HC Skunky
Banned

HC Skunky

Clan: IRONMAN OG

• Time spent:
      4d 19h 41m 31s

• Total level:
Bugs:

redwood tree "cut" spots disappear when you go down the ladder after it has depleated.

hunter does not show up on newsfeed once you achieve level 99

keymaster teleport does not work teleporting to cerberus

grotesque guardians slayer task is too long on the quest tab "task: grotesque guardians x "
this should be shortened to just "guardians" or "grotesque"

greater nechrayels do not count towards a nechrayel task.

cannot note clean herbs on leprachaun

tree gnome village tree patch doesn't work

tree gnome village fruit tree doesn't show the tree growing

when using a bonecrusher at wyverns with a dragonbone necklace you only receive 1 prayer point instead of 3 like the dragon bones.

Suggestions:

extreme donor+ should be able to pay a fee to bob barter (herbs) to make unf potions. (decreasing on higher ranks)

super donor+ should be able to pay a fee to bob the barter (herbs) to clean herbs. (decreasing on higher ranks)

chewed bones have no use in alora at the moment and it would be a very good idea to implement the same use as osrs.

enable houses to hold more "menargeries" for people with a lot of pets and who like to show off their houses (like me)

Posted Image

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:36 AM #2

Klassieker
Classic

Klassieker

• Time spent:
      22d 17h 5m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

The best way to get rid of the herbs, is to put them in a 'herb sack' after picking them up. It only stores grimy herbs, so don't clean them directly! You can purchase a herb sack in the slayer store. I agree with the rest of the bugs. I have noted these aswell overtime.

I like the idea of creating unf potions instead of the regular DIY. Definately support! I like the other three options aswell. Only the cleaning herbs one is not really relevant, since it takes around 5 minutes to clean 500 herbs (just note all the grimy, use it on a bank or bank chest to unnote them, clean them, use the clean on the bank/bank chest and repeat the process. Also start rignt under your inventory, since this is the last one that cleans if you use the same herb!

8be88cb4197714f3e3b8f61be3551bb797b637c0         

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:33 AM #3

HC Skunky
Banned

HC Skunky

Clan: IRONMAN OG

• Time spent:
      4d 19h 41m 31s

• Total level:

The best way to get rid of the herbs, is to put them in a 'herb sack' after picking them up. It only stores grimy herbs, so don't clean them directly! You can purchase a herb sack in the slayer store. I agree with the rest of the bugs. I have noted these aswell overtime.

I like the idea of creating unf potions instead of the regular DIY. Definately support! I like the other three options aswell. Only the cleaning herbs one is not really relevant, since it takes around 5 minutes to clean 500 herbs (just note all the grimy, use it on a bank or bank chest to unnote them, clean them, use the clean on the bank/bank chest and repeat the process. Also start rignt under your inventory, since this is the last one that cleans if you use the same herb!

i have a herb sack and i do use it, but it's a bug. it should note clean herbs as well as grimy.

as for the cleaning herbs, it's a possible money sink and also adds more benefits for higher donation ranks for ironmen and other game modes.

Posted Image

Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:09 AM #4

Vista Point
Super Donator

Vista Point

• Time spent:
      34d 16h 8m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Menageries already in game and working:

PCX91y8.png

Posted 16 March 2018 - 08:40 AM #5

OsRs Tyler
Immortal Donator

OsRs Tyler
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      26d 11h 54m 3s

• Total level:
    Awards

I support em all bro.

especially unf potions ahaha

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:43 PM #6

Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Menageries already in game and working:

PCX91y8.png

I think he means being able to add more than one Menagerie to hold more pets, seeing as the max amount of pets one menagerie can hold is 8.

draisig2.png

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:29 PM #7

Kinben
User

Kinben

• Time spent:
      9d 6h 46m 37s

• Total level:

May I add that we possibly add more Red Chinchompas to the huge free space to the East of Super Donor Zone? Or even some possible Black Chinchompas?

Posted Image

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:43 AM #8

Austin Post
Banned

Austin Post

• Time spent:
      45d 20h 24m 53s

• Total level:

Good job on finding and pointing out those list of bugs, I actually came across the redwood tree bug not long ago, but I completely forgot about it until now. I support all your suggestions, would be great for chewed bones to be given use. 

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:00 PM #9

Another Cow
Ironman

Another Cow

• Time spent:
      37d 4h 25m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards
Thank you for your suggestions, each of them has been dealt with according to the list they fall under below.

Added To List: 
  • hunter does not show up on newsfeed once you achieve level 99
  • keymaster teleport does not work teleporting to cerberus

Already On List:

• tree gnome village tree patch doesn't work
  • tree gnome village fruit tree doesn't show the tree growing
  • redwood tree "cut" spots disappear when you go down the ladder after it has depleated.
  • chewed bones have no use in alora at the moment and it would be a very good idea to implement the same use as osrs.

Declined Suggestions:
  • extreme donor+ should be able to pay a fee to bob barter (herbs) to make unf potions. (decreasing on higher ranks) - Declined because we recently added an NPC to do this
  • super donor+ should be able to pay a fee to bob the barter (herbs) to clean herbs. (decreasing on higher ranks) - Declined because we recently added an NPC to do this
  • cannot note clean herbs on leprachaun - Declined because leprechauns can note clean herbs.
  • greater nechrayels do not count towards a nechrayel task - Declined because it was recently fixed.
  • enable houses to hold more "menargeries" for people with a lot of pets and who like to show off their houses (like me) - Declined because there is a suggestion to upgrade the best pet menagerie from 8 slots to 40 already on the list.
  • grotesque guardians slayer task is too long on the quest tab "task: grotesque guardians x "this should be shortened to just "guardians" or "grotesque" - Declined because even though I agree this may not look the best, that is the official name of the boss and should be what they're called in the quest tab.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2 user(s)