Donator

Vynx

• Time spent:
      1d 15h 43m 25s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Kipsta

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kipsta#4624

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - N/A

What are your strengths? - Good at skilling efficiency , If a clan member needs help with a skill he doesn't know correctly i will help him with it.
What are your weaknesses? - PvM , My pvm skills are lacking a bit

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Love the community never seen a bad word about it would love to join.

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:47 AM #1322

Iron Loopz
Ironman

Iron Loopz

• Time spent:
      21h 37m 11s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Loopz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Stradivarius#9830

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Being polite/helpful towards other clan members and in general. Also being active.

What are your weaknesses? - PvP and rock crabs.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I have been around for a while now and just really trying to engage more with the clan in general. Also want a banana behind my name.

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:49 AM #1323

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  hc hitman

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - spudmo 3#5363

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - unranked

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - first time

What rank are you applying for? -  corporal

What are your strengths? -  friendly, helping, i know a good amount about the game

What are your weaknesses? - none that i know of

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - ive been in the cc for some time now, i wanted to make it official, i also like the environment and helping new players in ICE

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) -  Kipsta

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kipsta#4624

What rank are you applying for? - N/A

What are your strengths? - Good at skilling efficiency , If a clan member needs help with a skill he doesn't know correctly i will help him with it.
What are your weaknesses? - PvM , My pvm skills are lacking a bit

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Love the community never seen a bad word about it would love to join.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Loopz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Stradivarius#9830

What are your strengths? - Being polite/helpful towards other clan members and in general. Also being active.

What are your weaknesses? - PvP and rock crabs.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel like I have been around for a while now and just really trying to engage more with the clan in general. Also want a banana behind my name.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:49 AM #1324

Butt Head
Ironman

Butt Head

• Time spent:
      5d 6h 12m 32s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - abominable#0481

How long have you been in ICE? - since the very start and with a lot of players even before ice.

What position are you applying for? -Lieutenant 

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - not on alora but different rsps i was a clan leader a long time ago

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - my job mostly was recruitment, and making sure people were qualified to join the clan, i also looked at applications ect ect..

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - at least 4-5hrs a day, most of the time especially weekends i am on more than 12 hours+

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes i am in there a ton of the time looking around anyways, i would really like to start using discord more as well

Why would you like to work with us? - i've been with ice since the start and even before like i said but i just love the community and all it has to offer, also i think i could bring a lot to the table

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - im very helpful, my game knowledge is very high, i have patience like no one iv ever known and i dont mind a hard grind( i just finally maxed my hc :DD)

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - i have been a LT in cc's before so ik the responsibilities that come with it and i just hope you guys make the right decision :D <3 

Posted 21 July 2019 - 10:30 AM #1325

Kaiwoknats
Realism

Kaiwoknats

• Time spent:
      12d 11h 12m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Kaiwoknats

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 04.07.2019

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Friendly , Active , Helpfull

What are your weaknesses? - Focused , little bit Elitist , emotional

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am pretty active in general. I try to help everyone in the clan chat if possible. I try to help as much ppl as possible if possible. I am always friendly and kind i think. As a Corporal you cant do much more than this i think . If you have any tips for me how i could improve i am open for anything . #ICE

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:29 AM #1326

GIM Veruc
Group Ironman

GIM Veruc

• Time spent:
      2h 10m 6s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  GIM Veruc

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Its.Enzo#1243

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - CPL

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!)  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 3 weeks ago (CPL)

What rank are you applying for? - SGT

What are your strengths? - dedicated to this server, been around a while, trust worthy, I'm Freaking hilarious, I like to think I've been helpful in the CC, I never give up!

What are your weaknesses? - need to learn raids, sometimes I talk too much, I'm a terrible HCIM RIP HC Veruc (2019) :c

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I like to think i'm pretty helpful in the CC and i'm on almost all day most days. :3, and it's a bonus that it's my real rank in the military so that's a win for me lol.

Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:59 PM #1327

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Gfxez

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Gfxez#3448

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - A bit over a month ago

What are your strengths? - Killing ironmen, Helping and being positive :)! 

What are your weaknesses? - Actual pkers, Pvmers/skillers that fight back

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been in ICE for a long time and i love to help people both ingame and in discord, I also like to just hang around in the discord and talk about randoms stuff :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

Account Name (IGN) - Kaiwoknats

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 04.07.2019

What are your strengths? - Friendly , Active , Helpfull

What are your weaknesses? - Focused , little bit Elitist , emotional

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am pretty active in general. I try to help everyone in the clan chat if possible. I try to help as much ppl as possible if possible. I am always friendly and kind i think. As a Corporal you cant do much more than this i think . If you have any tips for me how i could improve i am open for anything . #ICE

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  GIM Veruc

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Its.Enzo#1243

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - CPL

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!)  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 3 weeks ago (CPL)

What rank are you applying for? - SGT

What are your strengths? - dedicated to this server, been around a while, trust worthy, I'm Freaking hilarious, I like to think I've been helpful in the CC, I never give up!

