• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Mitchiii

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mitchiii

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Fun talks.

What are your weaknesses? - I think my weakness is that I postpone alot while I plan something to do.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Ive been in the clan for a week now and I enjoy the people who are in it the talks just something to go ahead in while playing this game, also I just wanna be a part of a family, like to get to meet regular people since in help cc u get to see different kind of people over and over.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 01 May 2019 - 02:29 PM #1062

ColdCanadian
Group Ironman

ColdCanadian

• Time spent:
      15h 48m 23s

• Total level:
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank -  ColdCanadian (GIM)
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I think I deserve a rank because i'm always in the chat active trying to answer as many questions as I can! I also think i've gotten along with a lot of the guys/regulars in the clan and started quite a few new friendships too! ive been in ice since day 1 i started playing, all be it ive only played for about a month it's been a great month ^_^
  • Do you agree with our rules? - of course!
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE interests me because since day 1 ive been asking so many questions and theyve all been answered so fast and by so many people. It's honestly just an amazing community of like minded people just growing their accounts together as a group. the conversation is hilarious and helps with long grinds too... ESPECIALLY KRAKEN HOOOOLY.

Account Name (IGN) - ColdCanadian (GIM)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - sonicbanged#5311

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - an extreme amount of osrs game knowledge, dedicated, 

What are your weaknesses? - lack of raids knowledge

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve a rank because i'm always in the chat active trying to answer as many questions as I can! I also think i've gotten along with a lot of the guys/regulars in the clan and started quite a few new friendships too! ive been in ice since day 1 i started playing, all be it ive only played for about a month it's been a great month  ^_^

Posted 02 May 2019 - 12:31 AM #1063

iron poepen
Ironman

iron poepen

• Time spent:
      7h 33m 35s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -
Iron poepen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 
Alex|Think Nasty|Im So Thorny#5572

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -
N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -
N/A

What rank are you applying for? -
Entry to the clan

What are your strengths? - 
I don't have any weaknesses (but seriously, ive been playing since '01, i know the game of "runescape" in and out, just not oldschool/alora but im learning)

What are your weaknesses? -

I don't have any strengths

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -
You're recruiting, I'm looking, and we both like each other, so why not give it a go, let's go on a date and see what happens  ;)

Posted 02 May 2019 - 12:40 PM #1064

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

• Account Name you are applying for a rank -  ColdCanadian (GIM)
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I think I deserve a rank because i'm always in the chat active trying to answer as many questions as I can! I also think i've gotten along with a lot of the guys/regulars in the clan and started quite a few new friendships too! ive been in ice since day 1 i started playing, all be it ive only played for about a month it's been a great month ^_^
  • Do you agree with our rules? - of course!
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE interests me because since day 1 ive been asking so many questions and theyve all been answered so fast and by so many people. It's honestly just an amazing community of like minded people just growing their accounts together as a group. the conversation is hilarious and helps with long grinds too... ESPECIALLY KRAKEN HOOOOLY.

Account Name (IGN) - ColdCanadian (GIM)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - sonicbanged#5311

What are your strengths? - an extreme amount of osrs game knowledge, dedicated, 

What are your weaknesses? - lack of raids knowledge

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve a rank because i'm always in the chat active trying to answer as many questions as I can! I also think i've gotten along with a lot of the guys/regulars in the clan and started quite a few new friendships too! ive been in ice since day 1 i started playing, all be it ive only played for about a month it's been a great month  ^_^

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -
Iron poepen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 
Alex|Think Nasty|Im So Thorny#5572

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -
N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -
N/A

What rank are you applying for? -
Entry to the clan

What are your strengths? - 
I don't have any weaknesses (but seriously, ive been playing since '01, i know the game of "runescape" in and out, just not oldschool/alora but im learning)

What are your weaknesses? -

I don't have any strengths

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -
You're recruiting, I'm looking, and we both like each other, so why not give it a go, let's go on a date and see what happens  ;)

