7 replies to this topic

Posted 24 January 2018 - 04:50 AM #1

Sean
User

Sean

• Time spent:
      15h 28m 35s

• Total level:

- fix all teleports for example; glory teleport karamja teleports you to duel arena same for dueling ring, games necklace etc. also teleports like lava maza teleport from the teleport wizard are different coordinates than osrs. 

- fix freezes i've made a thread about this before, the problem is that when you entangle someone standing still you will land it and the person will freeze if the person runs and gets a small get and you cast a entangle and catch it you will see the animation but the person will continue running this also happens but ice barrage but not as often. 

- When slaying zulrah I've been teleported home multiple times. 

- Make chewed bones the same as rs with a improved droptable.

• KP likes this

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:20 AM #2

Not Salter
Ironman

Not Salter
Clan: Help

• Time spent:
      112d 8h 35m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

1. I think the teleports for all items are like this because we want to keep the home hub populated.

Adding a bunch of teleports, both to items & POH would remove traffic from home and make it less attractive for new players.

2 & 3. These are just a bugs I hope. I would make a bug report.

4. Would be nice to have a chance at the DFH. Not sure about the improved drop table though.

[url=""%20title="External%20link"]Posted Image[/url]

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:31 AM #3

Sean
User

Sean

• Time spent:
      15h 28m 35s

• Total level:

1. I think the teleports for all items are like this because we want to keep the home hub populated.

Adding a bunch of teleports, both to items & POH would remove traffic from home and make it less attractive for new players.

2 & 3. These are just a bugs I hope. I would make a bug report.

4. Would be nice to have a chance at the DFH. Not sure about the improved drop table though.

on rs it drops nothing only dfh or trash

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:53 AM #4

Savitr
User

Savitr

• Time spent:
      59d 5h 35m 28s

• Total level:

1) Don't really have an opinion on this. All the teleports from items can be found @ the TP Wizard in Edgeville but I can understand the frustration of wanting quick access teleports.

2) This should be fixed by now, it was mostly caused by ROL/Def Cape. I've never had it happen outside of that.

3) Simply a freeze bug, I've passed it on to Omicron in the past. Just make a bug report.

4) Honestly no point in chewed bones as a DFH isn't worth anything. I'd just make it a big prayer XP item.

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:31 AM #5

My Love
Veteran

My Love

• Time spent:
      30d 51m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

1. traffic @ home should stay here. Its easy enough rn.
2. Not a pker, but if this is true, should get fixed.
3. yes, this still happens on all instanced bosses. Relogging fixes it for a while, atleast for me. No clue what triggers it tbh. Just bug report for now, and relog when it happens.
4. I agree they should atleast have a purpose. With vorkath comming out soon more prayer xp should not be needed in the game. Even with dragon bones this skill is way too easy. DFH would be worthless since its ugly and has bad stats. The idea is nice tho, maybe same kind of droptable as bloody chest, but a bit worse for chewed and curved bones? Make curved bones have 5x better droptable as chewed, since they are so rare (and rip your pet chance). Support for giving them any purpose outside of DFH and prayer xp!

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:40 AM #6

Austin Post
Banned

Austin Post

• Time spent:
      45d 20h 24m 53s

• Total level:

I like Savitr's idea for the fourth and last suggestion. I support all regardless. 

Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:14 AM #7

KP
Veteran

KP
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 20s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

100% Support on the 4th  suggestion. Even if the DFH is just a cosmetic nowadays, an improved drop table would make it interesting =D

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:56 PM #8

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

- fix all teleports for example; glory teleport karamja teleports you to duel arena same for dueling ring, games necklace etc. also teleports like lava maza teleport from the teleport wizard are different coordinates than osrs. 

• This will be added to the list.

- fix freezes i've made a thread about this before, the problem is that when you entangle someone standing still you will land it and the person will freeze if the person runs and gets a small get and you cast a entangle and catch it you will see the animation but the person will continue running this also happens but ice barrage but not as often. 

• This is more a bug that has already been reported.

- When slaying zulrah I've been teleported home multiple times. 

• This is a bug and has been fixed.

- Make chewed bones the same as rs with a improved droptable.

• This has been suggested and is already on the list.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2 user(s)