5 replies to this topic

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:18 PM #1

eliteBars
Classic

eliteBars

• Time spent:
      3h 7m 1s

• Total level:

Dear Alora Staff, I have a suggestion, i feel like the classic mode should be a normal mode with their own trade post and i feel like a separate world for the classics would be a great addition to the server because the game mode takes longer to level it would keep players more interested in the account and if they had a world with their own economy they would be more popular and played as a whole, I feel like it would also make more money in the long run, the longer it takes to level the more rare the higher tier weapons and armor will be, making it more worth it to buy the items off the store and make donor more alluring as a whole. thank you for listening -PhatPaRtY

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:31 PM #2

HARD AELIN
Ironman

HARD AELIN

• Time spent:
      4d 14h 52m 14s

• Total level:

Neutral on this one, could either make the game mode thrive or could split worlds apart and make less players play

Gone but never forgotten

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:38 PM #3

eliteBars
Classic

eliteBars

• Time spent:
      3h 7m 1s

• Total level:

i see where you are coming from we could do a trial if that s happens that trash it we could do tests for it maybe a poll

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:45 PM #4

Classic nate
Classic

Classic nate

• Time spent:
      3d 8h 59m 32s

• Total level:
I mean at this point I’m willing to do anything besides this merge to being classic back to life. I don’t think a second world would do much, I personally feel like classics do need an incentive to get people to play the game though. Not sure if like a classic dungeon with loads of npcs and bosses or hell maybe even a boss limited to classics/irons only. It’s hard to make someone play the slower xp version of the normal mode with no incentives. Good suggestion, just don’t think it’s going to get implimented it make an impact.

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:00 PM #5

Gingerbread
Elite Ironman

Gingerbread

• Time spent:
      12h 48m 3s

• Total level:

They already have their own economy. Classics can use the trading post, yes, but it's only showing items from other Classic players. Same with regular trading.

Hwoever, there was a recent poll about merging the Classic economy with the normal economy because Classic is a dying game mode after EIM was released, and even more so with Group Ironman coming SoonTM.

Classic needs to be reworked some how, I agree. Making a separate world won't change anything though.

Posted 03 December 2018 - 10:09 PM #6

Immortal Fox
Veteran

Immortal Fox
Clan: #Cheeselog

• Time spent:
      133d 21h 33m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

This has been suggested/declined before via the following topic: https://www.alora.io...rld#entry151797

Also, Classic merging with Normal mode was polled recently in hopes of rejuvinating the game mode via: https://www.alora.io...c-mode-changes/

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)