5 replies to this topic

Posted 14 October 2018 - 03:57 AM #1

Pulsinghole
Super Donator

Pulsinghole

• Time spent:
      23h 39m 27s

• Total level:

Currently Blood runes are faster to make, and give more runecrafting xp, Wrath runes require teleporting to myths guild, running past dragons, then teleporting back to repeat, for less xp than blood running. 

Increasing xp per  wrath rune wont alter the value of the rune, but make it worth crafting xp wise.

Posted 14 October 2018 - 07:14 AM #2

PewPewNo
Super Donator

PewPewNo

• Time spent:
      6d 7h 6m 38s

• Total level:

The XP values of the runes are calculated off from OSRS. On OSRS 1 pure essence for a death rune gives 10 xp, and 1 pure essence for a wrath rune gives 8 xp. No support. 

Side note: the reason wraths are low xp on osrs is so they aren't the meta for RC, since they're decent cash on OSRS and Alora. And increasing the xp to make them the meta would drop the price since more people would be crafting them.

Posted 14 October 2018 - 08:40 AM #3

Iron Gurt
User

Iron Gurt
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      2d 16h 39m 49s

• Total level:

I personally never liked wrath runes to begin with, why not keep it blood runes like they used to have it back in RS3 for surge spells. 

This is the way I look at it. 

A) Make more wrath runes per trip maybe doubling or tripling the amount you'd usually get (keeping the distance it takes to get to the altar itself)

or 

B) Make a teleport straight or closer to the altar keeping all rates and amounts entact

One option or the other is the only way I'd Support this. Also have to keep in mind that the tridents are clearly the best magic dps in the game even over fire surge considering it takes no runes only scales to use the trident of the swamp. This is also why I'd like to see option to be implemented because of using the actual surge spells. I'm not sure if the surge spells were altered with or not on Alora, but I know trident of the swamp is clearly the best dps in game vs any surge spells via OSRS. Here's a video showing the results Fire surge vs TOTS. 

Ice clan member ~

The Ice thread https://www.alora.io...pvmpvpskilling/

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:28 AM #4

Pulsinghole
Super Donator

Pulsinghole

• Time spent:
      23h 39m 27s

• Total level:

Its more about RC progression, running blood runes from the second you can make them all the way to 99 is kind of meh, then when you run wrath runes from myths guild, through dragons, to get less xp than blood runes, this is kinda why nobodys making them. Even if it was  2/3k xp more than bloods it would make them more viable to run, and not everybody has access to the trident, so fire surge is the next best thing really lol.

Both of you have valid points, my suggestion was based purely from RC progression, its like spamming mith darts to 99 if rune gave less xp lol

Posted 15 October 2018 - 11:05 AM #5

To gain
Administrator

To gain

• Time spent:
      563d 11h 24m 14s

• Total level:
    Awards
Wrath runes can be made with the Runecrafting skill at 95 Runecrafting at the wrath altar by using pure essence on it, providing 8 Runecrafting experience each. Access to the wrath altar requires completion of the Dragon Slayer II quest. The wrath altar can be reached by entering the statue in the Myths' Guild and going west then south in the dungeon, through the blue dragons and entering the crevice in the southern wall, ending up on an island with the altar ruins. To enter, the player needs a wrath talisman or tiara, or a Runecraft cape.

Death runes are one of the runes used to cast spells in the Magic skill. They are required to cast medium-level missile spells. Members with 65 Runecrafting and who have completed Mourning's Ends Part II can craft death runes at the death altar by using pure essence on it, with each essence yielding one death rune. Each death rune yields 10 runecrafting experience. Players with 99 Runecrafting will always craft two death runes per essence.

The only reason players make Wrath Runes on osrs is for the profit, which is about 1.5m p/h, and also on Alora Wrath Runes are a pretty decent money maker considering they cost about 5-15keach on the trading post.

No support for this suggestion.

Posted Image

Posted 15 October 2018 - 02:46 PM #6

IM Moe
Master Donator

IM Moe
Clan: fbi office

• Time spent:
      44d 20h 52m 28s

• Previous username:
    moe1

• Total level:
    Awards

As players have stated it is the same as OSRS in experience, and is just a end game money maker in the RC skill. 

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 25 user(s)