Horror
Veteran

Horror
Clan: #Peeks

• Time spent:
      67d 16h 19m 29s

• Total level:
    Awards

With the new update posted today there have been wilderness hotspots implemented where you get double pkp, I feel this is a great idea as more players will be incentivized to pk but the locations for these hotspots make zero sense as someone who's active in the wilderness. Let's take a look at the current hotspots, copied and pasted from today's update.

• Edgeville
    • Mage bank
    • East dragons
    • Dark castle
    • Demonic ruins

1. Wests would have made more sense than dark castle, but even then I only go wests to setup 1v1's occasionally. I haven't seen people pk at dark castle on 07, back in pre EOC era, etc... In years. Dark castle was a thing when pure clans would roam f2p multi in like... 2005 & 2006. The most use dark castle gets in 07 now is during pure clan wars in f2p worlds, and that's only for set fights. This will get absolutely zero use and if people do happen to go there it will only increase the crying from ironmen trying to do clues from the step that requires you to check the crate inside dark castle.

2. East dragons makes zero sense also. If someone wanted to see an increase in green dragon pkers or something, graves would have made a better idea as it's right below chins and clans often run through there because if a team has a fall in, the meta on Alora for people tanking is to go to spiders & zombies instead of hobgoblins.

3. Why isn't black chins on this list? 90% of nhers on this server sit at chins due to it being right below revs, while still being deep enough for people to get TBed and falled in on. Makes zero sense.

4. Mage Bank is... okay I guess? Lever/webs/axe hut would have made more sense but people will sometimes tank a full to mage bank so it'll atleast see some use. Not too much of an issue.

Also, fixing prayers was a long overdue update and I'm glad they've been fixed, but what about the barrage gap glitch? I've lost countless kills due to it and I was honestly expecting it to be fixed this update with how bad it is for pkers. Currently if you're on the LAST square of barrage's attack range and try to freeze somebody while they're running, it will not freeze them, unlike in 07, allowing them to keep running and escape wheras in 07 it would be able to freeze them even on this last square of the attack range. Fixing this tiny issue would help a TON with bringing pvp activity to the server, which frankly everyone knows it's lacking in. 

Thanks
-Horror

Posted Image

Posted 13 May 2018 - 12:24 PM #2

Dumbshit
Official Graphics Designer

Dumbshit
Clan: Designers

• Time spent:
      58d 12h 48m 12s

• Total level:
    Awards

The hotspots should be re-arranged defo because you're correct when you mention things such as dark castle making no sense compared to the black chins were there's usually pkers there.

Support to all of these suggestions/bugfixes!

test.png

cbT56DV.png

Forum awards:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted 13 May 2018 - 02:15 PM #3

IM Moe
Master Donator

IM Moe
Clan: fbi office

• Time spent:
      44d 20h 52m 28s

• Previous username:
    moe1

• Total level:
    Awards

One step at a time, but I fully agree with everything you've said. This recent update has been a step in the right direction for pking. I think in due time it will all come together. :) FULL SUPPORT. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:01 PM #4

ROCAINE
Super Donator

ROCAINE

• Time spent:
      26d 17h 18m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

so true...this new hotspots are useless, no1 will ever go there for pking..

@ Omicron pls read this topic!

♛ Kings of Wilderness ♛

1e9986441735ebb8fa8bc58d5d493855.png

5dd4e95409856cb43c07bfb0b4ded9ee.png

quality of peeks ^

https://i.imgur.com/sCBSqjQ.mp4

leader of peeks PLANKING to a 1 defence pure in NH fight ^

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:28 PM #5

Fuck rs
User

Fuck rs
Clan: Immortal Dynasty

• Time spent:
      8d 26m 8s

• Total level:
    Awards

This needs to be fixed. Support.

Road to Zuk pet
STATISTICS: 6 capes, 5 gambles.
WBzuaCW.gif
ZGgrpV2.png(credits to EIM 7  for this sick signature)

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:32 PM #6

KP
Veteran

KP
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 20s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

Chaging the hot zones : 

Removing east dragons, dark castle and mage bank

Adding :  Edgeville lever, chins and revs. 

Your suggestion has been accepted.

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)