Gp
Clan: Callidus

• Time spent:
      56d 15h 10m 19s

• Previous username:
    UIM Gp

• Total level:
    Awards

I loved reading this comment, however for being able to make the set this would in the case of bandos or armadyl require the bandos boots and the armadyl helmet, these are commonly dropped/alched items if I am not mistaken. So you would have to get those items just to make the set for 1 more inventory slot? Yes this would make the gamemode slightly easier but not OP as you mentioned. However I still respect that you are against this to not devalue UIM.

I use the arma helm, so that would save 2 spaces. You're right about bandos boots - don't think it would be worth getting them (only use i can think of is tank inferno gear) so bandos isn't affected. Also forgetting about ancestral which would save 2 spaces. So essentially, Currently i can hold armadyl gear and bandos gear in 5 spaces. After suggestion I could hold armadyl, bandos & ancestral in 4 spaces.

Yeah 'OP' was definitely an overreaction on my part (just panicked when i saw the suggestion i guess lol) but still seems fairly significant for the gamemode. Just something that needs to be considered if the suggestion is to be passed.

I'm actually really torn, one the one hand this is a private server so making the gamemode slightly easier than OSRS is to be expected. On the other hand I like staying as close to OSRS as possible. Gonna change my vote to Neutral. I'll be disappointed if the suggestion goes through but I'll also be disappointed if it doesn't haha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 37 user(s)