What? how can someone pk something that is untradeable? At the very least it should revert back to its tradeable state ( Dragon Pickaxe ) upon death, like rings (i). BUT that's not what his talking about. Hes saying when dying to an NPC and not a Player.

Having a ultimate ironman account myself i feel your pain, having to carry the item on you inventory.
Support this suggestion.

Posted 17 January 2018 - 07:09 PM #7

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)