What are your weaknesses? - need to learn raids, sometimes I talk too much, I'm a terrible HCIM RIP HC Veruc (2019) :c

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I like to think i'm pretty helpful in the CC and i'm on almost all day most days. :3, and it's a bonus that it's my real rank in the military so that's a win for me lol.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:23 PM #1328

Shazadeh
Ultimate Ironman

Shazadeh
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      20d 15h 45m 9s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Shazadeh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shazadeh#1950

What rank are you applying for? - Star rank, Bronze.

What are your strengths? - I am mature, easy-going, social and willing to help others

What are your weaknesses? - I spend too much time on Alora.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

I have a total of 50 days of play-time on my two accounts in total and I started playing in early 2017. So I have a lot of game knowledge from all different game modes and I am always active in clan-chat. While I was playing in 2017/18 I also was always in help cc.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:22 PM #1329

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Shazadeh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shazadeh#1950

What rank are you applying for? - Star rank, Bronze.

What are your strengths? - I am mature, easy-going, social and willing to help others

What are your weaknesses? - I spend too much time on Alora.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

I have a total of 50 days of play-time on my two accounts in total and I started playing in early 2017. So I have a lot of game knowledge from all different game modes and I am always active in clan-chat. While I was playing in 2017/18 I also was always in help cc.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 24 July 2019 - 04:50 PM #1330

User

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Loinen22

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kaamea#0977

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  3rd July.

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal.

What are your strengths? - I think I have decent knowledge about the game and decent activity as well. Like I mentioned already on the first comment to this thread.

What are your weaknesses? - Begging for skotizo spawn.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been here a while and think I am ready for this huge rank step up! Nah,but for real I think I have been quite active here and tried my best to help others mean while skilling.

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:31 PM #1331

Local Pub
User

Local Pub

• Time spent:
      6d 9h 28m 38s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Local Pub 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ryan#4155

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - KP/Enzo/Fiji

What are your strengths? - Great friend, very knowledgeable about the game/07 in general, and ALSO #1 Professional Hydra Killer 

What are your weaknesses? - Can be short with people on very rare occasions.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been deciding what I want to do clan wise for a while, and have decided to stick with Ice CC (#1 CC btw) . I've been in Ice cc without a rank for a long time, and have decided that I want to begin to work my way through the ranks of ICE :D. Can't wait to see what the future holds with ICE :)

• KP likes this

Posted 25 July 2019 - 02:48 AM #1332

Mike Ox Soft
Group Ironman

Mike Ox Soft
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      1d 16h 32m 27s

• Total level:
Discord Tag - Mike Litoris#2119

How long have you been in ICE? - Ranked around 3 months. In chat I would guess around 11 months.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - Not with Alora, but yes.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Helping everyone i can. Enforcing server rules as well as clan rules. Timezone activeness, attending staff meetings. Event activeness, reliability. Keeping a level head, being an active role-model to others such as myself who devote their spare time and devote it to the virtual world!

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - I never keep track but I am on everyday sometimes early, and most times late! Kp, Hellish and Fiji are usually on similar schedules as myself server wise.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes.

Why would you like to work with us? - Everyone involved with ICE has always been super cool, I would like to be part of the ICE staff team in hopes to help expand our clan to deeper depths and to be able to promptly resolve our late night staff team shortage that we currently have. I am in est timezone and am active at times when no one else is.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - 
  I would make a good addition to the ICE staff team without a doubt. For starters, I am a very outgoing individual. I do my best to aanswer any and all questions to the best of my knowledge. I love participating in clan events, doing random stuff with the clan, its what I log in for!

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - 
For starters,
  Most of you know me in-game as "Mike Ox Soft"  "Mike Ox Hard" and "Chknnoodle". My real name is A.J. I am 27 years young :P. I have spent a big portion of my life on Alora the past 7 months. Alora has been my escape. I am sure most of you have noticed my lovely sense of humor ! I would like you all to know as much as I love a good laugh, I take clan discussion and anything clan related serious.  I have decided that I am now devoted to playing Alora. 
  I just started my new job at IHOP over the past couple weeks (I have been in a kitchen environment since i was 16 I just love it! Outside of work, I don't socialize much as of late. I may not know each one of you or talk to you on a daily basis, but trust when I say that I am always aware of you in the clan and enjoy your company <3. My social life has taken a toll over the past couple years, So as far as friends go i consider you all my pals, each and everyone of ya! 
  To finish off my staff application for ICE I would like to thank you all for doing everything you do as individuals, without you ICE would not be where it is today.  King Purple Dragon, Hellish, LowKey, Holy Sheets, Blackpoint, Konar, Not Tauri, Vuqe, Laardism, CMF Fiji, Arapierprod, Lnsomnla, Im Real, Realism Op, Smiv, Deadcat22, Paine, and Enzo. If i have missed anyone I apoligize in advance! 

