9 replies to this topic

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:17 PM #1

ballofwool
Classic

ballofwool

• Time spent:
      5h 43m 44s

• Total level:

so most of the people who do pk on here will prolly agree with me when I say the rej pool that was added to edge pvp needs to be moved into bank and made so you cant use it will in combat it gives players an unfair advantage if the are donator when they can just use it after specing. also if its possible to put a untradeable shop in edgepvp in the bank so players wont have to telly home to get the untradables lost. a rework of prayer delays would be great so proper nhing can be done without being hit for a 65 ags after uve changed prayer but it hasn't registerd tht it has been switched its also like this in pvm. in general pvp needs some work and I think people would pk more if it was right. also can a skip target be added to the bounty hunter display. if any1 has anything else to add feel free in other comments

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:19 PM #2

CANT BRID
Donator

CANT BRID

• Time spent:
      5d 16h 7m 51s

• Total level:

+1, The prayers are in fact 1 tick later than osrs (so is veng) wich is really annoying

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:26 PM #3

Historia
Ex-Staff

Historia

• Time spent:
      45d 23h 18m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

Some of these suggestions make little to no sense, at all.
Rejuvenation pool into the bank? Is this to make restocking supplies easier? As players would need to cross the wilderness ditch, before the could take their share of the rejuvenation pool, meaning they will be out of combat. 
As for the 'unfair advantage', this is their donating incentive. Meaning that a 
Donator rank, could benefit anyone in pvp.
Edit: Not to mention the Rejuvenation Pool has a countdown timer, before you can use it again.

'also if its possible to put a untradeable shop in edgepvp in the bank so players wont have to telly home to get the untradables lost'
The shop is about a solid 12 steps away from the bank, at Edgeville, which is the default home location.
Not sure wether you paid little to no attention to this, or wether you just want to make your restocking runs as sufficient as possible.

I'll give you a support for the fixing of the prayer ticks, though.
However, the rest of the suggestions make little to no sense.

aaaaahri1.png

The darkest night makes for the brightest stars.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:37 PM #4

ballofwool
Classic

ballofwool

• Time spent:
      5h 43m 44s

• Total level:

historia you have obv not pked in edgepvp if a player is fighting near furnace where the rej pool is and specs and fails he can use the pool if he is donator yes... but if he fails on his spec he can use the pool while in combat to get spec back I tested this before I made the post and adding a untradeable shop to edgepvp bank just makes it easier for players to not have to telly home and back to edgepvp u misunderstand what I'm trying to fix or gain for pk community if u need to to show u ingame pm pay dirt or curs3d 

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:49 PM #5

CANT BRID
Donator

CANT BRID

• Time spent:
      5d 16h 7m 51s

• Total level:

Some of these suggestions make little to no sense, at all.
Rejuvenation pool into the bank? Is this to make restocking supplies easier? As players would need to cross the wilderness ditch, before the could take their share of the rejuvenation pool, meaning they will be out of combat. 
As for the 'unfair advantage', this is their donating incentive. Meaning that a 
Donator rank, could benefit anyone in pvp.
Edit: Not to mention the Rejuvenation Pool has a countdown timer, before you can use it again.

'also if its possible to put a untradeable shop in edgepvp in the bank so players wont have to telly home to get the untradables lost'
The shop is about a solid 12 steps away from the bank, at Edgeville, which is the default home location.
Not sure wether you paid little to no attention to this, or wether you just want to make your restocking runs as sufficient as possible.

I'll give you a support for the fixing of the prayer ticks, though.
However, the rest of the suggestions make little to no sense.

"Rejuvenation pool into the bank? Is this to make restocking supplies easier? As players would need to cross the wilderness ditch, before the could take their share of the rejuvenation pool, meaning they will be out of combat. 

As for the 'unfair advantage', this is their donating incentive. Meaning that a Donator rank, could benefit anyone in pvp."

In ::edgepvp you can use the pool in combat, meaning that you can for example use 4x gmaul specs within the span of 2 ticks

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:36 PM #6

Pira
User

Pira
Clan: ???

• Time spent:
      126d 22h 9m 8s

• Previous username:
    Not a Nerd

• Total level:
    Awards

I fully support all of these.

The edgepvp pool needs to be moved inside the bank, or remove the option to use it while in combat(Meaning it would be useless to have it out there in the first place)

Untradeable shop would be very nice to have inside the bank.

And lastly, on the 1-tick late prayer, that should be a main priority fix.

Posted Image

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:52 PM #7

Vista Point
Super Donator

Vista Point

• Time spent:
      34d 16h 8m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

First time learning about ::edgepvp, didnt now it was a thing in Alora. Went there to take a look. All your suggestions seem fair Support.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:41 PM #8

heythere
User

heythere

• Time spent:
      13m 6s

+1 sounds very nice would like to see this

predator_forum_signature_by_lexus4six-d5

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:02 PM #9

Austin Post
Banned

Austin Post

• Time spent:
      45d 20h 24m 53s

• Total level:

Try and be more clearer with your suggestions in future, maybe space your suggestions out or have them in bulletpoints in future as well - if your suggestion thread contains multiple suggestions. Nonetheless, good job on bringing some of these things up, surprised no one has yet done so. I support all. 

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:49 PM #10

Another Cow
Ironman

Another Cow

• Time spent:
      37d 4h 25m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thank you for your suggestion

Make players be out of PvP combat for 10 seconds before using the rejuvenation pool - Added to the list

Add an untradeable buyback NPC in edgepvp - Seems unnecessary to me considering the NPC is very near ;;home and we have the ;;edgepvp command

Prayer tick delay is already on the list

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)