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:03 PM #1065

Feraligatr
Donator

Feraligatr
Clan: Whale Squad

• Time spent:
      11d 6h 34m 47s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Feraligatr

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jim #3337

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1.5 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Extremely knowledgable, very helpful, positive, Active

What are your weaknesses? - My humor can be misinterpreted by some, and sometimes I can be too straightforward/direct.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I constantly yell advertise for ICE, as well as help anyone with anything when I'm in cc, regardless of question. I've gained respect and friendship from the many regulars of ICE, as well as staff members.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Just Some Raids Stuff

Spoiler

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:20 AM #1066

Shamrock
Veteran

Shamrock
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      95d 17h 17m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  SHAMROCK

Discord Tag (Name#0000) ⚔SHAMROCK⚔#7427

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - not currently in clan

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - last year 

What rank are you applying for? - looking to join the clan

What are your strengths? - I have alot of knowledge of alora

What are your weaknesses? - sometime I let emotions fuel my actions vs logic.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I would like to join the ice clan to get a since of comradely with fellow alora players. 

p.s i apologize if I used the incorrect template to apply for ice.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 03 May 2019 - 01:32 PM #1067

Brambro
Donator

Brambro

• Time spent:
      1d 10h 22m 58s

• Previous username:
    Brambo

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Brambo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

What are your strengths? - I speak dutch, english and a bit german. Like to help people and play the game with others.

What are your weaknesses? - cannot play for 24 hours a day… bussy in real life so sometimes im off for a few days.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I help people with questions etc if i am able to. if someone wants to slay together im allways in to that. Im kind friendly and helpfull. :)

Posted 04 May 2019 - 05:41 AM #1068

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Feraligatr

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jim #3337

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1.5 weeks ago

What are your strengths? - Extremely knowledgable, very helpful, positive, Active

What are your weaknesses? - My humor can be misinterpreted by some, and sometimes I can be too straightforward/direct.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I constantly yell advertise for ICE, as well as help anyone with anything when I'm in cc, regardless of question. I've gained respect and friendship from the many regulars of ICE, as well as staff members.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Account Name (IGN) -  SHAMROCK

Discord Tag (Name#0000) ⚔SHAMROCK⚔#7427

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - not currently in clan

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - last year 

What rank are you applying for? - looking to join the clan

What are your strengths? - I have alot of knowledge of alora

What are your weaknesses? - sometime I let emotions fuel my actions vs logic.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I would like to join the ice clan to get a since of comradely with fellow alora players. 

p.s i apologize if I used the incorrect template to apply for ice.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Brambo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

What are your strengths? - I speak dutch, english and a bit german. Like to help people and play the game with others.

What are your weaknesses? - cannot play for 24 hours a day… bussy in real life so sometimes im off for a few days.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I help people with questions etc if i am able to. if someone wants to slay together im allways in to that. Im kind friendly and helpfull. :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:48 PM #1069

GIM Smicker
User

GIM Smicker
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      21d 11h 15m 3s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Smicker

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Smicker#9313

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  About a month ago? 3 weeks maybe?

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - attention to detail

What are your weaknesses? - being an efficiency nerd. sometimes i overthink a certain process rather than just going with the flow and getting it done.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm getting close to maxing my GIM account and I've gathered a lot of knowledge along the way. Ive been helping a lot of people in CC and answering many questions. I am familiar with efficient skilling methods and always seek to help others!

Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:53 PM #1070

Code 002
Veteran

Code 002
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      121d 3h 4m 40s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Code 002, Groot, Nypthyus

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - TallAlex#9584

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Currently a lurker

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  You wish I had applied earlier

What rank are you applying for? - Any rank where I can fuck with Hellish, Vuqe, and king purple

What are your strengths? - :nononSmug: A wide variety of things. I can count to 4 (Without using my hands), I can eat a whole cheesecake by myself, I'm a positive reinforcement!!!!!!!

