205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - the very First time was last year before i left

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal ( currently recruit)

What are your strengths? - Being friendly with everyone , hearing people out

What are your weaknesses? - being too nice lol

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Because i want to continue to contribute to the clan any way i can and also ive been fairly active

Unfortunately, your application has been declined, please message an Alora General/Recruitment manager to find out why.

Account Name (IGN) - Xeralith

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Rinegar#0652

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I play a lot

What are your weaknesses? - I spend most of that time harrassing Dan.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am a changed man. I joined with the intention to hate on Dan on a daily basis, but I have realized that Dan is a pretty cool guy.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 24 December 2021 - 12:59 AM #2722

Nappyboi
Super Donator

Nappyboi

• Time spent:
      11h 9m 14s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Nappyboi

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nickthamonster#3840

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana 

What are your strengths? - Will help when needed, not easily bothered, and loyal.

What are your weaknesses? - I.do.not.pvp. at all

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Always here, and always willing to answer questions and help those in need.

Posted 24 December 2021 - 01:35 AM #2723

Zelax
Super Donator

Zelax
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      1d 12h 19m 21s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Zelax

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Vax/ Zelax#9262

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? -  Knowledge about OSRS content. Ability to provide accurate information in regards to PVM content. Friendly/honest/honorable person. 

What are your weaknesses? - Really bad at PVP. I get frustrated quickly if I don't see progress in my accounts. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - For me is not about a deserving, is more about I really have enjoyed hanging out with ICE. Great people and staff. I would love to be an impact in ICE that provides positive vibes, great knowledge and the ability to create bonds with other people. 

Posted 24 December 2021 - 01:48 AM #2724

Arosa

Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      495d 4h 27m 20s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Nappyboi

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nickthamonster#3840

What rank are you applying for? - 1 banana 

What are your strengths? - Will help when needed, not easily bothered, and loyal.

What are your weaknesses? - I.do.not.pvp. at all

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Always here, and always willing to answer questions and help those in need.

Congratulations

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Account Name (IGN) - Zelax

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Vax/ Zelax#9262

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? -  Knowledge about OSRS content. Ability to provide accurate information in regards to PVM content. Friendly/honest/honorable person. 

What are your weaknesses? - Really bad at PVP. I get frustrated quickly if I don't see progress in my accounts. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - For me is not about a deserving, is more about I really have enjoyed hanging out with ICE. Great people and staff. I would love to be an impact in ICE that provides positive vibes, great knowledge and the ability to create bonds with other people. 

Congratulations

Posted 26 December 2021 - 12:42 PM #2725

xariee
Classic

xariee

• Time spent:
      2h 11m 8s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - xariee

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - n/a

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - uim travis/ travus

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -n/a

What rank are you applying for? -any

What are your strengths? -most of pvm content

What are your weaknesses? -most of pvp content

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -ive been in clan for acouple weeks now, figured it was time to actually join the clan

Posted 26 December 2021 - 02:28 PM #2726

Lunchbox
Veteran

Lunchbox
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      103d 5h 24m 21s

• Previous username:
    lllunchbox

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - lllunchbox , NiceCock

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Lunchbox#2527

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Plenty of old OSRS knowledge (not too much of the newer stuff released since I've quit OSRS), I love answering questions and finding topics to link about people's questions (years of customer service work did that to me I guess).  

What are your weaknesses? - I am absolutely the worst at PvP. I was also never a big PvM'er in OSRS, more into skilling, but I'm changing that on Alora and have been branching out.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm a very active member in the clan chat, always trying to answer people's questions, give people help when needed, looking up a topic thread for people's questions, etc. Also been more active in the discord voices lately.  Been in the clan for a bit now on both accounts, figured it was time to apply. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 28 December 2021 - 03:15 PM #2727

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - xariee

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - uim travis/ travus

What rank are you applying for? -any

What are your strengths? -most of pvm content

What are your weaknesses? -most of pvp content

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -ive been in clan for acouple weeks now, figured it was time to actually join the clan

Congratulations

Account Name (IGN) - lllunchbox , NiceCock

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Lunchbox#2527

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Plenty of old OSRS knowledge (not too much of the newer stuff released since I've quit OSRS), I love answering questions and finding topics to link about people's questions (years of customer service work did that to me I guess).  

What are your weaknesses? - I am absolutely the worst at PvP. I was also never a big PvM'er in OSRS, more into skilling, but I'm changing that on Alora and have been branching out.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm a very active member in the clan chat, always trying to answer people's questions, give people help when needed, looking up a topic thread for people's questions, etc. Also been more active in the discord voices lately.  Been in the clan for a bit now on both accounts, figured it was time to apply. :)

Congratulations

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 28 December 2021 - 03:22 PM #2728

Inosuke
Classic

Inosuke

• Time spent:
      10h 6m 20s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Inosuke

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A - I dont have one :/

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -N/A -  It was a swell guy i met on my first day, however his name leaves my mind.

