EIM Django
Super Donator

EIM Django
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      15d 6h 13m 17s

• Total level:
    Awards
Thanks in advance for reading my post! Currently with the release of LMS i've taken notice that the new minigame isn't currently overly popular, especially with ironmen. Considering a large portion of the Alora player base is indeed Ironman, I figured I would suggest a couple different changes to the minigame to make it more popular among the community.

Suggestion:
Introduce an LMS point system. Earn points by placing in the top 5 in a match and you'll earn bonus points, scaling with 1st place recieving the most amount of points and 5th place recieving the least. Also including a standard set of points for all participants.
Example: 1st place wins 50 bonus points plus 10 points for participating total points: 60.
Example: 5th place wins 10 bonus points plus 10 points for participating total points: 20.
Example: Last place recieves 10 points for participating.

With an introduced point system there would also be a shop with PVP gear such as Zuriels, Vestas, etc. Shop items can be changed to preference.

Other suggestion for point rewards: Ability to purchase Tiered emblems (1-10) for use with the emblem trader for GP/PKP. This also appeals to ironmen due to need for PKP for ring imbues.

Thank you for reading my suggestion, please do give feedback as I encourage seeing what all you have to say!

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on December 25th, 2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 20th, 2019

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:19 PM #2

Tungus
Extreme Donator

Tungus

• Time spent:
      15d 2h 2m 14s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thanks in advance for reading my post! Currently with the release of LMS i've taken notice that the new minigame isn't currently overly popular, especially with ironmen. Considering a large portion of the Alora player base is indeed Ironman, I figured I would suggest a couple different changes to the minigame to make it more popular among the community.

Suggestion:
Introduce an LMS point system. Earn points by placing in the top 5 in a match and you'll earn bonus points, scaling with 1st place recieving the most amount of points and 5th place recieving the least. Also including a standard set of points for all participants.
Example: 1st place wins 50 bonus points plus 10 points for participating total points: 60.
Example: 5th place wins 10 bonus points plus 10 points for participating total points: 20.
Example: Last place recieves 10 points for participating.

With an introduced point system there would also be a shop with PVP gear such as Zuriels, Vestas, etc. Shop items can be changed to preference.

Other suggestion for point rewards: Ability to purchase Tiered emblems (1-10) for use with the emblem trader for GP/PKP. This also appeals to ironmen due to need for PKP for ring imbues.

Thank you for reading my suggestion, please do give feedback as I encourage seeing what all you have to say!

Yes. I feel there should be a reward for this mini-game. With this I can see a huge jump in activity in LMS.

Posted 06 December 2018 - 02:56 PM #3

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      420d 7h 18m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards
@EIM Django We’re already working on something similar to this :)
<p>Your suggestion has been accepted.</p>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2 user(s)