What are your weaknesses? - Mack and Noobair. And obviously the 23 cause how can you say no to that ;)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I can teach my ways of eating many nuggets at one time as I feel this is a very valuable life lesson for everyone!!!! except the vegans :patrick:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 05 May 2019 - 03:39 AM #1071

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Smicker

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Smicker#9313

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  About a month ago? 3 weeks maybe?

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - attention to detail

What are your weaknesses? - being an efficiency nerd. sometimes i overthink a certain process rather than just going with the flow and getting it done.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm getting close to maxing my GIM account and I've gathered a lot of knowledge along the way. Ive been helping a lot of people in CC and answering many questions. I am familiar with efficient skilling methods and always seek to help others!

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Code 002, Groot, Nypthyus

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - TallAlex#9584

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Currently a lurker

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  You wish I had applied earlier

What rank are you applying for? - Any rank where I can fuck with Hellish, Vuqe, and king purple

What are your strengths? - :nononSmug: A wide variety of things. I can count to 4 (Without using my hands), I can eat a whole cheesecake by myself, I'm a positive reinforcement!!!!!!!

What are your weaknesses? - Mack and Noobair. And obviously the 23 cause how can you say no to that ;)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I can teach my ways of eating many nuggets at one time as I feel this is a very valuable life lesson for everyone!!!! except the vegans :patrick:

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 05 May 2019 - 05:24 AM #1072

Zormir
User

Zormir
Clan: Aftermath CC

• Time spent:
      2d 13h 6m 36s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Zormir

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Robtje#3160

What are your strengths? - Dedicated, In for a laugh, helpful wherever I can

What are your weaknesses? - No raiding experience

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I have been playing for just over a week now. I just recently maxed my account last night and I would like to get a chance to get to know more people. Everything is alot of fun right now, but having a home where all your friends are, is just much more fun. Therefor I would like to join the clan

• 7 likes this

Posted 05 May 2019 - 05:38 AM #1073

IIIpurgeIII
Ironman

IIIpurgeIII

• Time spent:
      7h 20m 44s

• Total level:

To ICE Staff

Account Name [ IIIpurgeIII ]

Discord tag ---- [ IIIpurgeIII#9731 ]

Current Rank - [ N/A ]

Last Apply For Rank [ N/A ]

Applying For Rank [ Recruit Rank ]

My Strengths [ Able to help where ever I can. And im committed :D ]

My Weakness [ I am still fairly new at the server! but will try my best. ]

Explain Why I Deserve Rank [ I feel as though I am growing more and more into the server and the CC ICE, player base in there is big! and everyone is nice =) would love to help out where I can! and when I can!

Kind Regards [ IIIpurgeIII ]

• 7 likes this

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:09 AM #1074

Ryuu

Veteran

Ryuu
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      89d 2h 52m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Ryuu

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ander#2774

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 14 April 2019 - 06:25 PM

What are your strengths? - Personality wise I'm friendly, respectful and humble. 

What are your weaknesses? - I may be a little self-centered.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve this rank, because I've been a part of Ice for a while now, I think I've been pretty helpful and respectful towards others.

• 7 likes this

Posted Image

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:53 AM #1075

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Zormir

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Robtje#3160

What are your strengths? - Dedicated, In for a laugh, helpful wherever I can

What are your weaknesses? - No raiding experience

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for: I have been playing for just over a week now. I just recently maxed my account last night and I would like to get a chance to get to know more people. Everything is alot of fun right now, but having a home where all your friends are, is just much more fun. Therefor I would like to join the clan

Congratulations!

To ICE Staff

Account Name [ IIIpurgeIII ]

Discord tag ---- [ IIIpurgeIII#9731 ]

Current Rank - [ N/A ]

Last Apply For Rank [ N/A ]

Applying For Rank [ Recruit Rank ]

My Strengths [ Able to help where ever I can. And im committed :D ]

My Weakness [ I am still fairly new at the server! but will try my best. ]

Explain Why I Deserve Rank [ I feel as though I am growing more and more into the server and the CC ICE, player base in there is big! and everyone is nice =) would love to help out where I can! and when I can!

