• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:20 AM #1

h3lls1ngs
User

h3lls1ngs

• Time spent:
      3h 9m 28s

Ok, i love the server for the most part but playing on my iron man i keep finding things that dont work and would be useful for iron accounts. now ill probably get the typical "you dont need this anyway" or some other shit from this but if i dont need them then remove the item/option to use said item? for example SO many skill cape perks just do not work. the attack cape should allow for unlimited tokens into the cyclopse rooms (i can sort of see why this isnt in game but after all its a private server why make it harder?) the magic cape perk doesnt switch spell books, HP cape doesnt help hp regen (regen bracelet AND rapid heal also do not do a damn thing.) woodcutting cape doesnt seem to work sorry if im wrong. these are just a few examples of capes i do not have all 99s so i cant test them all but id imagine most do not work when I know they can work because the range and defense capes work just fine. next why have a games necklace in game at all if the teleports don't work? same with the digsite pedant why have it in game if the teleports are 100% useless? there is no other method to getting to the digsite other than teleing to varrock  then running there and its a location on clue scrolls so this would actually be very useful for people who like doing the clue scrolls. the tokt-xil-ul (obby rings) act as a melee weapon not a ranged weapon. dark light is 100% useless, also why make Arclight so hard to get? so many times "catch x manta rays" is a task and anyone who isn't a donar cant do that? Arclight shouldn't be locked behind that wall let alone at 500 points, it is easier to get Arclight in osrs than it is to get in in Alora (excluding the time difference in getting 75 atk due to xp rates) and this is a private server lol it just seems weird. lastly the animations for regular war hammers and leaf balded sword and dark light and such all ALL just the punching animation, kinda lame..

anyways I hope if you read this you agree with somethings atleast, id like to see certin items just be useful or fixed. I mean for real the games necklace is in a shop and doesn't work lol. I know for the teles we have the teleport wizard and commands but what if you want your home to be fally? or anywhere else? edge is the heart of the server I know but without the wizard its hard to move about the game anywhere and that kinda sucks. I DO NOT WANT THE WIZARD ANYWHERE BUT EDGE I JUST WANT TO SEE OTHER TELES IN GAME WORKING SO IF WANTED YOU DONT HAVE TO USE THE WIZARD FOR LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

thanks for reading and I hope to see some things mentioned talked about and maybe fixed!

Posted 13 December 2018 - 09:31 AM #2

DB Aspect
Veteran

DB Aspect
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      39d 6h 23m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards
I agree with some of the things listed here, I would like to see the skillcape perks (mainly the mage skillcape), and arclight is definitely not worth the grind right now in me opinion. Whip is better against demons than the arclight......
I don't agree with the teleport wizard being in all the major cities, edge is where all the new players spawn and it should be filled with players. When I get on other private servers and I see home being pretty much dead that doesn't appeal to me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:11 AM #3

EIM 1gp
User

EIM 1gp
Clan: ?

• Time spent:
      75d 4h 49m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

I agree with pretty much everything, but as DB Aspect has mentioned the wizard should only be in edgeville. Eles that would split up the comunity.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:35 AM #4

h3lls1ngs
User

h3lls1ngs

• Time spent:
      3h 9m 28s

I agree with some of the things listed here, I would like to see the skillcape perks (mainly the mage skillcape), and arclight is definitely not worth the grind right now in me opinion. Whip is better against demons than the arclight......
I don't agree with the teleport wizard being in all the major cities, edge is where all the new players spawn and it should be filled with players. When I get on other private servers and I see home being pretty much dead that doesn't appeal to me.

i did not come off across well in my post. I DONT THINK THE WIZARD SHOULD BE MOVED OR DUPED TO ALL CITIES! the point was that without skill cape perks helping with teles and jewlery not working its very hard to have a home city other than edgevilee because of the wizard having all the teles that dont work on the mentioned items in the original post, we need a vibrant home for sure but a few players will want a less crowded and quiet home spot and having functioning teles would for sure make tthat more viable. 

thank you :)

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:52 AM #5

Sassa fras
Veteran

Sassa fras
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      151d 11h 39m 23s

• Previous username:
    Sassafras

• Total level:
    Awards
Almost all of these suggestions have already been brought forth and have significant community support, it's just a matter of implementation. Hopefully some significant time will be spent on QOL updates in between the larger updates.

#1 Ultimate Ironman Tbow Dropper

Posted Image

Sassa fras | Sassafras | y | ultSASSAFRAS

4.6b UIM | UIM KOTS Winner | Fastest to MAX Winner | First Maxed HCUIM

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:59 AM #6

Zach McCoy
Ex-Staff

Zach McCoy
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      17d 12h 29m

• Total level:
    Awards

Pretty much all of these suggestions have already been suggested and accepted with the exception of the teleport wizard being in other cities which will never happen.

6CTJVa.gif

200m skills achieved

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:05 AM #7

h3lls1ngs
User

h3lls1ngs

• Time spent:
      3h 9m 28s

Pretty much all of these suggestions have already been suggested and accepted with the exception of the teleport wizard being in other cities which will never happen.

if you read the replies I've responded and never wanted the wizard anywhere but edge just a matter of communicating that point poorly. sucks to hear these things have been suggested and the community wants it but it hasn't been implemented yet but there is always hope I guess.

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:25 AM #8

Horror
Veteran

Horror
Clan: #Peeks

• Time spent:
      67d 16h 19m 29s

• Total level:
    Awards

support on mage cape switching spellbooks. cba 2 read the rest of this

space out ur suggestions next time or give us a tl;dr so we dnt have 2 read tht wall of text plz thx 8-)

• MT likes this

Posted Image

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:32 AM #9

h3lls1ngs
User

h3lls1ngs

• Time spent:
      3h 9m 28s

Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:38 AM #10

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
The skillcape perks have been suggested and accepted already, just waiting for it to be implemented into the game along with a batch of other accepted suggestions. Would be nice to have them, for sure. Same goes for Arclight, it’s not as strong compared to a whip on demons. Like what @ DB Aspect said, the grind for it isn’t worth it at this time. Lastly, I hope the jewelry teleports are functional, otherwise why not just add those teleports to the wizard. Not quite sure which category would be appropriate for Dig Site.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 14 December 2018 - 01:31 AM #11

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards
I agree on some parts but then again most of these suggestions have been added to the list, it’s just a matter of being added.
Some updates were a priority before these, so I’m interested to see what Omi is working on now.

Hard to let you know what I support, first I suggest you to space it out like Horror said.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 11 user(s)