Photo

New worlds, xp lamps, DMM and castle wars!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Posted 09 January 2019 - 07:18 PM #21

Fine China
Banned

Fine China

• Time spent:
      21d 7h 1m 3s

• Total level:

There is currently no desideratum for a second world. To commence with, it would split up the community, which I would very much dislike. There is an astronomically immense variety of locations which all contains near enough the same monsters, and there are also boss instances in the game. I would only support a second world (with requisites), if there were constantly over a thousand players online at once, but that's a highly unlikely thing to witness on a RuneScape Private Server in 2019, regardless of how great a RuneScape Private Server's game play and community are.

I would, however, absolutely love to optically discern Deadman Mode. With it being promoted and having astronomically immense rewards up for prehends, I feel it would magnetize many PKers to Alora, thus causing Alora's community to largely grow. The only downfall would be a plethora of toxicity and such, because unfortunately that's what you get with a big PK community and PK rivalry. 

I'd love Alora to have Castle Wars in-game. It was at one point my all time favourite mini-game in RuneScape, it would certainly take me back and give me nostalgia feels.

Posted 28 February 2019 - 04:33 AM #22

Ultistic
Veteran

Ultistic
Clan: IDFWY

• Time spent:
      205d 18h 13m 37s

• Previous username:
    Lowkey

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 3 user(s)