Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:07 AM #1

EIM Caswell
Elite Ironman

EIM Caswell

• Time spent:
      5d 6h 5m 7s

• Total level:

What is your suggestion?:

Make the Elder Chaos Robes more expensive, (I'm thinking like 5k-10k a pop), and add percentage bonuses to each for RC exp, similar to the prospector set for mining. It would only be 2.5-5%, nothing major. While I'm spitballing here, I'd also consider adding pure essence to the shop. Have it be expensive enough that you cannot just RC and buy the ess indefinitely. That way it is rewarding, but doesn't completely phase out mining/NPC drops. Something along the lines of for every 5 essense you craft, you can buy one pure essence from the shop with RC points. This gives the same crystal key to slayer item dynamic that the slayer shop has. You have items in there that are great for the long term like the imbuement scroll, but you also have short term gain in crystal keys. 

Is this in OSRS?:

No.

Has this suggestion been accepted already?:

No.

How would this benefit Alora?:

I recently got 80 RC on my EIM. I've just now accumulated around 15,000 Runecrafting points. That's about 2m exp, and to buy everything in the RC shop it costs 4,130 points. The Runecrafting shop is there (I believe) to add a reward to the player for runecrafting. I don't believe the current shop does this very well, and my suggestion would reward the player pretty fairly while not being OP. The numbers I put here are just examples off the top of my head and are definitely up for debate. I'd like to hear what you all think about adding updates like this to the Runecrafting shop. Let me know what you think!

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:21 AM #2

xqt
User

xqt

• Time spent:
      18h 4m 52s

• Previous username:
    Wainey

• Total level:

I support this idea as the current Runecrafting shop is unrewarding.

I disagree with increasing the price of Elder Robes, but adding a Runecrafting outfit for bonus exp for a high amount of points, 10-15k per piece with a total of %5 bonus from all pieces would be good.

Adding Pure ess I'm not sure about, I think it's fine to be from mining / drops.

Wainey

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:27 AM #3

EIM Caswell
Elite Ironman

EIM Caswell

• Time spent:
      5d 6h 5m 7s

• Total level:

I support this idea as the current Runecrafting shop is unrewarding.

I disagree with increasing the price of Elder Robes, but adding a Runecrafting outfit for bonus exp for a high amount of points, 10-15k per piece with a total of %5 bonus from all pieces would be good.

Adding Pure ess I'm not sure about, I think it's fine to be from mining / drops.

Wainey

I used elder robes just because they are currently in the shop. The base suggestion is adding a runecrafting outfit for a small exp boost, costing a large amount of points. Just wanted to clarify. Thanks for your response.

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:43 PM #4

xqt
User

xqt

• Time spent:
      18h 4m 52s

• Previous username:
    Wainey

• Total level:

'Make the Elder Chaos Robes more expensive, (I'm thinking like 5k-10k a pop), and add percentage bonuses to each for RC exp'

My bad, from this it looks like you meant giving elder robes a bonus

Wainey

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:20 PM #5

NOT HUMAN
Super Donator

NOT HUMAN
Clan: #peeks

• Time spent:
      11d 10h 45m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support would be a nice thing in the future since Runecrafting doesn't have much reward(s) for normal/classic players that can just buy everything. Also the outfit will benefit people going for 200m/ironman game modes.

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:41 PM #6

Fuck rs
User

Fuck rs
Clan: Immortal Dynasty

• Time spent:
      8d 26m 8s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support from me.

Road to Zuk pet
STATISTICS: 6 capes, 5 gambles.
WBzuaCW.gif
ZGgrpV2.png(credits to EIM 7  for this sick signature)

Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:01 PM #7

KP
Veteran

KP
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 20s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

I'm Going to decline the suggestion but adding to the list that we need  a revamp to the shop itself. When the time comes, we will show the community the options we have.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 21 user(s)