3 replies to this topic

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:15 PM #1

Black Mask 3
Uber Donator

Black Mask 3

• Time spent:
      2d 6h 22m 22s

• Total level:
There are numerous fixes required to keep Alora balanced. I’ve picked up on a few in my time playing Alora.
1) Inferno cape buy back price. The inferno cape is one of the hardest achievements on this game however it should NOT be at the price of 2.5M. I understand this game needs a money sink however this is bullshit. Not only this but the price to buy back the Inferno Max Cape is 10x less. That’s a significant difference for a cape that’s meant to be more cosmetically pleasing than the original one. (I think that the Inferno cape buy back price should be around 300K and the Inferno Max Cape price should be around 500K)
2) Fix the item protect. When I go PKing, I like to use the combo BGS - Gmaul however if I bring a Whip, the item protect shows I protect the BGS however the Whip protects over it. On the other hand, items should protect over each other as the Exhange price and not the High Alchemy price. The Exchange prices should also be updating including giving a price to the Fremennik rings and their imbued state.
3) PJ timers. This is where Alora slacks... in OSRS, the wilderness has no added on PJ timer however on PvP worlds, you cannot be PJed if you are in combat whatsoever even if the opponent is not attacking back. I believe with the addition of EdgePvP, the PJ timers need to be fixed as I currently believe that they are fucked right now.
4) This is a personal suggestion however applies for all. Recently I’ve been getting into using the Magic Shortbow in fights including Dharoks however whenever I use it with the combination of 112 Range and Rigour, I hit jack shit. There are 3 ways I believe you can make the Magic Shortbow useful again.
a. Add Amethyst arrow tips to Vorkath’s drop table. This allows the arrow tips to be bought and made into Amethyst arrows. This would go alongside the Amethyst bolt tips.
b. Add in Amethyst minerals. This will allow players to mine Amethyst to then craft into bolt tips or arrow tips.
Both methods above would require the certain level to be done.
Amethyst arrows would be compatible with the Twisted Bow.
c. Give the Magic Shortbow an accuracy buff on players with over 100 ranged defence bonus if possible otherwise give it an accuracy % buff. This will allow the Magic Shortbow to be useful again :)

These are all that I can suggest myself off the top of my head, leave your feedback below. Of course check out the other suggestions aswell as I tried to not repeat any in this thread.

Leave your feedback if you have any!
Thank you - God of pvp

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:59 AM #2

Classic fam
Classic

Classic fam

• Time spent:
      13h 52m 58s

• Total level:

Why not? Support.

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:59 PM #3

Black Mask 3
Uber Donator

Black Mask 3

• Time spent:
      2d 6h 22m 22s

• Total level:

Why not? Support.

Tank u mayne

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:38 AM #4

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Looking at the overall feedback in this thread I don't think it should go through.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)