What rank are you applying for? - Whatever is available for me. :)

What are your strengths? - I have no strengths in particular, I've played RS for about 15 years, however after the release of EOC i went offline, and only came back a day or two at a time, throughout the last few years. Not much playtime since then, but Im getting back into the game. If someone asks a question, and i know the answer, i will do my best to explain it to them, or teach other players about money/skilling/pvm methods i have learned or been taught myself. 

What are your weaknesses? - PvP and negativity. I hate pvp, mostly because of all the negativity surrounding it, so its not something i have really ever gotten into.  Another weakness is my knowledge of runescape, while i have played for years, its also been years since ive been active. So some of the information i used to know like the bible, is now fuzzy memories that i have a hard time recalling.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I dont particularly feel like ive earned or deserve a rank up. I try to help when I can, but there are a lot of members with more knowledge than myself, however, a low rank, to keep me a member of this wonderful community is something i am very interested in. Ive been a guest of the ICE chat ever since i started playing Alora, a large majority of the questions i have had, have been answered without prejudice, and ive been link some very helpful topics in my time of being inside the ICE chat.

I dont feel like a bring much to the table for the ICE community other than another friend when one is needed, but I feel like the ICE community brings more to the table for myself than any of the members realize.

Yours Truely -

Komaboko Gonpichiro....    (Kimetsu No Yaibu Joke)

Inosuke

5KTMlK9.jpg

Posted 29 December 2021 - 12:38 AM #2729

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Inosuke

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A - I dont have one :/

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -N/A -  It was a swell guy i met on my first day, however his name leaves my mind.

What rank are you applying for? - Whatever is available for me. :)

What are your strengths? - I have no strengths in particular, I've played RS for about 15 years, however after the release of EOC i went offline, and only came back a day or two at a time, throughout the last few years. Not much playtime since then, but Im getting back into the game. If someone asks a question, and i know the answer, i will do my best to explain it to them, or teach other players about money/skilling/pvm methods i have learned or been taught myself. 

What are your weaknesses? - PvP and negativity. I hate pvp, mostly because of all the negativity surrounding it, so its not something i have really ever gotten into.  Another weakness is my knowledge of runescape, while i have played for years, its also been years since ive been active. So some of the information i used to know like the bible, is now fuzzy memories that i have a hard time recalling.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I dont particularly feel like ive earned or deserve a rank up. I try to help when I can, but there are a lot of members with more knowledge than myself, however, a low rank, to keep me a member of this wonderful community is something i am very interested in. Ive been a guest of the ICE chat ever since i started playing Alora, a large majority of the questions i have had, have been answered without prejudice, and ive been link some very helpful topics in my time of being inside the ICE chat.

I dont feel like a bring much to the table for the ICE community other than another friend when one is needed, but I feel like the ICE community brings more to the table for myself than any of the members realize.

Yours Truely -

Komaboko Gonpichiro....    (Kimetsu No Yaibu Joke)

Inosuke

Congratulations

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 31 December 2021 - 02:26 AM #2730

wistrax
Super Donator

wistrax
Clan: THEMERCS

• Time spent:
      1d 2h 37m 4s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -wistrax

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -MrSkrillex#5932

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - +1

What are your strengths? -pvm

What are your weaknesses? -pvp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -i been in this family for a while and want to grow with ice  <3

Posted 31 December 2021 - 11:52 AM #2731

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -wistrax

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -MrSkrillex#5932

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - +1

What are your strengths? -pvm

What are your weaknesses? -pvp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -i been in this family for a while and want to grow with ice  <3

Congratulations

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 01 January 2022 - 08:36 PM #2732

Milk
Super Donator

Milk

• Time spent:
      5d 11h 35m 45s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Milk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Milk#9899

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - People person. Love to help people. Understanding and positive in tough times. Great communication skills. Patient. 

What are your weaknesses? - Dealing with toxic people. Sometimes instead of trying to help I turn away because of my strong mentality. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve the rank because I've been watching the clan for awhile and been in it awhile without trying to go for a rank. I have matured on Alora since 2016 and came back part time and have enjoyed coming back and talking with the community again. So therefore I feel like having a rank would make it feel a bit more "home-ish"

Posted 03 January 2022 - 10:16 AM #2733

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Milk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Milk#9899

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - People person. Love to help people. Understanding and positive in tough times. Great communication skills. Patient. 