Cheers,
Mike Ox Soft

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:34 AM #1333

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Loinen22

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kaamea#0977

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  3rd July.

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal.

What are your strengths? - I think I have decent knowledge about the game and decent activity as well. Like I mentioned already on the first comment to this thread.

What are your weaknesses? - Begging for skotizo spawn.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been here a while and think I am ready for this huge rank step up! Nah,but for real I think I have been quite active here and tried my best to help others mean while skilling.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Account Name (IGN) - Local Pub 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ryan#4155

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - KP/Enzo/Fiji

What are your strengths? - Great friend, very knowledgeable about the game/07 in general, and ALSO #1 Professional Hydra Killer 

What are your weaknesses? - Can be short with people on very rare occasions.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been deciding what I want to do clan wise for a while, and have decided to stick with Ice CC (#1 CC btw) . I've been in Ice cc without a rank for a long time, and have decided that I want to begin to work my way through the ranks of ICE :D. Can't wait to see what the future holds with ICE :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:00 AM #1334

I AM BRAMBO
Donator

I AM BRAMBO

• Time spent:
      1d 14h 40m 23s

• Previous username:
    Iron Brambo

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Brambo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - i dont remember.

What are your strengths? - I have quite a wide knowledge about the game. Im learning even more because im ironman now. I like to help new players and get them start up. Im quite active, allmost online every day and when im online im active in the clan chat as well. Im a kind and helpfull player.

What are your weaknesses? - Im from the Netherlands :P

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Im the player that likes to help others, like to pvm witch a group. Im active and online alot. i know quite a lot about this game so i can help others if they have questions, i allways do if i can. 

Posted 26 July 2019 - 11:47 AM #1335

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Brambo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - i dont remember.

What are your strengths? - I have quite a wide knowledge about the game. Im learning even more because im ironman now. I like to help new players and get them start up. Im quite active, allmost online every day and when im online im active in the clan chat as well. Im a kind and helpfull player.

What are your weaknesses? - Im from the Netherlands :P

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Im the player that likes to help others, like to pvm witch a group. Im active and online alot. i know quite a lot about this game so i can help others if they have questions, i allways do if i can. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 27 July 2019 - 08:55 AM #1336

mochiii

Ironman

mochiii

• Time spent:
      108d 21h 54m 49s

• Previous username:
    HC Ashley

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  HC Ashley

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Missashley #8044

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  Corpral

What are your strengths? -  Ive been very active in the trait of being on when work deems me too, im super polite when it comes to answering questions or just simply being approachable.

What are your weaknesses? -  Pking XD, i also tend to get carried away when you have me talking about something i find passion for so i dont shut up.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I have been hanging out in Ice for quite some time, havent really asked for much really friendly and helpful when needed. Thank you for considering my application

vZLNpbY.png

Promoted to Server Support - 5/15/2021

Promoted to Server Moderator - 6/13/2021

Demoted from Server Moderator - 10/9/2021

Community Awards

Spoiler

Screenies

Spoiler

Posted 27 July 2019 - 02:32 PM #1337

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  HC Ashley

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Missashley #8044

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  Corpral

What are your strengths? -  Ive been very active in the trait of being on when work deems me too, im super polite when it comes to answering questions or just simply being approachable.

What are your weaknesses? -  Pking XD, i also tend to get carried away when you have me talking about something i find passion for so i dont shut up.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I have been hanging out in Ice for quite some time, havent really asked for much really friendly and helpful when needed. Thank you for considering my application

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 28 July 2019 - 06:29 PM #1338

Wii
Donator

Wii

• Time spent:
      16d 16h 23m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Its Wii

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Wii@4098

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Loo/KP/Paine/aRapierProd

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? - I have decent experience with the server and i'm friendly

What are your weaknesses? - My RNG, tob

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm active in ice for a couple weeks now and I am really enjoying it. People are really friendly there and I wanna be more involved in the clan! Thanks for reading me =)

LlLgxNI.png

Posted 29 July 2019 - 03:33 AM #1339

Smolcano
Ironman

Smolcano

• Time spent:
      4h 19m 49s

• Total level:

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Geeb#0420

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - na

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  na

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  na

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? -  lots of main-game knowledge that I hope i can apply here. active, mature, helpful.

What are your weaknesses? - work weekends :(

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - because I love runescape, and being in a community within a community. Only good vibes. Willing to help with any info/advice that I have to offer.

Posted 29 July 2019 - 03:34 AM #1340

Solivagant
Realism

Solivagant

• Time spent:
      12d 23h 40m 47s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Solivagant/MADASFUK

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Dan.#2684

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? - Big Brain, ability to see things from all points of view.

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes I can be a little bit mean.

I have been around on alora for over 2 years with some of the best ingame knowledge and all-around high skill level. Although I can not type ingame I am 100% Certain I can and will help the clan and have a positive impact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2523 user(s)