Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:04 AM #1

Sacred iron
User

Sacred iron
Clan: Iron Help

• Time spent:
      5d 18h 8m 29s

• Total level:

As Im sure a lot of players know of the recently suggested "elite" ironman being a huge hit, I wanted to give a few suggestions as to what I would like to see with Elite Ironman. If you haven't seen the Elite Ironman post, check it out here: http://www.alora.io/...e-ironman-mode/

Votebooks: I think for Elite ironman mode, players shouldnt be allowed to use votebooks at all. It will make the experience a real even playing field for all. So it doesn't matter if your main has 10B or 1 gp, we all gain the same xp.

Shops: I think Elite Irons should have there own shops created, similar to how OSRS is. I understand why It would be over powered on a normal Ironman, but with much lower XP rates it would be much more beneficial for us. I think the shops should have a limited stock maybe, or every player has there own personal store. To avoid people buying it before other players, or taking all of the stock and basically screwing everyone else. I think this idea needs some work, let know what you think about this idea.

Other: I think before the implementation of Elite Ironman mode, a lot of other things on the suggestion list should be addressed first. Like adding more options for crafting, working skill cape benefits, proper slayer, and rewards. And more that would really help this mode be a finished piece, rather than an un-finished mode. 

If you have any other suggestion for the mode, please post them on the suggestion board, I would love to have this mode, and make sure its done right. 

Tell me what you think below!

sv2h6v.jpg

Posted Image

Credit to @Dumbshit

Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:53 AM #2

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Seeing as this didn't get any feedback this topic will now be closed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)