What are your weaknesses? - Dealing with toxic people. Sometimes instead of trying to help I turn away because of my strong mentality. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I deserve the rank because I've been watching the clan for awhile and been in it awhile without trying to go for a rank. I have matured on Alora since 2016 and came back part time and have enjoyed coming back and talking with the community again. So therefore I feel like having a rank would make it feel a bit more "home-ish"

Congratulations

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 03 January 2022 - 02:40 PM #2734

make me hard
Ironman

make me hard

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -hc tunez

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -GB#4005

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - kung flu

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/a

What rank are you applying for? -recruit

What are your strengths? - all around knowlegable player

What are your weaknesses? - tob

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

been with ice for years as a smiley and figured id join in and get some more play time 

Posted 03 January 2022 - 03:44 PM #2735

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -hc tunez

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -GB#4005

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - kung flu

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/a

What rank are you applying for? -recruit

What are your strengths? - all around knowlegable player

What are your weaknesses? - tob

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

been with ice for years as a smiley and figured id join in and get some more play time 

Congratulations

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 04 January 2022 - 03:34 PM #2736

JQQ
Super Donator

JQQ

• Time spent:
      10h 4m 24s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - cumchugger55

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - potatopeeler55#2000

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A!!!!

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? - uh the tier above smiley face =D (private) ? idk brah

What are your strengths? - permanently awake, believer of ZYZZBRAH, (oh and yeah i like to group PvM bt my acc is p new only 4days played GIM.....)

What are your weaknesses? - depressed

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Very considerate towards others and if i can be of help i shall try my best.

Posted 04 January 2022 - 07:40 PM #2737

Kidnamedcud1
Legendary Donator

Kidnamedcud1

• Time spent:
      2d 10h 40m 21s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - kidnamedcud1

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - kidnamedcudi#7264

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  arosa

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - two years ago? first clan pvm event

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? - pvming, chillin, answering general knowledge questions

What are your weaknesses? - advanced mechanics, go through phases of not playing at all

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - been apart of the clan and discord for a few years, enjoy talking to everyone and participating in clan events whenever im free to play.

Posted 04 January 2022 - 08:14 PM #2738

BaguetteRSPS
Youtuber

BaguetteRSPS

• Time spent:
      18h 27m 6s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - BaguetteRSPS

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Baguette RSPS#7637

What rank are you applying for? - I guess recruit? Always got to start at the bottom of the ladder haha!

What are your strengths? - I got strong leadership, Very good PvMer & Also a very good highrisker (No arm/Dhing)

What are your weaknesses? - My english is shit and my accent is undeniable... :(

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well I feel like being a recruit fits myself as i'm new in this clan! I also believe I should get ranked cuz we'll bump tons of raids together! Trust me I'm a master of the grinding Art!

Posted 05 January 2022 - 12:56 AM #2739

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - cumchugger55

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - potatopeeler55#2000

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A!!!!

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? - uh the tier above smiley face =D (private) ? idk brah

What are your strengths? - permanently awake, believer of ZYZZBRAH, (oh and yeah i like to group PvM bt my acc is p new only 4days played GIM.....)

What are your weaknesses? - depressed

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Very considerate towards others and if i can be of help i shall try my best.

Congratulations

Account Name (IGN) - kidnamedcud1

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - kidnamedcudi#7264

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  arosa

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - two years ago? first clan pvm event

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? - pvming, chillin, answering general knowledge questions

What are your weaknesses? - advanced mechanics, go through phases of not playing at all

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - been apart of the clan and discord for a few years, enjoy talking to everyone and participating in clan events whenever im free to play.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Account Name (IGN) - BaguetteRSPS

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Baguette RSPS#7637

What rank are you applying for? - I guess recruit? Always got to start at the bottom of the ladder haha!

What are your strengths? - I got strong leadership, Very good PvMer & Also a very good highrisker (No arm/Dhing)

What are your weaknesses? - My english is shit and my accent is undeniable... :(

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well I feel like being a recruit fits myself as i'm new in this clan! I also believe I should get ranked cuz we'll bump tons of raids together! Trust me I'm a master of the grinding Art!

Congratulations

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 05 January 2022 - 03:35 AM #2740

dirty balls
Extreme Donator

dirty balls

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 22m 26s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name you are applying for a rank - dirty balls

What makes you think you deserve the rank - gametime skill and i have ran a clan before (aftermath and dynasty ) Why does ICE Interest you? - good community and i think it ll last longer then any other clan :) 

Account Name (IGN) - dirty balls

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 
dirty balls

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

smiley

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What rank are you applying for? - highest one i cn get :) 

What are your strengths? - PVM 

What are your weaknesses? -  getting drops at raids in general 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i am a skilled pvmer who is very friendly to the community and have experience being leader of a clan. Was a yellow star at aftermath.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2520 user(s)