Kind Regards [ IIIpurgeIII ]

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Ryuu

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ander#2774

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 14 April 2019 - 06:25 PM

What are your strengths? - Personality wise I'm friendly, respectful and humble. 

What are your weaknesses? - I may be a little self-centered.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve this rank, because I've been a part of Ice for a while now, I think I've been pretty helpful and respectful towards others.

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 05 May 2019 - 12:28 PM #1076

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Moral Truth (ranked on Curaga)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Moral Truth#5148

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - April 14th, 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Being active in Discord everyday, being helpful in-game, and overall being a friendly player in the community.

What are your weaknesses? - Making time to participate in events. Hopefully this will change with I go on summer break.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been ranked in the ICE clan for quite a while now and I enjoy how nice and helpful everyone is. Would be great to be another player that clan members and non-clan members can rely on for assistance in the clan chat. Also, Tauri recommended me to apply at this time for the sergeant role, so I feel that I am ready to apply. :)

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 05 May 2019 - 12:49 PM #1077

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Moral Truth (ranked on Curaga)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Moral Truth#5148

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - April 14th, 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Being active in Discord everyday, being helpful in-game, and overall being a friendly player in the community.

What are your weaknesses? - Making time to participate in events. Hopefully this will change with I go on summer break.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been ranked in the ICE clan for quite a while now and I enjoy how nice and helpful everyone is. Would be great to be another player that clan members and non-clan members can rely on for assistance in the clan chat. Also, Tauri recommended me to apply at this time for the sergeant role, so I feel that I am ready to apply. :)

Congratulations!

• MT likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 05 May 2019 - 01:49 PM #1078

GIM sharky
Group Ironman

GIM sharky

• Time spent:
      1d 2h 22m 50s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - GIM sharky

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Gohntek#6405

What is your current rank? - NOTHING

When did you last apply for a rank? DONT know ask tauri

What rank are you applying for - ???????

What are your strengths? ask tauri 

What are your weaknesses? - GETTING A FUCKING D pickaxe 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for - loo and tauri told me to 

Posted 06 May 2019 - 05:13 AM #1079

Aritus
Ironman

Aritus
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      130d 1h 9m 33s

• Previous username:
    Arcadus

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN)

iron aritus

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Aritus#7398

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

10th April 2019

What rank are you applying for?

Sergeant

What are your strengths?

- Having a great knowledge of the game and being able to guide every ICE member throughout the game / answering cc questions.

- PvMing, mostly raiding. I am a raids fan and mostly I just do raids or PvM whenever I'm burned out.

What are your weaknesses?

- Justiciar chestplate

- Getting other BIS / useful drops outside raids(ie. Hydra leather / Mutagen / smouldering etc)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

I have been in this clan for a while and I do feel like the oppertunity to grow up within a clan, hence why I'm applying for a higher rank. I'm an active player and I have been around this server for a while.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:44 PM #1080

Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM sharky

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Gohntek#6405

What is your current rank? - NOTHING

When did you last apply for a rank? DONT know ask tauri

What rank are you applying for - ???????

What are your strengths? ask tauri 

What are your weaknesses? - GETTING A FUCKING D pickaxe 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for - loo and tauri told me to 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN)

iron aritus

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Aritus#7398

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app)

10th April 2019

What rank are you applying for?

Sergeant

What are your strengths?

- Having a great knowledge of the game and being able to guide every ICE member throughout the game / answering cc questions.

- PvMing, mostly raiding. I am a raids fan and mostly I just do raids or PvM whenever I'm burned out.

What are your weaknesses?

- Justiciar chestplate

- Getting other BIS / useful drops outside raids(ie. Hydra leather / Mutagen / smouldering etc)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

I have been in this clan for a while and I do feel like the oppertunity to grow up within a clan, hence why I'm applying for a higher rank. I'm an active player and I have been around this server for a while.

Congratulations!

draisig2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2522 user(s)