AKM
User

AKM
Clan: Ironman OG

• Time spent:
      3d 12m 31s

• Total level:

@Omicron

So recently, Shayzien armour has been given a use and is very important for killing Lizardman Shamans. This is fine and all, but I have a bit of a concern, and I don't know if it has already been brought up or not. The Shayzien set costs 300 achievement points. Prior to this last update, it technically had "no use", rendering it ( at the time ) a "cosmetic". Knowing this, I went out and bought other things in the achievement store instead of Shayzien ( i.e. Bonesack, Pyromancer set ). Problem is, I currently am not able to get the Shayzien set anymore with the current total achievement points I am still able to receive. I just would like to know if there was possibly a way we could still get the set or if it's hopeless now? I certainly can't be the only person who used up most of their achievement points on things that aren't the Shayzien set. Please let me know as soon as possible if anything can be done. Thanks.

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:10 PM #2

HC Wailord
User

HC Wailord

• Time spent:
      3h 45m 50s

• Total level:

I feel ya, I've got 90 points currently, hopefully I can afford it if i don't get anything else..

• AKM likes this

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:34 PM #3

Tyanx
Ex-Staff

Tyanx
Clan: Free Spirit

• Time spent:
      21d 20h 29m 53s

• Total level:
    Awards

I've noticed that tiny snag myself. Albeit I'm pretty sure I am still capable of buying the shayzien, if I do not buy anything else from the achievement shop period. So yah this is a potential conundrum, and if nothing else, at least I'd wish to know if this was intended as such.

To elaborate on what I mean. Was it always the case that one could not buy absolutely everything from the achievement shop to begin with? Was that deliberate?

Regards

Tyanx

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support - 08/04/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator - 18/05/2018

Spoiler

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:05 PM #4

Iron Peep
Ironman

Iron Peep
Clan: C O A

• Time spent:
      37d 15h 19m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Needs to be addressed if it's not possible to obtain all the items in the achievement shop. Seems stupid if so

• AKM likes this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image LTG Peep Posted Image Posted Image Stay Slaying Posted Image

Posted Image RubyDaCherry Posted Image Posted Image Stay Elite Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:41 PM #5

Thunk Died
User

Thunk Died

• Time spent:
      5d 4h 47m 34s

• Total level:
A buy back option for cosmetics would be optimal, with little to no effect on the game itself. There's another option involving point recalculation, but that could be hairy and still wouldn't work toward the solution you're probably looking for.

I definitely agree on more time spent making the achievement store a more fluid item base. This could benefit many people, involving yourself, as well as say an Ultimate ironman. A buyback option would create 1 or 2 fluid item spaces, which isn't much in the long run, but definitely improves their quality of life.

I'm happy more items work as intended, I hope this is looked into so the community has more to be proud of being a part of.

Thanks for your post, AKM :)
  • AKM likes this

qY0RBCN.png
69dDSAr.png
Rvf7TrX.png

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:15 AM #6

No potential
Super Donator

No potential

• Time spent:
      6d 3h 30m 45s

• Total level:

@Omicron

So recently, Shayzien armour has been given a use and is very important for killing Lizardman Shamans. This is fine and all, but I have a bit of a concern, and I don't know if it has already been brought up or not. The Shayzien set costs 300 achievement points. Prior to this last update, it technically had "no use", rendering it ( at the time ) a "cosmetic". Knowing this, I went out and bought other things in the achievement store instead of Shayzien ( i.e. Bonesack, Pyromancer set ). Problem is, I currently am not able to get the Shayzien set anymore with the current total achievement points I am still able to receive. I just would like to know if there was possibly a way we could still get the set or if it's hopeless now? I certainly can't be the only person who used up most of their achievement points on things that aren't the Shayzien set. Please let me know as soon as possible if anything can be done. Thanks.

I also cannot get this set cause of the previous buys, i think it should be either more achievements to accquire the points to buy this after spending the points, or another system in place so we can get all the achievement buyables.

I SUPPORT

• AKM likes this

ice-2.md.gif

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:36 PM #7

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards
I agree, there should be some more achievements or some other way to buy this, like loyalty points would be a good way, 100k loyalty point or 50k seems like a good price, I don’t think the fashion in loyalty store is used/bought a lot so I don’t see why not.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:56 AM #8

Another Cow
Ironman

Another Cow

• Time spent:
      37d 4h 25m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

On this thread - http://www.alora.io/...sks-suggestion/ - Omicron said that he will begin working on that (adding more achievements and daily tasks) in order to fix this issue.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 45 user(s)