Today we will be making a few changes to our Veteran rank. To those who are unfamiliar, the Veteran rank is a rank/award that is awarded to members who have both been around the game for a while as well as shown a positive presence within the community. This being said, we will be changing up the requirements a bit to better represent what the rank is supposed to really mean.
If you wish to apply for the Veteran rank, please apply here: https://www.alora.io...1-forum-awards/
To apply for the Veteran rank you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have one year or older registration time.
- You must have 50 or more days play time in-game.
- You must have 30 or more days online time on the forums.
- You must have at least 250 post count on the forums.
- You must have 0 indiscretions within the last 3 months.
- You must provide proof that you meet ALL of the requirements.
- If you apply without having met the requirements, your request will be declined.
In addition, those who currently hold the Veteran rank are held to the following standards:
- You will not receive an infraction resulting in a ban/mute in-game or losing your ability to post on the forums
- You will represent Alora in a positive way at all times
- You will be respectful to other members of the community
- Failure to do so will result in your rank being removed
- If your rank is removed, you must wait 3 months before you're eligible to re-apply
- Anyone who reaches Global Moderator are exempt from the normal application requirements and will be granted the Veteran rank upon promotion
- The Administration Team reserves the right to decline/remove the Veteran rank as they see fit
- Players may NOT combine any of the requirements between accounts. The account you wish to hold the Veteran Rank on must meet ALL of the requirements
- If any staff member meets all of the requirements but post count this may be overlooked, since anything staff-related on the forums does not grant post count. This is enforced through the Administration Team's discretion.
Alora Administration Team